WHAT TO EXPECT WITH YOUR CRANBOURNE CHIROPRACTOR?
Our team of professional Chiropractors will sit down with you at your initial consultation and review your previous medical and health history as well as discussing your current problem that may be bothering you. Following this in depth discussion, your doctor will perform a comprehensive clinical analysis (involving postural, spinal and extremity, muscle, neurological and orthopaedic assessment) to determine the natural of your problem and whether Chiropractic management will benefit you. If it is determined that another health practitioner is better suited, we will refer you so you can receive the best care possible. If Chiropractic care can help you, then our doctors will commence a management plan and treatment on you as soon as appropriate.
Dr. Peter working on a client
Our Chiropractic Team
CHIROPRACTOR CRANBOURNE TREATMENT:
- Diversified – the most mainstream form of Chiropractic. This typically involves cracking or popping of the joints that Chiropractors are most well known for
- Gonstead – a type of Chiropractic which is based of motion palaption and radiograph findings
- Activator – a form of Chiropractic. This often used when a patient is very susceptible to pain or for elderly or young patients
- Atlas Orthogonal – a form of Chiropractic focusing on the upper neck and the atlas bone. Atlas Orthogonal is a technique in Australia however is gaining popularity in America being on the show The Doctors
- Drop piece –Our Omni tables have drop piece built in which allow movement and mobilisation without cavitation or cracking this can be used separate or in conjunction with traditional manual adjustments
- Extremity adjustments – Our Chiropractors perform upper and lower limb adjustments. A lot of Chiropractors only focus on the spine however some members of our team have completed Post Graduate Sports Chiropractic with FICS
- Rocktape/Kinesiotape – In certain circumstances our team may use Rocktape to assist with you rehabilitation or retraining of muscles in hope to allow healing
- Arthrostim – Can be used trigger point therapy and tight muscles. Arthrostim can also be as an adjusting technique on its own.
- Pelvic blocks – can be used with prone or supine blocking. Pelvic blocks can be used as part of a Sacro-Occipital Technique or there own as a separate technique.
Would you like to learn more about your local community? Here are some interesting Cranbourne facts:
- Located in Victoria's south east, 43 kms from Melbourne's kcity centre
- First established in 1836 by the Ruffy brothers, who were early settlers
- It is the traditional land of the Boonwurrung Aboriginal people
- Cranbourne is part of the City of Casey
- Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre is the shopping hub of Cranbourne
- It is a major sporting hub in the Casey-Cardinia area, having many different sporting teams and facilities, such as;
- Casey fields football complex, home of VFL team and Melbourne Demons AFL affiliate Casey Scorpions
- Cranbourne Racecourse is home to horse racing and greyhound racing, with the famous horse race, the Cranbourne Cup
- Cranbourne has 9 different local Aussie Rules football clubs
- Casey Comets Soccer Club, is a state level 2 sporting club in Cranbourne, with both men's and women's teams
- There are 32 different tennis courts in Cranbourne, from hard court to clay and grass
- Cranbourne has two private golf clubs, Amstel and Ranfurlie Golf Clubs, and one public club in Cranbourne Golf club.
- For further information visit the Cranbourne council website
Looking For A Cranbourne Chiropractor? Call Us Today