- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Combined experience of over 30 years
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
Our chiropractors are experienced in seeing people with a range of musculoskeletal conditions including back and neck pain, joint stiffness and muscle tension. Our team pride ourselves as being available for our patients every day. Offering personalised and professional care. Our clinics are modern & clean; boosting current and new equipment and facilities.
Reasons Why You Should Choose Us As Your Beaconsfield Chiropractors
- 20+ Chiropractors on our team
- 10 other Allied health professionals available
- 30 years combined professional & clinical experience
- Modern, fully equipped practice facility
- Onsite X-rays available @ our Clinics (used only if clinically indicated)
- Same day appointments with minimal waiting time
- Open 7 days a week, with many appointment times available
- Onsite HICAPs facilities as well as a variety of affordable payment options
- Available after-hours and Sundays
If you’ve never seen a Beaconsfield Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Osteopath or Massage Therapist before you may be anxious about seeing someone for help. You can rest assured that your experience with us will be stress-free and if you have seen a Chiropractor before you will learn here why you should choose us for your family’s Chiropractic needs. We have assembled a fantastic team of caring and professional Chiropractors nearby Beaconsfield.
Wellbeing Chiropractic has 20+ clinics around Melbourne with the following clinics being closest to Beaconsfield (approximately 5 and 7 minute drives respectively):
3 Manuka Rd Berwick
439 Princes Hwy Narre Warren
3 Rogers St Pakenham
7 Facts about Beaconsfield, Vic
- Beaconsfield 39 kms from melbourne CBD
- The local council is “Cardinia”
- The main shops are called”Beaconsfield Shopping Plaza”
- Population of about 7,000 residents and has seen solid growth in recent years with the population of Officer continuing to expand
- Post office opened 1878 and 5 years later the railway station opened
- Beaconsfield is surrounded by 2 suburbs: Berwick and Officer
- The main schools in the area are beaconsfield primary and St Francis Xavier
- Beaconsfield Football and netball teams compete in the South East Football Netball League
Our practice is open 7 days including Saturdays for your convenience
Wellbeing Chiropractic’s team of doctors have many years clinical and professional experience. As well as this, your trusted Chiropractors in Beaconsfield are post-graduate qualified in Atlas Orthogonal technique, the upper neck therapy. Our doctors use modern and individualized management to get you the best results.
An initial Assessment for new patients involves a private discussion with a Chiropractor reviewing your previous and current medical and health history, postural scans as well as completing all relevant orthopaedic and neurological tests to determine your presenting issue.
Chiropractic Care At Our Local Location
Not sure if your Beaconsfield Chiropractors can help you? Our team have been helping local residents not only in Beaconsfield but Berwick, Narre Warren, Pakenham, Drouin and Warragul for a wide variety of musculoskeletal related health problems.
With two professional practices located in Berwick, Narre Warren and Pakenham, we are ideally placed to meet all of your wellbeing needs.
Our Berwick Chiropractic Clinic is 5 mins away @ 3 Manuka Rd Berwick Chiropractic, while Wellbeing Pakenham Chiropractic is located at 3 Rogers St, Pakenham, short 7-minute drive down the Princess Highway.
Our practices have ample onsite and street parking available. For Beaconsfield residents travelling to the Melbourne CBD, Wellbeing Chiropractic Berwick is located at 3 Manuka Rd Berwick. Wellbeing Chiropractic Berwick situated 5-minutes walk to Beaconsfield.
Location and History
Beaconsfield is a suburb of Melbourne, 46km away from the Melbourne CBD, with a population of just under 7,000 people. The town was named after Benjamin Disraeli, who was also known as Lord Beaconsfield. The first Post Office in Beaconsfield was established in 1878, and this structure still stands today, now known as the Corner Post Cafe. Beaconsfield is also home to a small shopping centre, that features large grocery stores, bakeries and cafes and other small shops. Nearby, there is also a tennis, cricket and football club. Beaconsfield is located approximately 7km away from Berwick, in the Shire of Cardinia.