Wellbeing 365 in Hawthorn, Hoppers Crossing and Pakenham each offer a range of onsite professional soft tissue services including: remedial massage and myotherapy treatments. Other services include:
- Therapeautic massage
- Cupping therapy
- Relaxation Massage
- Dry Needling
- Lymphatic Drainage Techniques
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Pregnancy Massage
Massage and Myotherapy is suitable for individuals of most ages and for a range of musculo-skeletal health conditions and injuries. Our experienced therapists see children, pregnant ladies, athletes, sports people and retirees, among others. Our team Melbourne Myotherapists and Masseurs have significant clinical experience treating a multitude of muscular injuries including Torticollus (Rye neck), frozen shoulder, tendonitis, muscles strains, headaches, stress-related conditions, muscle tension and acute low back pain, among others.
Possible benefits of soft tissue treatment include:
- Improved Circulation
- Increases Relaxation
- Promotes healthier circulation
- Stress Reduction
- Greater Movement (ROM)
- Reduction of Muscular Adhesions
- Breaks Down Scar Tissue
- Promotes More Rapid Rehabilitation
Myotherapists focus on the muscular skeletal system which includes the muscles, ligaments, tendons and muscle sheaths. Myotherapists use remedial massage, trigger point techniques, dry needling (Accupuncture-like technique), Lymphatic Drainage soft tissue, Sports Therapy Massage, Biofeedback, Ultrasound and Stretching and Strenthening Exercise Prescription. Our team at Massage Melbourne provides professional massage and soft tissue techniques.
Top Reasons To Consider Massage Melbourne?
- We have a team of 4 Myotherapists and 6 Remedial Massage therapists
- Our Masseurs have more then 50 years combined clinical experience
- We respect your time is important so do our best to keep on time, all the time!
- Open Monday to Saturday, 6 days a week, including early mornings and weekends
- We offer flexible times, and are often able to provide same day service
- We offer late evening times
- We are registered with AAMT
- The environment of our practice is modern, clean and relaxing – such an environment is condusive to healing. We have new and modern equipment.
- Our Massage Therapists work alongside six Chiropractors
- We have seen thousands of residents of the local community, they trust us!
- We see many professional athletes, some who represent their countries and other members of elite sporting clubs and associations including: AFL players, Olympic Medalists and world champions.
- We offer gift vouchers
- We offer Hicaps which accepts most major insurance companies, Work Cover, EPC Care Plans (Medicare), TAC and Department of Vet Affairs
- We provide advice on a range of orthopaedic and health products
- Onsite easy payment options
- We consider our staff as being extremely helpful!
- We use high quality oils which are water based and low allergenic
Eva Jackson – Remedial Masseur
Eva is a Remedial Massage Therapist with more then 20 years of experience. Eva uses many techniques to help her clients return to normal function.
Eva also has over 10 years experience working with AFL clubs – Richmond and Sydney Swans, as well as Melbourne Storm (NRL Rugby).
Eva is available for massage Pakenham appointments at Mondays and Fridays.
Lana Grzywacewski– Myotherapist
Lana is our senior Remedial Massage Therapist with extensive knowledge in human biomechanics and specialising in many techniques. Lana enjoys helping individuals with chronic conditions including carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia and migraines.
Lana is available for massage Pakenham Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
Michelle Rodgers – Remedial Massage Therapist
Michelle is a Remedial Massage Therapist with interests seeing patients with lower back, neck and shoulder musculoskeletal conditions. Michelle is also an experienced fitness advisor.
Michelle is available for massage Pakenham Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays.
If you are looking for a remedial massage in Hawthorn or Pakenham areas, contact us for professional caring treatments.
Call 1300-123-365 to schedule an appointment