Meet Our Team
Our Berwick Chiropractors
Our team of Berwick Chiropractors are trusted by the local community for providing high quality manual Chiropractic care. Our Chiropractors share many years of clinical experience providing quality research-based treatments, rehabilitation and recommendations. We are available 6 days of the week, with same-day appointments available, late-evenings, and after hour appointments for your convenience.
Our Chiropractors provide experienced, research-based Chiropractic care to the residents of Berwick and surrounds. Our Chiropractors have special interests in a range of musculo-skeletal conditions from neck and back pain, sporting and workplace injuries; to providing advice on posture or proactive measures to avoid future injuries.
From our team of Berwick Chiropractors we look forward to seeing you in our clinic soon.
For all inquiries call (03) 9020 7343
Wellbeing Chiropractic Berwick offers professional and experienced Chiropractic care 7 days per week. Our team of Chiropractors have a combined clinical experience of over 30 years managing many patients with neck pain, back pain, muscle and joint stiffness. Can’t make it to our Berwick clinic? Wellbeing has over 20 Chiropractic clinics around Melbourne, meaning a clinic should be just a short drive away. Is it an out-of-hours emergency? See HERE for details on how to access treatment.
*DHHS Update 19/10/20*
“Allied health providers that are currently listed on the permitted work premised list [Chiropractors] will be able to return to delivering all routine care” as of 19/10/20.
Wellbeing Chiropractic is following a COVID-Safe plan and following DHHS recommendations.
About Wellbeing Chiropractic Berwick
We have a team of professional Berwick Chiropractors at our practice located at 3 Manuka Rd, Berwick. All our chiropractors are experienced with musculo-skeletal complaints and injuries. Common problems we see include back and neck pain, muscle and joint stiffness. Our Berwick Chiropractic team are focused on delivering clear advice, thorough management strategies and excellent customer service, so patients have a positive experience and achieve their health goal. Our Berwick Chiropractors are all qualified from RMIT University and continue to develop their skills through continued professional education and training. Call us today for an appointment, we look forward to seeing you in the practice soon. We also have practices close by in other suburbs including Pakenham, Cranbourne and Narre Warren.
Why you should choose our Berwick Chiropractors
Frequently Asked Questions
Chiropractors see people with back and neck pain; joint stiffness and muscle tension. They use spinal adjustment and massage techniques.
A Sports Chiropractor is a practitioner who has interests in seeing athletes for their musculo-skeletal injuries and health. Sports Chiropractors use a range of spinal adjustments, soft tissue, exercise prescription and taping techniques to manage their patients.
A family chiropractor sees various kinds of patients for a range of conditions including back and neck pain. Family Chiropractors see all ages and types of patient, from the youth to the elderly.
Yes. This means they can stay open like medical centers.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is a body representing a large portion of the Chiropractic profession.
Need Directions to this Clinic?
Want to book an appointment?
Your Berwick Chiropractors are available 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday with early morning and late evening appointments available. You can always send us an online booking or call us:
10 Facts About Chiropractic
Want to book an appointment?
Your Berwick Chiropractors are available 7 days a week, Monday to Saturday with early morning and late evening appointments available. You can always send us an online booking or call us:
- Located 36km South-East of Melbourne’s Central Business District
- Berwick’s local council is the City of Casey
- Berwick’s population of about 50,000, has grown by 14,000 since 2001
- Originally part of the Cardinia Creek run
- The Berwick Inn was opened and licensed back in 1857
- In 1857, Berwick Primary School would open for the first time
- The Berwick Post Office opened back in 1858
- In 1877, The Berwick Railway opened to accommodate the residents
- From the 1990’s to 2000’s Berwick saw a massive population spike
- Largest allied health profession in USA
- As of March 2019 there are currently 5,528 chiropractors in Australia, compared to about 70,000 in the USA
- First chiropractic adjustment was done by Daniel David Palmer in 1895 for partial deaf janitor Harvey Lillard.
- Chiro means ‘Hands’ in Greek. Chiropractor are using hands to examine the patient and fine ‘spinal dysfunction’ and to treat musculoskeletal conditions.
- You don’t need a referral from GP to see a chiropractor as they are primary contact practitioner.
- To become a chiropractor you need to complete a 5 years university course focusing on body and nerve functioning.
- Spinal manipulation is the major skill the chiropractor use for acute and chronic low back pain.
- Chiropractors often use Exercise as part of their management of patient complaints
- Chiropractors are most well known for conditions involving the low back and neck, however they’re taught to assess and diagnose a wide variety of syndromes and conditions.
- Chiropractors work alongside other practitioners such as physiotherapist, yoga, pilates, remedial massage
- Chiropractor can give you advice for a healthier lifestyle and how to maintain the healthy life.
- Initial chiropractic consultation will include any relevant medical history, physical examination such as orthopedic tests, range of motion and palpation accordingly and chiropractor will perform the spinal manipulation if there is no medical contraindication and if this form of treatment is indicated.
- Most private insurance will cover chiropractic treatment in Australia such as Bupa, Medibank etc.
What do people commonly visit the chiropractor for:
- Lower back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Muscle and joint stiffness
- Work related injuries