Meet Our Team
- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Combined experience of over 30 years
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays imaging
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
Chiropractors in Cranbourne
Wellbeing Chiropractic Cranbourne offers professional and experienced Chiropractic care for musculoskeletal issues, available 6 days per week. We offer an after hours service at our network of chiropractic clinics around Melbourne, see HERE for details. Our team of chiropractors have clinical experience seeing many patients of a variety of ages.
ABOUT WELLBEING CHIROPRACTIC CRANBOURNE
Our practice is currently located at 301 South Gippsland Highway, Cranbourne. Our facilities are modern and the chiropractic equipment includes OMNI chiropractic tables, posture scanning technology, electric arthrostim adjusting instruments, as well as a range of the traditional chiropractic tools.
Our Chiropractic team is lead by Dr Josh (Chiropractor) who is a graduate of the RMIT University Chiropractic program. She experience seeing patients with a range of musculo-skeletal injuries having previously worked in a number of private practices in Sale, Gippsland and Yarra Valley. Josh practices alongside fellow chiropractor: Dr Conrad Hor (chiropractor) . She is available for appointments on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE OUR CRANBOURNE CHIROPRACTORS
- We are available 6 days per week
- We pride ourselves on putting our patients first – appointment times Mon-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 9-12
- We offer an after-hours service Mon-Sunday
- Minimal waiting-policy. We hate waiting so don’t want you to either!
- Wellbeing Chiropractic was founded in 2008 at our Pakenham Clinic and is a trusted by the local community
- We offer traditional manual chiropractic treatment as well as more modern techniques including spinal decompression therapy.
- All our Chiropractors are licensed professionals who continue to attend professional education training and workshops
- Our Chiropractors have over 30 years of combined clinical experience
- We have a large team of chiropractors and practices in neighbouring suburbs. All Wellbeing chiropractors can offer you the same level of care and service; and you will be welcomed like a regular patient (not made fill out new patient forms at each site)
Cranbourne is located in the City of Casey, 43 kilometres from Melbourne’s Central Business Disctrict. The population is rapidly growing with over 20,000 residents. The history of Cranbourne shows it was originally settled by the Boon Wurrung Aboriginals, and not settled by white people until 1836.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a chiropractor do?
Chiropractors address conditions of the muscles and skeletal system of presenting patients and are able to diagnose and refer alternate conditions to appropriate professionals for treatment.
What does a sports Chiropractor do?
Chiropractors commonly work with other professionals in a team to help patients achieve wholistic care. Sports chiropractors treat a range of muscle and joint conditions prevalent in athletes. This is accomplished through the use of a range of treatment methods such as spinal adjustments, rehabilitation and exercise plans, taping and soft tissue therapies.
What techniques does a family Chiropractor perform?
A family chiropractor assesses and manages’ a range of musculoskeletal conditions that can affect families of all ages. They are also primary healthcare providers who can refer patients to appropriate professional.
Are is a Chiropractor an essential service provider?
Yes. Chiropractors are primary contact practitioners able to diagnose and refer patients to appropriate healthcare professionals and are therefore essential to healthcare services.
What is the Chiropractic Association of Australia?
The Australian Chiropractors Association governs the guidelines of practice of Australian Chiropractors.
Are you a chiropractor near me?
Wellbeing Chiropractic has appointments available 7 days a week and has 20 practices across Melbourne.
Wellbeing Chiropractic Cranbourne is a warm and inviting family-based practice, seeing people of all ages, including; families, sports people, office workers, tradesmen and geriatrics. Our practice is well-equipped with current and modern facilities including; OMNI Verti-Lift Adjusting Chiropractic tables, Postural Scans, Arthrostim spinal adjustors, Activator methods as well as providing HICAPS enabling all patients to immediately claim, saving you time and money whilst providing adequate and instant care.
OUR CRANBOURNE CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION:
Our Chiropractors are graduates from RMIT University, completing a 5 year double degree of the Bachelor of Health Science/Applied Science (Chiropractic). Due to this in depth study, our Chiropractors are able to offer a diverse variety of modern and alternative techniques and are able to tailor these techniques to the needs of each individual that comes into our clinic. This techniques include: Diversified Adjustments, Activator Methods, Chiropractic BioPhysics, Sacro-Occipital Technique, Thompsons Technique (Drop Piece) and Athrostim, among many others. Our Chiropractors are determined to provide the community with management a variety of musculoskeletal complaints.
Cranbourne is a family orientated community and is an up and coming outer city of Melbourne, with a wide range of attractions and activities for all ages. Cranbourne has its own Royal Botanical Gardens. The gardens specialise in the Australian native plants, expanding over 363 hectares including heathands, wetlands and woodlands. Cranbourne also contains a Racecourse, Recreation reserve and Golf Courses that feature a wide variety of community facilities.
FACTS ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC
- Chiropractic was discovered by Daniel David Palmer in 1985
- The first Chiropractic adjustment was delivered to a janitor named Harvey Lillard
- The word Chiropractic stems from the Greek “done by hand”
- Chiropractors are primary health care practitioners – meaning they can be the first contact a person can make when they have a health problem
- You do not need a referral to see a chiropractor
- Chiropractors may help with the symptoms of common musculoskeletal conditions like low back pain and neck pain
- Chiropractors have a particular interest in the spine and the nervous system
- All Chiropractors must complete a minimum of 5 years tertiary study which includes anatomy, neurology and physiology
- Chiropractic is offered at several universities around Australia including – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Macquarie University, Murdoch University, Central Queensland University (CQU)
- Chiropractors are also required to complete 25hrs of further education, or continuing professional development, learn the latest evidence based techniques for diagnosis, treatment and management
- Using their knowledge and orthopaedic examinations, Chiropractors may help diagnose and manage certain musculoskeletal conditions
- Practicing Australian Chiropractors must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) which also govern medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists and dentists
- The Australian Chiropractic Association (ACA) is the largest Chiropractic health body in Australia with over 3000 members
- As of 2019 there were over 5,500 registered Chiropractors in Australia
- According to AHPRA, Chiropractic is the 8th largest registered health profession
- Chiropractors may use a number of treatment modalities to help manage a diagnosis – they include soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercises and spinal adjustments
- Chiropractors are available to see patients who are approved by Traffic Accident Commision, Enhanced Primary Care and WorkCover
If you have any more questions about if we are the Chiropractor please call us.