APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE TODAY. CALL 9882-7135
Whether you’re tired of suffering from a particular ailment, looking for a new modern Chiropractic approach or seeking a wellness check-up, your Malvern Chiropractors are here to help you today. We have a team of Chiropractors with over 15-years clinical & professional experience helping the residents of Malvern, Hawthorn, Richmond and surrounding suburbs. During this time we have developed a fantastic reputation for result driven patient focused care with local families, amateur and elite sports players.
Here you will learn more about our doctors, some of the more common problems that we encounter in practice as well as how to schedule your “$47 Malvern Chiropractor Initial Assessment & Consultation.”
Are You Suffering?… Our Specific Chiropractic Approach May Be Able To Help You
Our Chiropractors, Dr. Robbie Hunt, Dr. James Allen & Dr. Peter Vrakatselis are highly trained & skilled in a range of traditional, modern and specific Chiropractic techniques so that they can help a range of musculoskeletal problems and health related issues. Techniques including manual adjustments (diversified, gonstead), gentle Activator methods, drop-piece table adjusting, pregnancy Webster protocols, paediatric techniques, SOT, AK & Thompson.
Over the years we have seen thousands of people in our Chiropractic clinics achieve fantastic results, sometimes life changing for a wide variety of conditions.
How To Schedule Your “$47 Richmond Chiropractor Initial Assessment & Consultation”
Our doctors are happy to now be offering a “$47 Chiropractor Malvern Initial Assessment & Consultation” to all new patients. This consultation includes a private discussion with your Chiropractor reviewing your previous and current medical and health history, postural & EMG nerve scans as well as completing all relevant orthopaedic and neurological tests.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us As Your Malvern Chiropractor
- Modern, relaxed, professional clinic with state of the art facilities & equipment
- Our practices are fully equipped with modern state of the art facilities including onsite digital X-rays, postural analysis & EMG nerve scanning software, 3D postural foot scanners and OMNI Chiropractic treatment tables
- Doctors with many years professional & clinical experience
- Our doctors are recognised within the industry as being experts within the Chiropractic field as they have a special interest in a range of techniques
- We have close association with many local sporting clubs and their players including Malvern Lacrosse Club (http://malvernlacrosse.com), Malvern Tennis Club (http://victennisacademy.com.au/malvern-tennis-centre), & East Malvern Football Club (http://emfc.com.au)
- Comprehensive patient assessment with regular re-assessments
- If you’re a new patient visiting our practice rest assured your experience with us will be the most comprehensive you have experienced. Our Malvern Chiropractors pride themselves on providing the most thorough patient assessment to accurately diagnose your current condition. We also perform regular re-assessments to monitor patient progress
- Available at multiple locations in Victoria
- Your Malvern Chiropractors are available at two locations, Wellbeing Chiropractic Hawthorn and Wellbeing Chiropractic Pakenham.
- Guaranteed same day appointments (including new patients)
- We know being seen as soon as possible is important to you, so we guarantee to see you the same day you call!
- Appointments available early morning, late evening and weekends
- With your Malvern Chiropractors available at two locations, we also offer early morning, late evening as well as Saturday appointments to best work around your life’s commitments and ensure your experience with us is always great
- You can make a booking by visiting the following link: http://wellbeing365.com.au/bookings/
- Variety of payment options available with onsite HICAPS facilities
- We have a number of payment options available including pre-payment, pay as you go or specific payment plans tailored to your needs. If you have private health insurance, we also have onsite HICAPS facilities to make claiming on the spot easy
- Close to public transport as well as onsite parking available
- Both Wellbeing Chiropractic Hawthorn and Wellbeing Chiropractic Pakenham have onsite parking as well as being public transport accessible. Your Chiropractic clinic near Malvern is a 2minute walk from Glenferrie railway station as well as being at the doorstep of trams
- Professional networks
- Over the years our Chiropractors have developed fantastic allied health networks with other practitioners including Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, other Chiropractors, Myotherapists, Remedial Massage therapists, Kinesiologists, Podiatrists, Personal Trainers and more.
- You can find additional details about other allied health professionals here: http://www.ahpa.com.au/
- Members of professional associations