Common problems that we typically help with include back pain, neck pain and any conditions where there is associated muscular tension.
***RE-OPENING SEPTEMBER 2018***
What To Expect On Your First Visit
The initial consultation at our practice takes approximately 20-minutes. During this consultation, your Chiropractor will discuss your previous and current medical health history while also performing a comprehensive examination of your spinal and presenting problem. This examination involves a digital postural analysis, palpatory assessment, muscle testing, orthopaedic and neurological testing. If indicated the chiropractor may choose to get an x-ray as well. All this is in an attempt to diagnose the root cause of your complaint so we can serve you to the best of our ability
When Can I Schedule An Appointment?
Your Berwick Chiropractors are available 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday with early morning and late evening appointments available. To schedule an initial assessment with our team, simply call (03) 9020 7343 or book online.
Why Choose Us As Your Berwick Chiropractor
- We at Wellbeing have a large team of chiropractors, Myotherapists, massage therapists and access to a range of other allied health professionals
- We are located only a short 10 minute drive from the centre of Berwick
- Our practice is easily accessible from Berwick, via the M1 Fwy and just 50 meters fromPrincess Hwy (see map at bottom of this page)
- We are close to Public transport
- We guarantee same day appointments
- We are trusted Berwick Chiropractor’s – having been in operation at our Pakenham practice since 2008.
Dr. Robbie having fun with a little patient!