Meet Our Team
Our Berwick Chiropractors
Our team of Berwick Chiropractors are trusted by the local community for providing high quality manual Chiropractic care. Our Chiropractors share many years of clinical experience providing quality research-based treatments, rehabilitation and recommendations. We are available 6 days of the week, with same-day appointments available, late-evenings, and after hour appointments for your convenience.
Our Chiropractors provide experienced, research-based Chiropractic care to the residents of Berwick and surrounds. Our Chiropractors have special interests in a range of musculo-skeletal conditions from neck and back pain, sporting and workplace injuries; to providing advice on posture or proactive measures to avoid future injuries.
Our clinic has modern facilities, our reception staff are trained to provide excellent customer service and our experienced Chiropractors are ready to help you today. We offer same day appointments with minimal wait times, and have a secure online booking system to make things as smooth as possible for our patients.
Our Berwick Chiropractic team is located at 3 Manuka Road, Berwick right in downtown Berwick and is easily accessible by the Princes Highway and is a convenient 12-min bus ride from Berwick train station. Our Berwick Chiropractic team is located just a 9 minute drive from Fountain Gate shopping center, and are the preferred practitioners of many people in the inner Eastern suburbs including residents of Narre Warren and Guys Hill.
From our team of Berwick Chiropractors we look forward to seeing you in our clinic soon.
For all inquiries call (03) 9020 7343
About Wellbeing Chiropractic Berwick
We have a team of professional Berwick Chiropractors at our practice located at 3 Manuka Rd, Berwick. All our chiropractors are experienced with musculo-skeletal complaints and injuries. Common problems we see include back and neck pain, muscle and joint stiffness. Our Berwick Chiropractic team are focused on delivering clear advice, thorough management strategies and excellent customer service, so patients have a positive experience and achieve their health goal. Our Berwick Chiropractors are all qualified from RMIT University and continue to develop their skills through continued professional education and training. Call us today for an appointment, we look forward to seeing you in the practice soon. We also have practices close by in other suburbs including Pakenham, Cranbourne and Narre Warren.
*DHHS Update 19/10/20*
“Allied health providers that are currently listed on the permitted work premised list [Chiropractors] will be able to return to delivering all routine care” as of 19/10/20.
Wellbeing Chiropractic is following a COVID-Safe plan and following DHHS recommendations.
What To Expect On Your First Berwick Chiropractor Visit
For the initial Chiropractor consultation at our practice allow approximately 30 minutes. We don’t treat anyone like they’re a number, we get to know you as a person while also addressing your problem. During this consultation, your Berwick Chiropractor will discuss your previous and current medical health history while also performing a comprehensive examination of your spinal and presenting problem. This examination involves a digital postural analysis, palpatory assessment, muscle testing, orthopaedic testing. If clinically indicated x-rays may be performed on-site. Treatment is provided on the first visit after this process is completed.
BERWICK CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
Frequently Asked Questions
Chiropractors see people with back and neck pain; joint stiffness and muscle tension. They use spinal adjustment and massage techniques.
A Sports Chiropractor is a practitioner who has interests in seeing athletes for their musculo-skeletal injuries and health. Sports Chiropractors use a range of spinal adjustments, soft tissue, exercise prescription and taping techniques to manage their patients.
A family chiropractor sees various kinds of patients for a range of conditions including back and neck pain. Family Chiropractors see all ages and types of patient, from the youth to the elderly.
Yes. This means they can stay open like medical centers.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is a body representing a large portion of the Chiropractic profession.
Need Directions to this Clinic?
When can I schedule a Berwick Chiropractor appointment?
Your Berwick Chiropractors are available 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday with early morning and late evening appointments available. You can always send us an online booking or call us:
Historic moments in Berwick
- Largest allied health profession in USA
- As of March 2019 there are currently 5,528 chiropractors in Australia, compared to about 70,000 in the USA
- First chiropractic adjustment was done by Daniel David Palmer in 1895 for partial deaf janitor Harvey Lillard.
- Chiro means ‘Hands’ in Greek. Chiropractor are using hands to examine the patient and fine ‘spinal dysfunction’ and to treat musculoskeletal conditions.
- You don’t need a referral from GP to see a chiropractor as they are primary contact practitioner.
- To become a chiropractor you need to complete a 5 years university course focusing on body and nerve functioning.
- Spinal manipulation is the major skill the chiropractor use for acute and chronic low back pain.
- Chiropractors often use Exercise as part of their management of patient complaints
- Chiropractors are most well known for conditions involving the low back and neck, however they’re taught to assess and diagnose a wide variety of syndromes and conditions.
- Chiropractors work alongside other practitioners such as physiotherapist, yoga, pilates, remedial massage
- Chiropractor can give you advice for a healthier lifestyle and how to maintain the healthy life.
- Initial chiropractic consultation will include any relevant medical history, physical examination such as orthopedic tests, range of motion and palpation accordingly and chiropractor will perform the spinal manipulation if there is no medical contraindication and if this form of treatment is indicated.
- Most private insurance will cover chiropractic treatment in Australia such as Bupa, Medibank etc.
What do people commonly visit the chiropractor for:
- Lower back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Muscle and joint stiffness
- Work related injuries