The ‘posture pole’ is an Australian designed product focus on reducing muscle tension along the spine.
How does one use the posture pole? With an in-built texture pad at the top to rest your head on, lie vertically along the pole with your hip and knees bent in a sit-up position and both arms resting by your side with palms facing the ceiling. Simply lie in this resting position for 5-10mins (or as prescribed by your health practitioner) to achieve desired results. See below for an in-depth review.
- Light-weight and easily storable
- Softer than typical foam rollers
- Ability to perform intermediate and advanced core exercises while using the posture pole
- Durable, made with long-lasting material
- Cannot be used to specifically target tight muscles/fascia like a foam roller
- Not recommended during acute traumatic injuries