Workcover and Chiropractic
Have you injured yourself at work? Come talk to one of our Chiropractors today to see if we can help!
Key steps if you injure yourself at work:
- Put a Claim in! – You don’t need to wait until the claim is accepted with workcover to begin treatment. All treatments will be reimbursed directly to you once the claim has been finalised.
- Keep all copies of invoices and receipts
- Notify your workplace in writing of your injuries, it must be lodged within 30 days of you first becoming aware of your sustained injuries.
- Start planning early with your Chiropractor and Employer a step by step plan of going back to work. Often you will have to start with doing only light duties and build back up to your previous level when your body regains its strength and stability.
Our team of Chiropractors have over 20 years combined experience dealing with work related incidents and ensuring people can return work without causing further damage to themselves.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR WORKCOVER OR TAC CLAIM?
- Four convenient locations across Melbourne including Hoppers Crossing, Pakenham, Hawthorn, and Craigieburn.
- Over 20 years combined experience
- Trusted amongst the community – Our Chiropractors have all donated their time to local sporting clubs and events across the communities to promote well being to everyone!
- Dealt with over 1000 workcover and TAC injuries
- Evidence Based Practice – We all keep up to date with the latest research involving Chiropractics and spinal rehabilitation. We commit over 25 hours each year to seminars and other forms of continued learning.
COMMON WORKPLACE INJURIES THAT WE MANAGE
- Disc Bulge
- Shoulder pain
- Leg Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Muscle Rehablitation