Meet Our Team
- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Combined experience of over 30 years
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT WELLBEING CHIROPRACTIC CARLTON
Our Chiropractors at Wellbeing Chiropractic Carlton use a range of traditional and modern techniques including: diversified adjustments, Activators methods, Atlas Upper Neck adjustments, Flexion-Distraction technique, SOT, Drop Piece, Arthostim and Applied Kinesiology, among others. All of our Chiropractors are qualified spinal radiographers so they are able to perform radiographs from our practice facilities if clinically required. We have over 20+ locations around Melbourne to best suit you.
* DHHS Update 19/10/20*
“Allied health providers that are currently listed on the permitted work premised list [Chiropractors] will be able to return to delivering all routine care” as of 19/10/20.
Wellbeing Chiropractic is following a COVID-Safe plan and following DHHS recommendations.
We have a team of experienced chiropractors consulting from the Carlton practice; Dr Conrad Hor, Dr Dominic Flynn and Dr Colin Budich. This team have a combined clinical experience of over 30 years.
Dr Conrad is a passionate Chiropractor, knowledgeable about all things health and chiropractic. He has an interest in general chiropractic care as well as muscluo-skeletal pain management. Prior to joining Wellbeing, Dr Conrad practiced in Sydney.
Dr Dom Flynn has been practicing in Carlton for the past decade. He has interests in family health, wellbeing and scoliosis. Dom has received many awards over his career including clinical excellence from RMIT University. He is an active member of the CAA and ASRF.
Dr Colin Budich has been in Carlton as a Chiropractor for over 25 years. He is well known in the Carlton area for being a trusted chiropractor offering caring and professional chiropractic service.
CONDITIONS CHIROPRACTORS SEE
We see patients for musculo-skeletal conditions such as:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain and Stiffness
- Joint and muscle tension
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a chiropractor do?
Chiropractors are practitioners who assess and manage a variety of musculoskeletal conditions, most commonly of the spine. Chiropractors use an array of hands-on treatments, exercises and advice aimed to help patients. What does a sports Chiropractor do?
Sports Chiropractors manage musculoskeletal conditions in the active population. Whether that be your professional athlete, weekend warrior or the recreational activity enthusiast. Management might include hands-on treatments, rehabilitation and a variety of other therapies, helping people getting back to the activities that matter most.
What techniques does a family Chiropractor perform?
Family Chiropractors manage everyday conditions of the musculoskeletal system in all ages of the population.
Are is a Chiropractor an essential service provider?
Chiropractic is considered an essential healthcare service during the COVID-19 crisis. Allowing the population access to appropriate practitioners for their musculoskeletal conditions.
What is the Chiropractic Association of Australia?
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is the peak body representing Chiropractors Australia wide.
Are you a chiropractor near me?
Wellbeing Chiropractic has 20 clinics across the greater Melbourne region, operating 7 days per week near you.
ABOUT WELLBEING CHIROPRACTIC
The Wellbeing Chiropractic group, has over 20+ clinics across Melbourne and more than 30 practitioners, and prides itself as being “available” for its patients 7 days a week. When you call the Carlton phone number, we guarantee you will be able to find you an appointment, within the group. We have other practices nearby located in Melbourne, Footscray and Hawthorn
TEN FACTS ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC
- Chiropractic is Greek for “done by hand”.
- Chiropractic was founded by DD Palmer in the 1890’s.
- Every NFL team has their own Chiropractor.
- In Australia Chiropractors must study at University for 5 years to register with the Chiropractic Board of Australia.
- There are over 5,000 registered chiropractors in Australia.
- 4 Universities in Australia offer Chiropractic degree programs.
- It is estimated that doctors of chiropractic treat more than 30 million people every year across the world.
- In Australia Chiropractic is regulated by the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency.
- Today Chiropractors practice in over 100 different counties world wide.
- Carlton is an inner-northern suburb of Melbourne, Australia.
- Carlton is 2kms north of Melbourne’s Central Business District
- Carltons postcode is 3053
- The area of the suburb is 1.8 km2
- As of the 2016 census, Carlton had a population of 18535.
- The Suburb was established in 1851
- Carlton is home to Melbourne’s “Little Italy” precinct centred on Lygon street.
- The University of Melbourne, RMIT university and the Australian Catholic Univerisities have campuses in Carlton
- Carlton is located within the Federal division of Melbourne.
- The suburb is well known for its collection of 19th century Victorian architecture.
- Carlton is a very multicultural area with only 27.3% of the population being born in Australia
- The Suburb is well serviced by the health sector with the Royal Womens Hospital, the Royal Dental Hospital and the Australian College of Optometry located within the suburb.
- Carlton is served by many tram Routes which run along Swanston Street and terminate at Melbourne University.
- Carlton is also home to the Royal Exhibition Building which is one of Australia’s few man- made sites with World Heritage status.
- Carlton is bordered by suburbs such as Fitzroy, North Melbourne, Parkville and Melbourne.
- Known for its high Italian population and influence, featuring many wonderful restaurants and cafes.
- Founded in 1851 at the beginning of the Victorian gold rush.
- Multiple beautiful landmarks can be found in Carlton, these include; the Melbourne Trades Hall, The Carlton Garden, the ruins of the old Carlton Brewery and the Melbourne Museum.
- Carlton is the home of AFL team the Carlton Football Club (the blues) who are based at the Princes Park Football ground.