Meet Our Team
Our Ringwood Chiropractors
Our team of Ringwood Chiropractors are trusted by the local community for providing high quality manual Chiropractic care. Our Chiropractors share many years of clinical experience providing quality research-based treatments, rehabilitation and recommendations. We are available 6 days of the week, with same-day appointments available, late-evenings, and after hour appointments for your convenience.
Our Chiropractors provide experienced, research-based Chiropractic care to the residents of Ringwood and surrounds. Our Chiropractors have special interests in a range of musculo-skeletal conditions from neck and back pain, sporting and workplace injuries; to providing advice on posture or proactive measures to avoid future injuries.
Our Ringwood clinic has modern facilities, our reception staff are trained to provide excellent customer service and our experienced Chiropractors are ready to help you today. We offer same day appointments with minimal wait times, and have a secure online booking system to make things as smooth as possible for our patients.
Our Ringwood Chiropractic team is located at 295 Canterbury Road, Ringwood just 6 minutes from Eastland Shopping Center and is easily accessible by Ringwood‘s main street and is a convenient 5-min bus ride from Ringwood train station. Our Ringwood Chiropractic team is located in the town, and are the preferred practitioners of many people in the Eastern suburbs including residents of Wantima, Mitcham, Ringwood East, North and more.
From our team of Ringwood Chiropractors we look forward to seeing you in our clinic soon.
For all inquiries call (03) 9069 8130
*DHHS Update 19/10/20*
“Allied health providers that are currently listed on the permitted work premised list [Chiropractors] will be able to return to delivering all routine care” as of 19/10/20.
Wellbeing Chiropractic is following a COVID-Safe plan and following DHHS recommendations.
About Wellbeing Chiropractic Ringwood
If you are looking for help with your back or neck pain, trust an experienced Chiropractor in Ringwood. We service the areas of Ringwood, Wantima, Mitcham, Ringwood East, North and many of the Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs. Wellbeing Chiropractic has your Ringwood Chiropractors available and ready to assist with your healthcare needs.
We have an extensive staff group of Qualified Chiropractors, Naturopaths, Myotherapists and Massage Therapists catering to all health needs of the Ringwood and surrounding region.
Why choose our Ringwood Chiropractors?
Our Ringwood Chiropractic Team are an evidence based healthcare service with our patient’s well being a number one priority. We have a wide range of appointments available 7 Days A Week with emergency and after hour appointments available. Our team of Ringwood Chiropractors and Massage Therapists have many years of clinical experience have been serving the residents of Melbourne and Victoria for the past decade. We have early morning appointments starting from 8:30am and late evening 7:00pm appointments available. Being one of Melbourne largest Chiropractic groups we are trusted and recommended by our patients across Melbourne. Wellbeing Chiropractic accepts all types of WorkCover, TAC, DVA and EPC. Our Chiropractic Clinic in Ringwood has onsite HICAPS terminal so you can claim your Private Health immediately without having to claim online later, saving you time and money as well as getting instant health care benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chiropractors are practitioners who assess and manage a variety of musculo-skeletal conditions, most commonly of the spine. Chiropractors use an array of hands-on treatments, exercises and advice aimed to help patients.
Sports Chiropractors manage musculo-skeletal conditions in the active population. Whether that be your professional athlete, weekend warrior or the recreational activity enthusiast. Management might include hands-on treatments, rehabilitation and a variety of other therapies, helping people getting back to the activities that matter most.
Family Chiropractors assess and diagnose different conditions that present to their clinics from patients. Complaints range from back pain and neck pain to muscular tension associated with various conditions.
Yes, Chiropractic is considered an essential healthcare service during the COVID-19 crisis. Allowing the population access to appropriate practitioners for their musculo-skeletal conditions.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is the peak body representing Chiropractors Australia wide.
Need directions to our clinic?
About Wellbeing Chiropractic
The Wellbeing Chiropractic group, has over 20 clinics across Melbourne and more than 30 practitioners, and prides itself as being available” for its patients 7 days a week. When you call the Carlton phone number, we guarantee you will be able to find you an appointment, within the group. We have other practices nearby located in Melbourne, Footscray and Hawthorn
Ten facts about Chiropractic
Want to book an appointment?
Your Ringwood Chiropractors are available 6 days a week, Monday to Sunday with early morning and late evening appointments available. You can always send us an online booking or call us:
Ringwood is located 23 km’s east of Melbourne’s city center and is a part of the City of Maroondah council in Melbourne. Neighbouring suburbs of Ringwood include, Wantima, Mitcham, Ringwood East, North and more. It was founded sometime in the mid 19th century before the post office was constructed in Ringwood during August of 1875.
The Chiropractic Clinic is located in Ringwood and is one of our main clinics currently in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. The Ringwood train station serves the town before the train line splits off in two ways, one going towards Heathmont and the other to Croydon
The Norwood Norsemen football club is the Aussie rules football club of the area, participating in the 1st Division of the Eastern Football League. Our Wellbeing Chiropractic Ringwood Team is proud to see the residents of Ringwood and Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs with their Chiropractic care.
18 Facts About Chiropractic
- Chiropractic was discovered by Daniel David Palmer in 1985
- The first Chiropractic adjustment was delivered to a janitor named Harvey Lillard
- The word Chiropractic stems from the Greek “done by hand”
- Chiropractors are primary health care practitioners – meaning no referral is needed to see them
- Chiropractors may help with the symptoms of common musculo-skeletal conditions: low back pain and neck pain
- Chiropractors have a particular interest in the spine and the nervous system
- All Chiropractors must complete a minimum of 5 years tertiary study which includes anatomy, neurology and physiology
- Chiropractic is offered at several universities around Australia including – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Macquarie University, Murdoch University, Central Queensland University (CQU)
- Chiropractors are also required to complete 25hrs of further education, or continuing professional development, learn the latest evidence based techniques for diagnosis, treatment and management
- Using their knowledge and orthopaedic examinations, Chiropractors may help diagnose and manage certain spinal and musculo-skeletal conditions
- Practising Australian Chiropractors must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) which also govern medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists and dentists
- The Australian Chiropractic Association (ACA) is the largest Chiropractic health body in Australia with over 3000 members
- As of 2019 there were over 5,500 registered Chiropractors in Australia
- According to AHPRA, Chiropractic is the 8th largest registered health profession
- You do not need a referral to see a Chiropractor
- Chiropractors may use a number of treatment modalities to help manage a diagnosis – they include soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercises and spinal adjustments
- The Chiropractic profession has many different branches that are used in the diagnosis and management of selected musculo-skeletal conditions – such as Sacro-Occipital Technique, Thompson Technique, Gonstead, Activator and Diversified Chiropractic
- Chiropractors are available to see patients who are approved by Traffic Accident Commision, Enhanced Primary Care and WorkCover