Our team of experienced Chiropractors are here for you and your family’s chiropractic care. We see many people in Balwyn and surrounding suburbs to manage their conditions.
All of our Chiropractors have trained at RMIT University in Melbourne for 5 years. In addition to this all our chiropractors undertake post graduate training, each year , to remain up-to-date with the current techniques and research.
Our Chiropractors treat people with arrange of ages in the Balwyn community. We continually thrive to educate ourselves to ensure our clients get the best possible outcomes.
Are you searching for a local Balwyn Chiropractor? Wellbeing Chiropractic has a team of professional, trusted and clinically experienced Chiropractors as well as allied musculo-skeletal therapists to assist with musculoskeletal issues that you may be faced with.
1. Wellbeing Chiropractic is respected, trusted by the local community and medical professionals as well as being regularly engaged with local charities and organisations
2. Our Chiropractors have extensive knowledge in musculoskeletal biomechanics after working in the health industry for years
3. We understand your time is important and therefore offer same day appointments
4. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible and most up to date evidence-based management protocols
5. Assisting our Chiropractors onsite are a team of allied health therapists including Myotherapy, Remedial Massage, Kinesiology, Clinical Psychology, Hypnotherapy as well as having a fantastic referral network of Naturopaths, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists and General Practitioner’s
6. Our practice is open 7 days a week, with early morning and late evening appointments also available
7. Wellbeing Chiropractic Hawthorn is located at 365 Burwood Road. Our clinic is accessible via car with street parking available as well as being close to tram and train
8. Our Chiropractors are trained and certified in Atlas Orthogonal technique. An upper neck treatment therapy.
9. Our practice is fully equipped with the latest diagnostic and treatment technology
10. We are fortunate to have onsite Hill Flexion-Distraction treatment tables which is fantastic for those tricky lower back and disc injury cases
Dr. Robbie Hunt has in excess of ten years clinical experience with interests helping those with chronic pain, migraine headaches and more. Dr. Robbie is currently a clinical mentor with RMIT University Chiropractic M-PIL program, he also practiced internationally. In Dr. Robbie’s spare time he enjoys spending time with his family and cycling around town.
Dr. Adam Curwood has been helping the residents of Balwyn and surrounding areas for many years now. Dr. Adam passion is to see people of all ages improve their overall health and wellbeing, through Chiropractic care, exercise and nutrition. Dr. Adam uses a variety of corrective and manual Chiropractic techniques.
Dr. Peter Vrakatselis has many years of experience in the healthcare profession with a strong passion for Chiropractic. Dr. Peter takes a multi-disciplinary approach when managing patients with him studying Myotherapy prior him completing his Doctor of Chiropractic. He also has interests in rehabilitation approach to numerous conditions. Dr. Peter continues to value the health of his patients in the Balwyn Community.