3806 Chiropractor Berwick
Wellbeing Chiropractic has been assisting the residents of postcode 3806 for the past decade. Our team of Berwick Chiropractors provide treatment and rehabilitation stretches and exercise to members of the community who require assistance in improving themselves. We see people with musculo-skeletal conditions, which include, headaches, neck pain, back pain, sciatica and more.
Why Choose Our 3806 Berwick Chiropractors?
- All of our Berwick Chiropractors have completed RMIT University Chiropractic course
- Our Chiropractors use multiple techniques, Diversified, Gonstead, Arthrostim, Activator, Spinal Decompression Therapy
- We are open 6-7 days a week (every 2nd Sunday we are open)
- Our Chiropractors are well known in the community often refer to other practitioners when indicated
- We have multiple clinics in South East Melbourne, including Pakenham, Cranbourne, Narre Warren and Berwick
- Our team are members of the Australia Chiropractors Assocation and support the Australia Spinal Research Foundation
What to expect on first visit to the Chiropractor in Berwick?
We see a lot of people coming in to clinic in 3806 postcode who have never seen a Chiropractor. We also understand that people may have mixed emotions, excited, nervous, anxious, curious and other. To assist with this our Chiropractors will take a thorough history when you first come in to see if we think we can help and assist you. An outline of what a normal first visit consultation would typically include is below
- Explanation and outline of first visit
- History taking
- Assessment – Range of motion, muscle, orthopaedic, neurological testing
- Posture photo analysis
- If clinically indicated X-rays may be performed (on-site)
- Informed consent (explaining treatment and answering any questions)
- Advice – heat, ice, stretch, rest, medical certificate
- Suggestion for when a follow session may be best or indicated
Questions for our 3806 Berwick Chiropractors?
If you have any further questions about Chiropractic, or would like to speak further with a team member in regards to possible Chiropractic treatment feel free to reach out to our team by either calling us or send an email to [email protected]