Point Cook resident searching for a Chiropractor?
We guarantee same day appointments
It is most likely that the reason you are visiting this website is you are in the Point Cook area and looking for a Chiropractor that can help you. We are committed to helping the residents of Point Cook and surrounding suburbs of Werribee, Truganina, Hoppers Crossing and Tarneit with first class chiropractic care. Chiropractic focuses on the neuro-musculoskeletal system in an attempt to identify your symptoms and the underlying cause of your pain. Our 8 Chiropractors have all undertaken study at the world class RMIT University and have over 20 years of clinical experience.
How To Schedule Your Appointment
Often some clinics have extended waiting times and won’t schedule an appointment in the same week let alone the same day! Our promise to all new and current clients is same day appointments. Phone us of 9008 5948 to schedule your first appointment or click the book online button to organise an appointment suitable for you. Initial consultations include a history of your complaint, assessment and treatment- so allow up to 30-minutes for your first appointment.
- Current health, condition history and an in depth discussion of your current problem
- A comprehensive physical assessment including neurological, orthopedic and muscle testing
- 3D posture assessment with digital technology
- If required, further X-ray analysis may be undertaken onsite (no hidden fees)
- If indicated, treatment on the first visit!!!
(Dr. Adam reviewing a patients radiograph)
What types of conditions do your Point Cook Chiropractors manage?
- Neck Pain, migraines and Headaches
- Low back pain and Sciatica
- Carpal Tunnel
- Trigeminal and Occipital Neuralgia
- Pregnancy back pain
- Disc herniation or bulges
- Postural distortions
- Dizziness, vertigo and tinnitus
- Carpel tunnel, golfers elbow, knee pain
(Dr. Robbie – Chiropractor, assessing one of our Point Cook patients lower back)