Meet Our Team
CHIROPRACTOR NEAR SUNSHINE AVAILABLE 6 DAYS
SUNSHINE RESIDENTS LOOKING FOR A CHIROPRACTORS
The dedicated team at Wellbeing Chiropractic is committed to helping our patients and residents of Sunshine achieve the best quality of life possible. We at Wellbeing Chiropractic are proud to work with and serve our Sunshine residents, and work tirelessly to accommodate for them and with our extended hours and emergency call outs.
Most of the residents from Sunshine we see go to our Footscary Practice, located at 31 Droop St Footscray. Majority of patients who see us from Sunshine normally do in transit on the way to work in the city or on the way back home. Footscray is also developing a lot of offices so we are seeing more and more people who travel to Footscray from Sunshine for work and see our Chiropractors.
Sunshine is one of Melbourne’s most multicultural, or culturally diverse suburbs, with 48% of its residents having been born overseas. Subsequently, Sunshine is host to a spectacularly broad range of grocers, restaurants, stylists, and health practitioners including Wellbeing Chiropractic.
Named after the Sunshine Harvester Works in 1907, Sunshine has great historical significance as a result of the “Harvester Judgement”, a legal precedent which eventually lead to the creation of a minimum living wage in Victoria. Sunshine now boasts a population of around 10,000 and is home too many recreational sporting clubs, car clubs, shopping areas, and learning institutions like the Victoria University Campus.
ACCESSIBILITY AROUND SUNSHINE:
Sunshine is conveniently situated between 3 major highways in Melbourne’s west. Easy access to the Western Freeway, Princes Freeways, and Western Ring Road enable the residents of Sunshine too quickly and easily access the Central Business District, Hoppers Crossing and Melton areas.
The Ballarat and Bendigo lines meet at Sunshine train station, it is also a stop for regional rail lines for Geelong, making Sunshine station the hub for all 3 of Victoria’s western regional rail lines.
The Sunshine train station has undergone a significant makeover, and the days of the underpass are over. Sunshine station is now classed as a premium station with vamped up security with increased cameras as well as an increase in the number of PSO officers who guard the line. The trip from sunshine to Melton is 34 minutes via train on the Ballarat line. Hoppers crossing is accessible to Sunshine on public transport via the 903 bus toward Altona and catching the train from Altona to Hoppers Crossing.
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH ONE OF OUR SUNSHINE CHIROPRACTORS
CALL 1300 123 365
9 WAYS YOUR SUNSHINE CHIROPRACTOR CAN HELP:
- Reducing pain, we regularly manage back, neck pain and muscular tension.
- Diagnosis and management of musculoskeletal conditions such as Tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, and wry neck
- Improve flexibility and joint mobility through exercise prescription
- Improve strength and conditioning through treatment and rehabilitation.
- Improve and maintain posture using advice and exercise
- Help you to better improve your activities of daily living or to do them without creating more pain
- Manage sports injuries including diagnosis and referral for proper imaging for injuries such as hamstring strains or ankle sprains
- Aim to get you back to work following car accidents/work injuries etc.
- Improve work ergonomics so that you can work with more chance to maintain a healthy body.
Chiropractic Services in the Sunshine area:
We offer a range of chiropractic services at our practices, incorporating modern and traditional chiropractic techniques to achieve your goals.
- Manual adjustments (“cracking” or “popping”) using a high velocity, low amplitude thrust
- Mobilisations (movement of joints)
- Drop piece adjustments
- Extremity adjustments
- Soft tissue therapies
- Activator method ( adjusting instrument without the cracking or popping)
- Arthrostim (soft tissue treatment, muscle stimulation)
- Pelvic blocking techniques
- Traction table (for facet or disk impaction)
MEET SUNSHINES’ CHIROPRACTIC TEAM IN THE WEST:
The Sunshine Wellbeing chiropractic team is serviced by Dr. Luka Fantela, Dr. Adam Curwood, and Dr. Rami Tawil. Our chiropractors have been servicing all areas of Melbourne from City to Country for many years. We currently have 15+ practices around Melbourne and 15+ Chiropractors on our team.
We have practiced in places including:
- Hoppers Crossing
- Point Cook
Our Chiropractic team offers a diverse range of skills and expertise and will tailor a treatment plan specific to your needs. The team are experienced in managing a range of musculoskeletal conditions and can offer applicable exercises and products to assist you in your recovery process.