Balwyn Chiropractor: 03 9882 7135
Our team of experienced Chiropractors are ready to help you and your family. The team at Wellbeing Chiropractor assist many people in Balwyn and surrounding suburbs in managing their conditions.
All of our Chiropractors have trained at the highly credentialed RMIT University in Melbourne for 5 years. This in conjunction with-out of state of the art equipment will see that we attend to your every need whilst you are with us at Wellbeing Chiropractic.
Our Chiropractors treat people with arrange of ages in the Balwyn community from bubs right through to elderly. We continually thrive to educate ourselves to ensure our clients get the best possible outcomes.
Are you searching for a local Balwyn Chiropractor? Wellbeing Chiropractic has a team of professional, trusted and clinically experienced Chiropractors as well as allied musculoskeletal experts to assist with whatever musculoskeletal or health-related problem that you may be faced with.
10 Reasons To Choose Us As Your Balwyn Chiropractors
1. Wellbeing Chiropractic is highly respected, trusted by the local community and medical professional as well as being regularly engaged with local charities and organisations
2. Our Chiropractors have extensive knowledge in musculoskeletal biomechanics after working in the health industry for over 20years
3. We understand your time is important and therefore offer same day appointments
4. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible and most up to date evidence-based management protocols
5. Assisting our Chiropractors onsite are a team of allied health experts including Myotherapy, Remedial Massage, Kinesiology, Clinical Psychology, Hypnotherapy as well as having a fantastic referral network of Naturopaths, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists and General Practitioner’s
6. Our practice is open 6 days a week, with early morning and late evening appointments also available
7. Wellbeing Chiropractic Hawthorn is located at 365 Burwood Road. Our clinic is accessible via car with street parking available as well as being close to tram and train
8. Dr. James Allen and Dr. Robbie Hunt are trained and certified in Atlas Orthogonal technique. A specific upper neck treatment therapy.
9. Our practice is fully equipped with the latest diagnostic and treatment technology
10. We are fortunate to have an onsite Hill Flexion-Distraction treatment table which is fantastic for those tricky lower back and disc injury cases
Dr. Robbie Hunt has in excess of ten years clinical experience with special interests helping those with chronic pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, migraine headaches and more. Dr. Robbie is currently a clinical mentor with RMIT University Chiropractic M-PIL program, he also practiced internationally. In Dr. Robbie’s spare time he enjoys spending time with his family and cycling around town.
Dr. Adam Curwood has been helping the residents of Balwyn and surrounding areas for many years now. Dr. Adam passion is to see people of all ages improve their overall health and wellbeing, through Chiropractic care, exercise and nutrition. Dr. Adam uses a variety of gentle and manual Chiropractic techniques.
Dr. Peter Vrakatselis has many years of experience in the healthcare profession with a strong passion for Chiropractic. Dr. Peter takes a multi-disciplinary approach when managing patients with him studying Myotherapy prior him completing his Doctor of Chiropractic. He also has a special interest in rehabilitation approach to numerous conditions. Dr. Peter continues to value the health of his patients in the Balwyn Community.