Meet Our Team
Wellbeing Chiropractic Berwick
Appointments Mon-Fri 10am-7pm and Sat 9-12pm Prompt Available Chiropractic care in heart of Berwick!
Are you looking for an experienced Chiropractor in Berwick? At Wellbeing Chiropractic Berwick, we have experience in treating patients from Berwick and surrounding areas. Our Berwick chiropractors are focused on providing clear advice and management strategies for our patients to achieve their goals. Come and have it consultation with our experienced chiropractors in Berwick.
What To Expect On Your First Visit
The initial consultation at our practice takes approximately 20 minutes. We don’t treat anyone like they’re a number, we get to know you as a person while also addressing your problem. During this consultation, your Chiropractor will discuss your previous and current medical health history while also performing a comprehensive examination of your spinal and presenting problem. This examination involves a digital postural analysis, palpatory assessment, muscle testing and orthopaedic testing.
Why Choose Us As Your Berwick Chiropractor
- We at Wellbeing have a large team of chiropractors, Myotherapists, massage therapists and access to a range of other allied health professionals
- We are located only a short 10 minute drive from the centre of Berwick
- Our practice is easily accessible from Berwick, via the M1 Fwy and just 50 meters fromPrincess Hwy (see map at bottom of this page)
- We are close to Public transport
- We guarantee same day appointments
- We are trusted Berwick Chiropractor’s – having been in operation at our Pakenham practice since 2008.
How To Find Us?
From the Monash Fwy(M1) head toward the South-Eastern suburbs/Dandenong, merge from the
M1 onto the Princess Hwy/C101, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto High St/Princes Hwy
C101, turn left onto Manuka Rd
From Central Berwick:
Head East on Princes Hwy/C101, turn left onto Manuka Rd
Head North-West on the Princes Hwy/C101 towards Lyle Avet, turn right onto Manuka Rd
From Guys Hill:
Head South on Beaconsfield-Emerald Rd/C406 towards Luke Pl, At the roundabout, take the
3rd exit onto Inglis Rd, turn left onto Manuka Rd.
Head South-West on Harkaway Rd/State Route 61 towards King Rd, at the roundabout, take
the 2nd exit onto Brisbane St, turn right onto Rutland Rd, Turn left onto High st?Princess
Hwy/C101, turn left onto Manuka Rd.
When Can I Schedule An Appointment?
Your Berwick Chiropractors are available 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday with early morning and late evening appointments available.
For all appointments call (03) 9020 7343