Point Cook resident searching for a Chiropractor?
We guarantee same day appointments
46 Neptune Drive Point Cook
Our clinic offer same day appointments so you can see a Point Cook Chiropractor today. No doubt the reason you are visiting this website is you are in the Point Cook area and looking for a Chiropractor that can help you. We are committed to helping the residents of Point Cook and surrounding suburbs of Werribee, Truganina, Hoppers Crossing and Tarneit with first class chiropractic care. Chiropractic focuses on the neuro-musculoskeletal system to identify not just your symptoms but the cause of your pain. Our 4 Chiropractors have all undertaken study at the world class RMIT University and have over 20 years of clinical experience.
Meet The Team Point Cook Chiropractic Team
Dr. Adam Curwood is the Principal Chiropractor at our Point Cook clinic, he has helped manage many of Point Cook’s residents with their conditions through chiropractic care. Currently practicing at Wellbeing Chiropractic’s other two clinic’s in Hawthorn and Pakenham, Adam is also excited to expand his level of healthcare to Point Cook and surrounding communities. Adam has previously worked with multiple AFL clubs as a part of the strength and conditioning team and has a special interest in Sports Chiropractic. He also has a passion for managing paediatric patients and is currently undertaking further post-graduate studies in paediatric chiropractic. If you are one of Point Cook residents and would like to have a chat with Adam please call our practice 9008 5948.
Dr. Robbie Hunt has worked internationally and has over 10 years of clinical experience in the Chiropractic field. He has special interest in managing patients with migraine, headaches and neck pain conditions, as he previously suffered a whiplash injury earlier in life. Robbie also manages many patients with chronic pain and receives many referrals from other healthcare practitioners in the surrounding Point Cook area. When not at work Robbie enjoys cycling and spending time with his family.
Dr. Alex Harevy is one of Wellbeing’s senior associate Chiropractors. He has had years of clinical experience previously practicing in clinic in Collingwood and Bundoora. Alex has keen interest in managing patients with low back pain and sciatica as he originally gain relief from low back pain as teenager from chiropractor. He has a strong focus on rehabilitation to not only recover from injuries but also to prevent aggregation. Alex is excited to be delivering chiropractic care to greater Point Cook community.
How To Schedule Your Appointment
Often some clinics have extended waiting times and won’t schedule an appointment in the same week let alone the same day. Our promise to all new and current clients is same day appointments. Phone us of 9008 5948 to schedule your first appointment today or click the book online button to organise an appointment suitable for you. Initial consultations include an in depth history, assessment and treatment, so allow up to 30 minutes for your first appointment.
Our initial consultations with all new patients include the following:
Current health, condition history and an in depth discussion of your current problem
A comprehensive physical assessment including neurological, orthopedic and muscle testing
3D posture assessment with digital technology
If required, further X-ray analysis may be undertaken onsite (costs may apply)
Lastly, we guarantee treatment on the first visit!!!
(Dr. Adam reviewing a patients X-rays)
Common Problems We See In Practice
What types of conditions do your Point Cook Chiropractors manage?:
Neck Pain, migraines and Headaches
Low back pain and Sciatica
Trigeminal and Occipital Neuralgia
Preganacy back pain
Disc herniation or bulges
Dizziness, vertigo and tinnitus
(Dr. Robbie – Chiropractor, assessing one of our Point Cook patients lower back)
Point Cook Chiropractor
46 Neptune Drive Point Cook
Selected Scientific Chiropractic Research
People usually choose to see a chiropractor as a result from pain from an injury or reactive care. Chiropractic is a safe, gentle and effective health care choice for you and for your family.
Chiropractic is the only health care technique which focuses on the incredible healing powers of the human body and is proven to prevent musculo-skeletal and neuro-muscular conditions.
My family and I know the amazing power of chiropractic adjustment and we have been getting adjusted for over the past 20 years.
Here are some research studies on just back and neck pain which report the great benefits of chiropractic with different health needs.
- In 2003 the British Medical Journal published a study on neck pain. It involved 183 participants, they were split into 3 different categories; 1) manual therapy/chiropractic adjustments, 2) physiotherapy exercise program and 3) general practitioner; drugs, education and counseling. The study was performed over 52 weeks.
- The results of the study showed the fastest recovery was the manual therapy/chiropractic adjustment group Chiropractic adjustments for neck pain worked faster than physiotherapy and general practitioner intervention. Also the total treatment costs of the chiropractic group were one-third less expensive overall to patients compared to the physiotherapy and general practitioner groups.
- A study in the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics published the results of a clinical study on chronic low back pain patient satisfaction.
- The results showed after one month those who underwent chiropractic management for chronic low back pain had the highest satisfaction scores compared to those who had medical and physiotherapy management.The study also showed 56% of the chiropractic patients reported that their low back pain was significantly better, compared to almost one-third of patients treated by medical management reported that the low back pain became worse.The National Centre for Complimentary Medicine and Alternative Medicine performed a study which tested the success rate and effectiveness of chiropractic adjustments, medication and exercise for neck pain.
- The NIH funded study was conducted on 272 people who were assigned to undergo one of the three treatments for neck pain over a 12 week period.More than half of the chiropractic group (57%) reported a 75% reduction in pain in 12 weeks.The medication group reported just 38% reduction in pain.