Guaranteed Same Day Appointments: (03) 9020 7343
Common problems that people typically present with include back and neck pain, headaches / migraines, carpal tunnel syndrome, disc injuries, sciatica, fibromyalgia, sports injuries, foot / heel discomfort, vertigo and various types of nerve pain.
What To Expect On Your First Visit
The initial consultation at our practice takes approximately 30minutes. We don’t treat anyone like they’re a number, we get to know you as a person while also addressing your problem. During this consultation, your Chiropractor will discuss your previous and current medical health history while also performing a comprehensive examination of your spinal and presenting problem. This examination involves a digital postural analysis, palpatory assessment, muscle testing, orthopaedic and neurological testing. Following this, highly specific sEMG nerve scanning will be conducted to assess the health of your nervous system.
When Can I Schedule An Appointment?
Your Berwick Chiropractors are available 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday with early morning and late evening appointments available. To schedule an initial assessment with our team, simply call (03) 9020 7343 or book online
Why Choose Us As Your Berwick Chiropractor
- We have a large team of chiropractors, Myotherapists, massage therapists and access to a range of other allied health professionals
- We are located only a short 10 minute drive from the centre of Berwick
- Our practice is easily accessible from Berwick, via the M1 Fwy and Princess Hwy
- We are close to Public transport
- We guarantee same day appointments
- We have modern and up-date equipment including onsite x-ray facilities, nerve scanners and 3-D posture software.
- We are trusted Berwick Chiropractor’s – having been in operation at our Pakenham practice since 2008.
Dr. Robbie having fun with a little patient!