Meet Our Team
- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT WELLBEING CHIROPRACTIC BERWICK
We have a team of professional Chiropractors at our practice located at 3 Manuka Rd, Berwick. All our chiropractors are experienced with musculo-skeletal complaints and injuries. Common problems we see include back and neck pain, muscle and joint stiffness. Our Berwick Chiropractors are focused on delivering clear advice, thorough management strategies and excellent customer service, so patients have a positive experience and achieve their health goal. Our Chiropractors are all qualified from RMIT University and continue to develop their skills through continued professional education and training. Call us today for an appointment, we look forward to seeing you in the practice soon. We also have pratices close by in other suburbs including Pakenham, Cranbourne and Narre Warren.
Chiropractors are classified ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDERS and can remain open to help patients
All staff at the clinic are taking measures to protect the safety of patients & team. We are spacing out appointment times to minimise crossover between patients. Our practitioners are continuing to wash their hands between patients; and sanitizer & using disinfectant spray. The examination and treatment area is thoroughly wiped down after each patient. The reception area, corridors, toilets are sprayed with disinfectant and wiped down consistently throughout the day as well as the start and end of shifts
What To Expect On Your First Berwick Chiropractor Visit
For the initial Chiropractor consultation at our practice allow approximately 30 minutes. We don’t treat anyone like they’re a number, we get to know you as a person while also addressing your problem. During this consultation, your Berwick Chiropractor will discuss your previous and current medical health history while also performing a comprehensive examination of your spinal and presenting problem. This examination involves a digital postural analysis, palpatory assessment, muscle testing, orthopaedic testing. If clinically indicated x-rays may be performed on-site. Treatment is provided on the first visit after this process is completed.
BERWICK CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
- All of Wellbeing’s Chiropractors have undertaken a minimum of 5-years full-time university study
- Most of them have studied local at RMIT, whilst other have graduated from other courses at Murdoch, Maquarie & CQU.
- The course consists of a minimum 20 hours per week contact hours
- Main subjects: Clinical sciences incl; clinical anatomy , micro-biology, pathology , physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, clinical examinations
- Several of our chiropractors have studied other university courses in addition
- All of our chiropractors complete continued professional development training and education
- All our chiropractors are insured to practice
- All our chiropractors hold level 2 first aid certification
How To Find Us In Berwick?
From the Monash Fwy(M1) head toward the South-Eastern suburbs/Dandenong, merge from the
M1 onto the Princess Hwy/C101, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto High St/Princes Hwy
C101, turn left onto Manuka Rd
From Central Berwick:
Head East on Princes Hwy/C101, turn left onto Manuka Rd
Head North-West on the Princes Hwy/C101 towards Lyle Avet, turn right onto Manuka Rd
From Guys Hill:
Head South on Beaconsfield-Emerald Rd/C406 towards Luke Pl, At the roundabout, take the
3rd exit onto Inglis Rd, turn left onto Manuka Rd.
Head South-West on Harkaway Rd/State Route 61 towards King Rd, at the roundabout, take
the 2nd exit onto Brisbane St, turn right onto Rutland Rd, Turn left onto High st?Princess
Hwy/C101, turn left onto Manuka Rd.
When Can I Schedule A Berwick Chiropractor Appointment?
Your Berwick Chiropractors are available 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday with early morning and late evening appointments available.
Wellbeing Chiropractic Berwick
3 Manuka Rd
Call 03 9020 7343
Book Online HERE
- Located 36kms south-east of Melbourne’s Central Business District
- Local council = City of Casey.
- Population of 50,000 which has expanded by approx. 14,000 since 2001
- Originally part of the Cardinia Creek run
Major timelines in history on Berwick:
- 1857 Berwick Inn opened and was licenced
- 1857 Berwick Primary opened
- 1858 Post Office opened
- 1877 Berwick Railway opened
- 1990’s-2000’s – first home buyers, new housing developments, massive population spike
- Largest allied health profession in USA
- As of March 2019 there are currently 5,528 chiropractors in Australia, compared to about 70,000 in the USA
- First chiropractic adjustment was done by Daniel David Palmer in 1895 for partial deaf janitor Harvey Lillard.
- Chiro means ‘Hands’ in Greek. Chiropractor are using hands to examine the patient and fine ‘spinal dysfunction’ and to treat musculoskeletal conditions.
- You don’t need a referral from GP to see a chiropractor as they are primary contact practitioner.
- To become a chiropractor you need to complete a 5 years university course focusing on body and nerve functioning.
- Spinal manipulation is the major skill the chiropractor use for acute and chronic low back pain.
- Chiropractors often use Exercise as part of their management of patient complaints
- Chiropractors are most well known for conditions involving the low back and neck, however they’re taught to assess and diagnose a wide variety of syndromes and conditions.
- Chiropractors work alongside other practitioners such as physiotherapist, yoga, pilates, remedial massage
- Chiropractor can give you advice for a healthier lifestyle and how to maintain the healthy life.
- Initial chiropractic consultation will include any relevant medical history, physical examination such as orthopedic tests, range of motion and palpation accordingly and chiropractor will perform the spinal manipulation if there is no medical contraindication and if this form of treatment is indicated.
- Most private insurance will cover chiropractic treatment in Australia such as Bupa, Medibank etc.
What do people commonly visit the chiropractor for:
- Lower back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Muscle and joint stiffness
- Work related injuries