INTRODUCING YOUR LOCAL PAKENHAM CHIROPRACTORS
We extremely passionate & proud of our practice at Wellbeing Chiropractic Pakenham. Our professional team of experienced Pakenham Chiropractors, Myotherapists and Remedial Massage Therapists have extensive clinical experience and training seeing people for a range of musculoskeletal problems and health-related concerns that often may have continued despite traditional mainstream management.
Our practice regularly sees people of all ages, including: infants, kids, mum, dads and the elderly. Wellbeing Chiropractic Pakenham is fully equipped with state-of-the-art facilities enabling our practitioners to help you achieve optimal long term results.
For over 10-years we have been the go-to Pakenham Chiropractors for residents in Cardinia shire and beyond!
Conveniently located in the heart of Pakenham
Open 6 days every week offering same-day appointments
Trusted by the local Pakenham community for over 10-years
Telephone: (03) 5940-4760
State Of The Art Practice Facilities In One Location
Our Chiropractic team benefit from having modern electronic OMNI Chiropractic tables which are industry leading in Chiropractic table technology. All of our adjusting rooms are supplied with multi unique tables ensuring optimal therapeutic benefit for patients and their families. All tables include a 4-drop piece mechanisms (cervical, thoracic, lumbar and pelvic) and high quality foam covered, leathered cushions. This combination enables our doctors to deliver precise spinal and extremity corrections whilst ensuring full patient ease. Our adjusting rooms also include multiple Arthrostim hand held adjusting instruments.
An Arthrostim is a specific instrument used by Pakenham Chiropractors with the aim to normalise joint function and enhance muscular movements. It is aimed to stimulate muscle spindles, improve proprioceptive feedback and break down scar tissue.
Our Pakenham Chiropractic practice is equipped with radiographic facilities including a digital x-ray generator and Kodak image processor. This allows us to take x-rays quickly, if clinically needed, to come to a diagnosis faster, and subsequently commence treatment sooner.
We also have nerve scanning technology, 3-D posture scanners, iPad postural analysis and paperless Chiropractic software. All of this helps us become a “one stop chiropractic and wellbeing practice” and reduces our dependency of 3rd party testing, which often results in delays and additional fees to the patient.
“Book Online For Your First Chiropractic Appointment”
Your initial assessment includes:
- Discussion to review your current problem as well as previous medical and health history to assess if chiropractic treatment is suited to you
- State of the art digital postural examination
- Arthrostim soft tissue therapy and all adjustment techniques
- Comprehensive spinal and extremity examination including spinal/extremity assessment as well as all necessary orthopaedic and neurological tests
- If clinically indicated: X-rays may be taken onsite (charges may apply)
5 Reasons To Choose Us As Your Pakenham Chiropractor
- We have three highly trained and locally regarded Chiropractors under the one roof in Rogers St Pakenham
- We are open longer & later hours to better suit your busy lifestyle
- Our practice is fully equipped with the latest and most modern technology to help you achieve the best results
- Onsite and street parking is available
- Onsite HICAPs facilities as well as a variety of affordable payment options