Looking for a Chiropractor in Werribee
Wellbeing Chiropractic’s has a team of Werribee Chiropractors that are ready to service you needs. Our team has 3 highly regarded Chiropractors with over 20-years clinical and professional experience making them the trusted and sought after health professionals in the area and surrounding suburbs including Hoppers Crossing, Tarneit, Truganina, Werribee South and Point Cook.
Dr. James Allen, Dr. Robbie Hunt & Dr. Adam Curwood have all studied at Australia’s highest regarded RMIT Chiropractic program and are trained in a range of Chiropractic and rehabilitation techniques such as manual adjustments, gentle joint mobilisation, soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercise prescription, nutritional advice and much more. With guaranteed same day appointments available, we trust you will love your experience in our practice like our other regular clients.
Our goal is to help you reach your goal as soon as possible, whether that’s simply getting out of pain, improving your wellbeing, enhancing your posture or something else!
Your Werribee Chiropractic Team
Dr. Adam Curwood
- Principal Chiropractor at Hoppers Crossing clinic
- Wellbeing Chiropractic’s senior Associate Chiropractor
- Past Graduate of the RMIT’s prestigious Chiropractic Masters Program
- Previous experience with sporting athletes following studies in Exercise Science/Human Movement
- Passionate about assisting individuals rehabilitate their bodies through hands on Chiropractic care
Dr. Robbie Hunt
- Has helped individuals through Chiropractic for over 10years
- Worked both locally and internationally
- Developed a fantastic reputation around Melbourne for his effective Chiropractic management for a wide range of problems
- Works with individuals of all age groups
- Available for consultation Tuesday & Thursday
Appointments Today Call
(Dr. Adam assessing patients neck for range of motion)
(Atlas Orthogonal Technique – specific for upper cervical conditions)
Taking the first steps to seeing a health professional for the first time can be difficult. Our doctors pride themselves on providing fantastic care and treat everyone individually. Your initial assessment with us involves:
- Thorough history and examination to determine the cause of your condition
- Surface EMG nerve scanner and digital 3D posture analysis
- Neurological and Orthopedic examination
- If required X-rays may be requested which can be done onsite (charges may apply)
- You will receive treatment on the first visit if clinically indicated
Call Us Today Or Click Below For Help!
(03) 9020 2072 (Werribee)
0415 845 815 (Emergency 24 Hour Care)
Why More People See Chiropractors In Werribee
People are turning to Chiropractic help more then ever. The reason for this is because majority of people are tired of aches, pains and generally not functioning well. Once people begin Chiropractic and learn about the amazing potential that the body has it’s not surprising that they continue their wellbeing or maintenance care as part of their overall health regime.
Your Chiropractors in Werribee, Dr. James Allen, Dr. Robbie Hunt and Dr. Adam Curwood see clients of all age groups to ensure their spines, extremities and nervous systems are functioning as best as possible. In turn reducing the incidence of common musculoskeletal problems and enhancing their range of motion.
Who can benefit from Chiropractic care? … The simple answer is: Everyone!
Research for Chiropractic
For Acute and Chronic Back Pain
Goodman et al. (2013), Journal of American Medical Assoc. concluded:
Exercise and physical therapy (such as physio) often help back issues, Chiropractic was shown to be reliably beneficial, likewise was acupuncture.
Goertz et al. (2013), from the” Spine” journal concluded:
Chiropractic provides significant advantages in reducing pain and optimising bodily functioning when compared to traditional non-manipulative care for males and females aged between the years of 18-35 suffering from severe back pain.
According to McCrory, Penzlen, Hasselblad, Gray in the “Duke Evidence Report”(2001)
Study shows that headache pain is reduced after cervical neck adjustments in trial that involved cervical vertebra dysfunction and neck pain.
“Chiropractic is the largest, most regulated, and best recognized of the complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) professions. CAM patient surveys show that chiropractors are used more often than any other alternative provider group and patient satisfaction with chiropractic care is very high. There is steadily increasing patient use of chiropractic in the United States, which has tripled in the past two decades.”
From Meeker, Haldeman’s 2002 publication in “Annals of Internal Medicine”