Chiropractor- Yarra Ranges, VIC
- We are looking for an Associate Chiropractor looking to take a patient load of 60 pts/week in the Yarra Ranges.
- This practice is currently run by a Chiropractor who is relocating and we do not have any other Chiropractors practicing from this clinic, so you will be seeing all current patients and new patients to the clinic.
- If interested please email us with a letter of interest along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject titled”YARRA RANGES ASSOCIATE CHIROPRACTOR”
Full Time Position in the lovely Yarra Ranges
If you’re a hard working, motivated, enthusiastic Chiropractor who prides themselves on providing outstanding care and service to every single patient they see then you’re the person we are looking for.
A little about Wellbeing!
At Wellbeing Chiropractic, our mission is to improve the quality of life of our patients through routine and affordable Chiropractic care. We are positively changing chiropractic care nationwide.
Wellbeing is one of the fastest growing, patient centered multidisciplinary health care provider in the nation. Our vast array of practices and health care providers allow us to provide interdisciplinary healthcare with in house referrals to keep care consistent and of the highest quality.
If you are committed to convenient, quality chiropractic care for all and meet the qualifications below, we would love to hear from you.
- Full time Chiropractor
- Full time benefits including: $930 weekly retainer + Superannuation + 4 weeks holidays per year + Sick leave
- Generous base pay plus performance bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement across the nation
- Review patient health and medical histories: taking a detailed history though observation, questioning and orthological & neurological examination, with the option of on site radiographs, if indicated.
- Making an informed and educated diagnosis from all information and forming a specific treatment plan to treat the individual patient. Including scheduling and educating patients in the importance of having regular care.
- Be able to perform a number of manual and passive therapy techniques, including: manual adjustments to spine and extremities, various soft tissue techniques, advice on stretches and exercise programs, advice on pillows, sleeping position, sitting posture and more.
- Able to analyse radiographs to rule out sinister causes of patient pain/dysfunction and aid in diagnosis of patient presenting complaint.
- Educating patients on what Chiropractic care is, and how it may be able to benefit them.
- Able to work as part of a team, including the ability to quickly read patient return visit notes if, temporarily, taking over another practitioners patient care. Also be able to communicate and take professional notes of each patient visit to share with colleagues in order to provide best possible patient care for any patients you refer out, or that may see another Chiropractor at another practice.
- 5-year Chiropractic University Degree
- AHPRA registration
- X-ray licence
- Current personal indemnity insurance
- 3rd party insurance
“Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity.”
– H. Jackson Brown, Jr.