Meet Our Team
- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Combined experience of over 30 years
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT WELLBEING CHIROPRACTIC CRAIGIEBURN
If you are looking for a Craigieburn Chiropractor then our clinic could be the ideal place for you. Our team have a combined clinical experience of over 30 years seeing people with a range of musculo-skeletal issues including neck and back pain. Being in the heart of Craigieburn we see many local residents as well as others passing through or those in the area for work. Craigieburn is a fast growing area and is in high demand of medical and alternative medicine such as Chiropractic to help with the fast increase in population. We have a proud history of assisting the people in a local community which it has already been doing in our other locations across Melbourne including Epping, South Morang and Mernda.
Why Choose Wellbeing Chiropractic Craigieburn?
- We are available 7 days per week, and available after hours if needed
- Wellbeing Chiropractic opened in 2008 and since this time we have become trusted by the local community
- All our chiropractors are licensed professionals who continue to attend further education and training seminars so are up-to-date with the latest techniques and research
- Our facilities are new, and we use a range of modern equipment to give you the best chiropractic treatment possible
- We have 20+ other locations across Melbourne and have a team over 30+ allied health practitioners incl. chiropractors, massage therapists, myotherapists, psychologists, kinesiologists, traditional Chinese medicine practitioners, as well as others across the practices
Meet the Craigieburn Chiropractic Team
Dr Andrew Jackson (Chiropractor)
Is a dedicated and knowledgeable Chiropractor who graduated from RMIT with degrees in both Health Science and Applied Sciences in Chiropractic. Andrew also has as a Bachelor of Science that he received from La Trobe University. Andrew has a love for all sports. Whilst he represented Victoria in Basketball, he developed numerous injuries that caused him to seek out various health practitioners in search for some relief. After seeing many various health professionals and trying numerous treatments, Andrew was introduced to Chiropractic by a former Australian Wallabies rugby player-turned-Chiropractor, Greg Shambrook, and found it to be the only treatment that not only helped relieve pain, but also enabled him to get back to sport and performing at his best. Having pursued a career in research science (advanced Biochemistry, Genetics, and Microbiology), Andrew found that his love for working with people and his fascination with the benefits of Chiropractic that he personally experienced, lead him to seek further understanding of the human body and drove him to become a chiropractor himself. Andrew has previously donated his time treating underprivileged communities in the inner city and continues to invest his time in learning and research so that he may provide the best possible care to his patients. Andrew is available for private consultations Monday to Saturday at the Pakenham and Craigieburn practice locations.
Why should I consider a Chiropractor in Craigieburn?
Neck and Back Pain
Many people in Craigieburn first choose to see a Chiropractor when in pain. Pain is often the last sign or symptom to show up and the first disappear or reduce. Pain is indicative of the body not being able to cope with demands placed upon it. If you after a Chiropractor in Craigieburn and fast, our clinic should be at the top of your list. We have a team of Chiropractors ready to help, we offer late appointments until 7:00pm through the week and open Saturdays and Sundays. We are available 7 days a week on our Emergency Chiropractic line 9021 8684. We provide Emergency Chiropractic Care 365 days a year, Sundays, All Public Holidays, After Hours and Home Visits. Often pain can come at the worst time and we understand how immediate treatment can help speed up your recovery and prevent further injury.
Facts About Craigieburn
- Craigieburn is located north of Melbourne approximately 26km north of Central Business District
- In the 2011 census Craigieburn had a population of 32,00 which is set to double in 10 years
- The Craigieburn post office was first open on 26th February 1866
- It originally got its name from a bluestone inn in the 1820’s located near Kingswood Drive
- Craigieburn football team currently plays in in Essendon District Football League
- Vic Foster Reserve is Craigieburn CIty FC play home ground
- Phoenix is the name of the Craigieburn Rugby team
- The Craigieburn Sporting Club was voted the best Hume Club 2007
- The Craigieburn Library was awarded the Best New Library in 2014