Wellbeing Chiropractic Sunbury
Available 7 Days
***RE-OPENING MARCH 2018***
Wellbeing Chiropractic Sunbury has been leading from the front when it comes to helping the residents who a looking for a Sunbury Chiropractor to manage all kinds of biomechanical problems. The team at Wellbeing Chiropractic Sunbury works tirelessly to provide up-to-date and evidence based treatment with extensive clinic hours and emergency call-outs 7 days a week.
Sunbury is a town located 42 kilometres north-west of Melbourne’s central business district in the Shire of Bulla and is now one of the fastest growing areas in regional Victoria with a population of over 36,000, which is set to rise quiet substantially within the next 10 years. Due to this high population, it provides the residents with many services in food, sport, recreation and even health including Chiropractors.
Sunbury has a rich history surrounding it, especially when it comes to sport. The most important of it is being the home to Rupertswood Mansion. Around 130 years ago, this was the residence in which the England cricket team played against the local cricket team, and after the match, the bails were burned and kept as a trophy. Today, this has lead to one of the greatest sporting rivalries in Australia, the Ashes.
Wellbeing Chiropractic Sunbury
How to get to your Sunbury Chiropractor?
Sunbury is approximately a 40 minute drive, down the Calder freeway or M79, from Melbourne’s CBD. In the past couple of years, Sunbury has been joined to the metro train network due to its steady rise in population.
Our Sunbury Chiropractic practice is newly renovated and has state of the art new Chiropractic equipment. We have Omni Verti-Lift Adjusting Chiropractic tables, Arthrostim Adjusting Machine, 3D-Posture Scans, On-Site X-rays(if required) and handheld activator adjusting tools. We provide low-force Chiropractic techniques as well as traditional manual adjustments including Diversified and Gonstead.
Wellbeing Chiropractic Sunbury
Call 03 8001 4015
We Have 8 Practices Across Melbourne:
- Sunbury – Wellbeing Chiropractic Sunbury is newly renovated with up to date equipment including our Omni Adjusting Tables, Arthrostim, Activator and more. Our Sunbury Practice often see’s patients from surrounding towns such as Gisborne, Diggers Rest, Bulla and Riddle Creek.
- Pakenham – Is the original practice which Wellbeing Chiropractic started. Similar to Sunbury our Pakenham practice see’s people in our township but also surrounding towns and suburbs.
- Hawthorn – Our most central practice in Melbourne. We often see many emergency and after hours patients here during the week and weekends. Wellbeing Chiropractic offers 24 hour Chiropractic Care.
- Cranbourne – is our newest and 8th practice in Melbourne. With a fast growth in population our Cranbourne practice is one of our busiest practices and we have recently added 2 massage therapist to the team to work along side our 2 Chiropractors.
- Epping – and Epping North are two of the biggest growing area’s in Melbourne’s north. With growth in population grows a demand in Chiropractic. Our Epping practice see’s many patients from surrounding suburbs including Mill Park, South Morang, Lalor and Thomastown.
- Craigieburn – Currently our most northern practice in Metropolitan Melbourne. Our Craigieburn practice see’s many patient who get home late after work. A lot of residents from Craigieburn and Mickelham attend our clinic as well as travelers along the Hume Hwy passing through.
- Melton – the closest practice to our Sunbury Clinic. Patients who often live in Sunbury but work in Melton will often have appointments at both practices or vice-versa. Having another close practice allows to give top quality Chiropractic Care.
- Hoppers Crossing – was originally our first practice in the West of Melbourne. Since expanding to the west, Wellbeing Chiropractic has endeavored to be a local part of the community and grow with it. We look forward to continuing this with other Sunbury Chiropractors at our Sunbury clinic.
Functional Goals At Your Sunbury Chiropractor:
Here at Wellbeing Chiropractic Sunbury our aim is to help you be the best you can be. Whilst a lot of practitioners focus purely on pain we often find that this doesn’t always truly reflect progression. Our Chiropractors focus on range of motion, functional goals including activities of daily living such as being able to hang out the washing, bending over to tie your shoes, being able to blow your nose or cough without pain. These may not seem like things that are hard to do but for someone who is seeing a Chiropractor for there neck, shoulder or back issues these are things they may struggle with everyday. At your initial consultation we take a thorough history of aggravating factors or activities that you may not be able to achieve. After a period of treatment with you Sunbury Chiropractor this will be reviewed with a questionnaire as regular interval reassessments are performed to tracked your progress.
People often ask why we don’t just focus on pain and we focus on function at Wellbeing Chiropractic Sunbury. The truth is pain is generally a good indicator of how someone is tracking at one specific moment in time however research shows functional tests give the best indication of how someone is progressing through there rehabilitation. This is why people may often get confused, if they don’t have pain one day or for a couple weeks and then the following day they do. Our Sunbury Chiropractor team will work towards you truly understanding your progress and improvement and explaining your current status with your treatment, rehabilitation and wellbeing.
Sunbury Chiropractic Services Include:
- Manual adjustments – what Chiropractors are most know for, this is popping or cracking of joints. Most form of streamline Chiropractic, this may include Diversified or Gonstead techniques
- Mobilizations – Movement of the joint through its natural range of motion. This is often done passively by the Chiropractic and is used often rehabilitation from injuries.
- Activator Technique – specific adjusting instrument that makes a clicking noise. Most Chiropractors use Activator this as a low force technique for the elderly or young patients. It may also be used for trigger points or soft tissue therapy.
- Atlas Orthogonal – All of our Sunbury Chiropractors have use Atlas Orthogonal in certain cases. This is a Technique that only a handful of practitioners in Melbourne are currently trained in. Most often used in upper neck or atlas treatment.
- Drop piece adjustments – often used for pelvic or low back adjustments. May be used for patients who are too acute for manual adjustments or those who have arthritis.
- Extremity adjustments – Whilst our Sunbury Chiropractors are known for adjusting the spine, they also manage conditions of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee hip and ankle. Usually an activator or Diversified adjustment will be used for limbs or extremities.
- Kinesiotape/Rocktape – Our team may use tape depending on your condition and your needs. Rocktape is often used to assist in rehabilitation or giving support. This is different to traditional restrictive taping.
- Arthrostim – A handhelp device with 14 impuleses per second. Arthrostim can be used as an adjustment therapy however; our Chiropractors also use this as a soft tissue therapy for tight muscles or trigger point therapy as well.
- Pelvic blocking techniques – often used for lower back, sciatica or disc bulges. Lying down with the pelvis and hips in slight flexion will often give some relief prior to an adjustment.
- Rehabilitation exercises – Whilst treatment is used to aid in recovery our Sunbury Chiropractors find providing relevant regular stretches and exercise assist in rehabilitation and management of you problem.
Wellbeing Chiropractic Sunbury Team:
The Wellbeing Chiropractic team is serviced by Dr. Adam Curwood, Dr. Alex Harvey, and Dr. Rami Tawil. Our chiropractors have been servicing all areas of Melbourne from City to Country for many years.
We offer a diverse range of skills and expertise and will tailor a treatment plan specific to your needs. They are experienced in managing a range of musculoskeletal conditions and can offer applicable exercises and products to assist you in your recovery process.
Call 03 8001 4015