Chiropractic & Massage Appointments Available Today
Meet Our Chiropractors
Dr. Robbie Hunt has been a Chiropractor in Pakenham for the last decade. Dr. Robbie has worked in various clinics throughout Melbourne, Victoria aswell as Internationally. Over this time he has helped thousands of individuals with a variety of problems. Dr. Robbie promotes a preventative lifestyle and encourages his clients to maintain optimal spinal health through regular Chiropractic check-ups.
Dr. James Allen is the senior associate Chiropractor at Wellbeing Chiropractic. Dr. James has been a member of the team for the last 3 years. Dr. James’ passion is for working with individuals of the local community, helping them achieve better health and wellbeing through nutrition, exercise, chiropractic and lifestyle modification.
Dr. Peter Vrakatselis was born and raised locally in Berwick. Dr. Peter has spent his entire life and professional career helping his local community. Dr. Peter is also a qualified Myotherapist and uses these techniques in combination with his Chiropractic to help you feel better.
What To Expect With Your Local Cranbourne Chiropractor
Our team of professional Chiropractors will sit down with you at your initial consultation and review your previous medical and health history as well as discussing your current problem that may be bothering you. Following this in depth discussion, your doctor will perform a comprehensive clinical analysis (involving postural, spinal and extremity, muscle, neurological and orthopaedic assessment) to determine the natural of your problem and whether Chiropractic management will benefit you. If it is determined that another health practitioner is better suited, we will refer you immediately so you can receive the best care possible. If Chiropractic care can help you, then our doctors will commence treatment on you as soon as appropriate.
Would you like to learn more about your local community? Here are some interesting Cranbourne facts:
- Located in Victoria’s south east, 43 kms from Melbourne’s CBD
- First established in 1836 by the Ruffy brothers, early white settlers
- It is the traditional land of the Boonwurrung Aboriginal people
- Cranbourne is part of the City of Casey
- It is a major sporting hub in the Casey-Cardinia area, having many different sporting teams and facilities, such as;
- Casey fields football complex, home of VFL team and Melbourne Demons AFL affiliate Casey Scorpions
- Cranbourne racecourse is home to horse racing and greyhound racing, with the famous horse race the Cranbourne Cup
- Cranbourne has 9 different local Aussie Rules football clubs
- Casey Comets Soccer Club, is a state level 2 sporting club in Cranbourne, with both men’s and women’s teams
- There are 32 different tennis courts in Cranbourne, from hard court to clay and grass
- Cranbourne has two private golf club Amstel and Ranfurlie Golf Clubs, and one public club in Cranbourne Golf club.
- For further information visit the Cranbourne council website