Wellbeing 365 in Hawthorn and Pakenham offer a range of onsite professional soft tissue services including: remedial massage and myotherapy treatments. Other services include:
- Therapeautic massage
- Cupping therapy
- Relaxation Massage
- Dry Needling
- Lymphatic Drainage Techniques
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Pregnancy Massage
Massage and Myotherapy is suitable for all individuals of any age and for a range of health conditions and musculo-skeletal injuries. Our experienced therapists see children, pregnant ladies, athletes, sports people and retirees, among others. Our team Melbourne Myotherapists and Masseurs have significant clinical experience treating a multitude of muscular injuries and health conditions. They offer safe, effective and specific treatment.
The benefits of soft tissue treatment include:
- Improved Circulation
- Increases Relaxation
- Promotes healthier circulation
- Stress Reduction
- Greater Movement (ROM)
- Reduction of Muscular Adhesions
- Breaks Down Scar Tissue
- Promotes More Rapid Rehabilitation
Myotherapists focus on the muscular skeletal system which includes the muscles, ligaments, tendons and muscle sheaths. Myotherapists use remedial massage, trigger point techniques, dry needling (Accupuncture-like technique), Lymphatic Drainage soft tissue, Sports Therapy Massage, Biofeedback, Ultrasound and Stretching and Strenthening Exercise Prescription. Our team at Massage Melbourne provides professional and effective massage and soft tissue techniques.
Top Reasons To Consider Massage Melbourne?
- We have a team of 3 Myotherapists and 1 Remedial Masseur
- Our Masseurs have more then 20 years combined clinical experience
- We respect your time is important so do our best to keep on time, all the time!
- Open Monday to Saturday, 6 days a week, including early mornings and weekends
- We offer flexible times, and are often able to provide same day service
- We offer late evening times
- We are registered with AAMT
- The environment of our practice is modern, clean and relaxing – such an environment is condusive to healing. We have new and modern equipment.
- Our Massage Therapists work alongside three Chiropractors
- We have seen thousands of residents of the local community, they trust us!
- We see many professional athletes, some who represent their countries and other members of elite sporting clubs and associations including: AFL players, Olympic Medalists and world champions.
- We offer gift vouchers
- We offer Hicaps which accepts most major insurance companies, Work Cover, EPC Care Plans (Medicare), TAC and Department of Vet Affairs
- We provide advice on a range of orthopaedic and health products
- Onsite easy payment options
- Our staff are extremely helpful!
- We use high quality oils which are water based and low allergenic
Eva Jackson – Remedial Masseur
Eva is a Remedial Massage Therapist with more then 16 years of experience. Eva uses many techniques to help her clients return to normal function.
Eva also has over 10 years experience working with AFL clubs – Richmond and Sydney Swans, as well as Melbourne Storm (NRL Rugby).
Eva is available for massage Pakenham appointments at Mondays and Fridays.
Jordan Gault – Myotherapist
Jordan is our senior Myotherapist with extensive knowledge in human biomechanics and specialising in many techniques. Jordan enjoys helping individuals with chronic conditions including carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia and migraines.
Jordan is available for massage Pakenham Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Janice Monk – Myotherapist
Janice is a Myotherapist with a special interest in lower back, neck and shoulder musculoskeletal conditions. Janice is also qualified in Equine myofunctional therapy (horse massage).
Janice is available for massage Pakenham Wednesday and Saturday.
If you are looking for a remedial massage in Hawthorn or Pakenham areas, contact us for professional caring treatments.
Call 5940-4760 (Pakenham) or 9882-7135 (Hawthorn) to schedule an appointment