Let Us Take Care Of Your Soft Tissue Needs
Wellbeing Hawthorn has constructed the best local team of professional, trusted and experienced Hawthorn massage therapists and myotherapists. Not only do we see clients from the Hawthorn area, but for many years we have also been the chosen practitioners for residents in Richmond, Camberwell, Kew as well as Melbourne CBD.
Wellbeing Hawthorn prides itself on being an all female team specialising in a wide variety of soft tissue techniques including relaxation, dry needling, trigger point therapy, cupping, myofascial release, remedial, lymphatic drainage and much more to assist with your musculoskeletal and soft tissue related problems.
Meet Your Hawthorn Massage Team
Clare Sullivan has over 10 years clinical experience in the massage industry working alongside allied practitioners with the Manningham Cobras Football Club. Clare is the founder of Unwind Myotherapy and is available for consultation Monday to Wednesday and Friday morning in Hawthorn.
Candice Newton is Massage Hawthorn’s senior associate Myotherapist having worked in the industry for over 8years. Candice particularly enjoys managing chronic pain conditions and problems like Fibromyalgia and Carpal tunnel syndrome. Candice is also experienced managing sports injuries and rehabilitation. Candice has available appointments in Hawthorn Wednesday to Saturday.
Emma Matthews recently joined the Hawthorn Massage team after working with various sporting clubs, in particular Werribee Tigers in the Victoria Football Club as well as private practices around Victoria. Emma is a highly skilled Myotherapists, known for her specific treatment of soft tissue ailments. Appointments with Emma can be booked on Monday, Wednesday & Friday’s.
How Massage In Hawthorn Can Help You?
Years of clinical research and supported investigations highlight the enormous benefits of remedial massage and myotherapy management. Some of these health benefits include enhancing muscular relaxation, improved blood flow and circulation, reducing stress and anxiety as well as improving flexibility and general mobility.
One of the greatest advantages of massage and myotherapy is that it can be utilised by anyone. Young or old, athletes or retirees, massage and myotherapy is for everyone.
Reasons To Choose Wellbeing Hawthorn
- 3 practitioners onsite daily
- Combined experience of over 20yrs
- Appointments run on time, so you don’t have to stress about running late
- Practitioners available Monday to Saturday
- Our massage rooms are clean and welcoming
- All of our therapists are registered under the Australia Association of Massage Therapists
- We are supported by Chiropractors and other musculoskeletal experts
- We are trusted by the Hawthorn and surrounding community
- Gift vouchers available
- We accept most private insurance providers
- We stock a wide variety of health products & supplementary aids
- We have onsite HICAPS and Eftpos facilities
- Our massage oils are water based products and low allergenic