Meet Our Team
- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT WELLBEING CHIROPRACTIC BERWICK
We have a team of professional Chiropractors at our practice located at 3 Manuka Rd, Berwick. All our chiropractors are experienced with musculo-skeletal complaints and injuries. Common problems we see include back and neck pain, headaches, disc injuries, sciatica, sports injuries and shoulder discomfort. Our Berwick Chiropractors are focused on delivering clear advice, thorough management strategies and excellent customer service, so patients have a positive experience and achieve their health goal. Our Chiropractors are all qualified from RMIT University and continue to develop their skills through continued professional education and training. Call us today for an appointment, we look forward to seeing you in the practice soon. We also have pratices close buy in other suburbs including Pakenham, Cranbourne and Narre Warren.
What To Expect On Your First Berwick Chiropractor Visit
For the initial consultation at our practice allow approximately 30 minutes. We don’t treat anyone like they’re a number, we get to know you as a person while also addressing your problem. During this consultation, your Chiropractor will discuss your previous and current medical health history while also performing a comprehensive examination of your spinal and presenting problem. This examination involves a digital postural analysis, palpatory assessment, muscle testing, orthopaedic and neurological testing. Treatment is provided on the first visit after this process is completed.
BERWICK CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
- All of Wellbeing’s Chiropractors have undertaken a minimum of 5-years full-time university study
- The course consists of a minimum 20 hours per week contact hours
- Main subjects: Clinical sciences incl; clinical anatomy , micro-biology, pathology , physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, clinical examinations
- Several of our chiropractors have studied other university courses in addition
- All of our chiropractors complete continued professional development training and education
- All our chiropractors are insured to practice
- All our chiropractors hold level 2 first aid certification
How To Find Us In Berwick?
From the Monash Fwy(M1) head toward the South-Eastern suburbs/Dandenong, merge from the
M1 onto the Princess Hwy/C101, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto High St/Princes Hwy
C101, turn left onto Manuka Rd
From Central Berwick:
Head East on Princes Hwy/C101, turn left onto Manuka Rd
Head North-West on the Princes Hwy/C101 towards Lyle Avet, turn right onto Manuka Rd
From Guys Hill:
Head South on Beaconsfield-Emerald Rd/C406 towards Luke Pl, At the roundabout, take the
3rd exit onto Inglis Rd, turn left onto Manuka Rd.
Head South-West on Harkaway Rd/State Route 61 towards King Rd, at the roundabout, take
the 2nd exit onto Brisbane St, turn right onto Rutland Rd, Turn left onto High st?Princess
Hwy/C101, turn left onto Manuka Rd.
When Can I Schedule A Berwick Chiropractor Appointment?
Your Berwick Chiropractors are available 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday with early morning and late evening appointments available.
Wellbeing Chiropractic Berwick
3 Manuka Rd
Call 03 9020 7343
Book Online HERE
- Located 36kms south-east of Melbourne’s Central Business District
- Local council = City of Casey.
- Population of 50,000 which has expanded by approx. 14,000 since 2001
- Originally part of the Cardinia Creek run
Major timelines in history on Berwick:
- 1857 Berwick Inn opened and was licenced
- 1857 Berwick Primary opened
- 1858 Post Office opened
- 1877 Berwick Railway opened
- 1990’s-2000’s – first home buyers, new housing developments, massive population spike
- Largest allied health profession in USA with about 35,000,000 visits annually and there are 12,000,000 chiropractic visits in Australia 2016 and 1 million of 12million were pediatric patients.
- As of March 2019 there are currently 5,528 chiropractors in Australia compared to about 70,000 in the USA)
- First chiropractic adjustment was done by Daniel David Palmer in 1895 for partial deaf janitor Harvey Lillard.
- Chiro means ‘Hands’ in Greek. Chiropractor are using hands to examine the patient and fine ‘spinal dysfunction’ and to treat musculoskeletal conditions.
- You don’t need a referral from GP to see a chiropractor as they are primary contact practitioner.
- The course of chiropractic care is carried certain risks such as mild discomfort following treatment and falling from the treatment table
- To become a chiropractor you need to complete a 5 years university course e focusing on body and nerve functioning.
- Chiropractor is not only taking care of your spine but also able to help you manage ‘Tennis elbow’, ‘Golf elbow’ and your knee pain.
- Spinal manipulation is the major skill the chiropractor use for acute and chronic low back pain.
- There is much scientific research surrounding chiropractic, however the concrete evidence on its effectiveness is not available.
- In America 75% of chiropractic visitors said chiropractic was ‘every effective’ in 2017.
- Chiropractors often use Exercise as part of their management of patient complaints
- Chiropractic care is now being considered to be a part of pain management standard.
- Chiropractors are most well known for conditions involving the low back and neck, however they’re taught to assess and diagnose a wide variety of syndromes and conditions.
- Chiropractors love working with other practitioners such as physiotherapist, yoga, pilates, remedial massage to get the best results possible..
- Chiropractor can give you advice for a healthier lifestyle and how to maintain the healthy life.
- Initial chiropractic consultation will include any relevant medical history, physical examination such as orthopedic tests, range of motion and palpation accordingly and chiropractor will perform the spinal manipulation if there is no medical contraindication and if this form of treatment is indicated.
- Most private insurance will cover chiropractic treatment in Australia such as Bupa, Medibank etc.
What do people commonly visit the chiropractor for:
- Lower back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Headache or Migraine
- Strains and sprains from sports or daily activities
- Repetitive overuse injuries
- Work related injuries
- Reduced range of motion of whole body or limbs