Meet Our Team
- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Combined experience of over 30 years
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT WELLBEING CHIROPRACTIC CARLTON
Our Chiropractors at Wellbeing Chiropractic Carlton use a range of traditional and modern techniques including: diversified adjustments, Activators methods, Atlas Upper Neck Specific adjustments, Flexion-Distraction technique, SOT, Drop Piece, Arthostim and Applied Kinesiology, among others. All of our Chiropractors are qualified spinal radiographers so they are able to perform radiographs from our practice facilities if clinically required. We have over 15 locations around Melbourne to best suit you.
We have 3 experienced chiropractors consulting from the Carlton practice; Dr Natalia Miletic, Dr Dominic Flynn and Dr Colin Budich. This team have a combined clinical experience of over 40 years.
Dr Natalia is a passionate Chiropractor, knowledgeable about all things health and chiropractic. She has an interest in family chiropractic care as well as chronic pain management. Prior to joining Wellbeing, Dr Natalia practiced in Mackay and Middle Park. Her goal is to assist her patients achieve their health goals.
Dr Dom Flynn has been practicing in Carlton for the past decade. He has interests in family health, wellbeing and scoliosis. Dom has received many awards over his career including clinical excellence from RMIT University. He is an active member of the CAA and ASRF. Dr Colin Budich has been in Carlton as a Chiropractor for over 25 years. He is well known in the Carlton area for being a trusted chiropractor offering caring and professional chiropractic service.
CONDITIONS CHIROPRACTORS SEE
- Neck aches & Shoulder pain
- Knee & foot issues
- Postural concerns & Injury prevention
ABOUT WELLBEING CHIROPRACTIC
The Wellbeing Chiropractic group, has over 15 clinics across Melbourne and more then 30 practitioners, and prides itself as being “available” for it’s patients 7 days a week. When you call the Carlton phone number, we guarantee you will be able to find you an appointment, within the group. We have other practices nearby located in Melbourne, Footscray and Hawthorn
TEN FACTS ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC
- Chiropractic is Greek for “done by hand”.
- Chiropractic was founded by DD Palmer in the 1890’s.
- Every NFL team has their own Chiropractor.
- In Australia Chiropractors must study at University for 5 years to register with the Chiropractic Board of Australia.
- There are over 5,000 registered chiropractors in Australia.
- 4 Universities in Australia offer Chiropractic degree programs.
- It is estimated that doctors of chiropractic treat more than 30 million people every year across the world.
- The safety record of Chiropractors is exemplary.
- In Australia Chiropractic is regulated by the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency.
- Today Chiropractors practice in over 100 different counties world wide.
- Carlton is an inner-northern suburb of Melbourne, Australia.
- Known for its high Italian population and influence, featuring many wonderful restaurants and cafes.
- Founded in 1851 at the beginning of the Victorian gold rush.
- Multiple beautiful landmarks can be found in Carlton, these include; the Melbourne Trades Hall, The Carlton Garden, the ruins of the old Carlton Brewery and the Melbourne Museum.
- Carlton is the home of AFL team the Carlton Football Club (the blues) who are based at the Princes Park Football ground.