Are you suffering from Sinus Headaches?
Sinus headaches can be annoying and in severe cases completely debilitating, but many people aren’t aware that they even suffer from sinus headaches and that something can be done about it! So what are some of the more common signs and symptoms of sinus headaches?
- Pressure sensation around the face, particularly forehead and nasal areas
- Pressure feeling worsens when bending forward
- Chronic sinusitis
- Usually worst in the morning upon waking
- Nasal discharge
- Sensation of ear fullness and recurrent ear infections
Can Chiropractic help my Sinus Headaches?
Our Chiropractors, Dr. Robbie Hunt & Dr. James Allen have helped many patients suffering Sinus Headaches with their gentle, specific Chiropractic techniques. Typical Chiropractic treatment of sinus headaches includes reducing sinus pressure and improving sinus flow. Our practice boasts state of the art facilities, including the highly effective Arthrostim machine which effectively stimulates sinus mucous movement to help relieve symptoms of sinus headaches.
How can I make an appointment?
Wellbeing Chiropractic has two convenient locations in Hawthorn & Pakenham. Our Chiropractors are available for consultation Monday to Saturday and are available late evenings during the week. Your consultation includes;
- Private one-on-one consultation
- A detailed review of your current and past health & medical history
- Complete postural & EMG nerve scan analysis
- Orthopaedic & Neuromuscular testing
- X-rays (if clinically needed) taken onsite, charges may apply
- Thorough analysis of your results to accurately determine your need for treatment
Feel The Freedom From Your Sinus Headaches Today
Reserve Your Appointment By Calling Now
Pakenham – 5940 4760
Hawthorn – 9882 7135