Are you suffering from Sinus Headaches?
Sinus headaches can be annoying and in severe cases completely debilitating, but many people aren’t aware that they even suffer from sinus headaches and that something can be done about it! So what are some of the more common signs and symptoms of sinus headaches?
- Pressure sensation around the face, particularly forehead and nasal areas
- Pressure feeling worsens when bending forward
- Chronic sinusitis
- Usually worst in the morning upon waking
- Nasal discharge
- Sensation of ear fullness and recurrent ear infections
Can Chiropractic help my Sinus Headaches?
Our Chiropractors, have seen many patients suffering Sinus Headaches and have provided them with Chiropractic focused on the sinus, skull and upper neck areas which are focused at reducing pain and associated symptoms. Typical Chiropractic treatment of sinus headaches includes reducing sinus pressure and improving sinus flow. Our practice boasts modernt facilities, including the Arthrostim machine which stimulates sinus mucous movement that can help relieve symptoms of sinus headaches.
How can I make an appointment?
Wellbeing Chiropractic has six convenient locations in Hawthorn, Hoppers Crossing, Melton, Epping, Craigieburn and Pakenham. Our Chiropractors are available for consultation Monday to Saturday and are available late evenings during the week. Your consultation includes;
- Private one-on-one consultation
- A detailed review of your current and past health & medical history
- Orthopaedic & Neuromuscular testing
- X-rays of the spine, sinus cavities and skull (if clinically needed), taken onsite, charges may apply
- Thorough analysis of your results to accurately determine your need for treatment
To Discuss Our Sinus Headaches Treatment Call Us