Meet Our Team
- Open 7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Combined experience of over 30 years
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
Chiropractors are classified ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDERS and can remain open to help patients
All staff at the clinic are taking measures to protect the safety of patients & team. We are spacing out appointment times to minimise crossover between patients. Our practitioners are continuing to wash their hands between patients; and sanitizer & using disinfectant spray. The examination and treatment area is thoroughly wiped down after each patient. The reception area, corridors, toilets are sprayed with disinfectant and wiped down consistently throughout the day as well as the start and end of shifts
For All Appointments Call (03 9822 7135 Book Online HERE
Our Chiropractors and team of allied health professionals have been serving the Hawthorn and local area for over the past 20 years. Our practitioners have an array of clinical experience seeing people for a range a musculo-skeletal conditions. Uniquely, our practice is available 7 days a week, open late Mon-Fri and open weekends including Sunday mornings.
Our Hawthorn Chiropractors are Dr. Adam Curwood, Dr. Peter Vrakatselis & Dr. Isaac Edgar, all of whom are graduates of the prestigious RMIT University Chiropractic program. Our Chiropractors use a range of traditional and modern techniques including: diversified adjustments, Activators methods, Atlas Upper Neck adjustments, Flexion-Distraction technique, Spinal Traction Therapy, SOT, Drop Piece, Arthostim and Applied Kinesiology, among others.
11 Reasons To Choose Us:
- Open 7 Days
- Available public holidays
- Team of experienced chiropractors who work together to achieve best results for the patient
- 20+ convenient locations around Melbourne
- Male and female practitioners
- Also have massage therapists in practice for relaxation and best outcomes
- Open Sundays and late night for emergency appointments
- Open until after work hours
- Established and reputable Chiropractors
- Competitive prices for Melbourne area
- Traction tables and on site radiographic equipment
Many patients comment that our practice has a warm and inviting environment which is conducive to healing and recovery. The practice facilities are current and up-to-date, and include the latest spinal decompression machines, digital x-rays, OMNI chiropractic tables and electric hand-held adjusting instruments called “Arthrostims” All of our Chiropractors are qualified in spinal radiography so they are able to perform spinal x-rays from our practice facilities if clinically required.
Our Chiropractic service is available 7 days a week and it only takes a couple of minutes to complete. The practice is conveniently located at 365 Wellbeing Hawthorn which is a 50m walk from the corner of Glenferrie Rd and a short stroll from Glenferrie train station. We pride ourselves on being a “multi-disciplinary allied health practice” with over 10+ practitioners under our roof with more than 30+ years of combined clinical experience . Our team consists of Chiropractors, Myotherapists, Remedial Massage therapists, a Kinesiologist, Acupuncturist, a Psychologist, a Reiki master and Naturopath. We have other practices nearby located in Melbourne, Carlton and Footscray
Wellbeing Chiropractic Hawthorn
We pride ourselves on delivering quality Chiropractic Healthcare
- Multidisciplinary Health Care Services
- On-site x-ray facilities available
- Walking distance to public transport, Glenferrie Station and Tram Stop
- On-site private health insurance rebates
- RMIT Clinical Mentors
- Atlas Orthogonal Qualified Chiropractors
- Central Hawthorn location, next to Swinburne university, close to Glenferrie Village
- Open early mornings and late night appointments available
- Available 7 days a week
Frequently Asked Questions
What are chiropractors?
A chiropractor is a primary care practitioner who focuses on the musculo-skeletal system using a range of manual spinal manipulative techniques
Does Wellbeing offer Sports Chiropractic services?
Yes. Sports Chiropractors manage and treat a range of muscle and joint injuries in sports players. Sports people often attend chiropractors for help with neck and back pain, muscle sprains, ligament injuries such as rotator cuff injuries
What is a family Chiropractor?
A family Chiropractor is a term meaning the chiropractor sees people of a range of ages including kids, teenages, adults and elderly patients. They use a range of techniques depending on the condition, age and health of the patient
What is the Chiropractic Association of Australia?
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is the peak body representing chiropractors and with over 3,000 members, the ACA is the largest chiropractic health body in Australia.
Who are the chiropractors near me?
We have 20 Clinics around greater Melbourne which means there is a high likelihood we will have a clinic near you.
Is Chiropractic an essential service?
Yes Chiropractors have been classed by the Australian Government as essential service providers. This means they are open during state emergencies and crisis’ such as COVID-19
10 Facts About Hawthorn
- Located 6 kilometres from Melbourne’s central business district
- It is a part of the Booroondara Council
- Hawthorn has a population of over 21,000 residents according to the 2011 census
- Glenferrie Road is the major business district of Hawthorn
- It is home of the famous AFL team Hawthorn Football Club
- Has some of Melbourne’s best private schools such as, Xavier, Scotch, Trinity, Methodist’s Ladies College and many more
- Swinburne University is located on Burwood Road
- Hawthorn has many student accommodation facilities
- The founder of Dan Murphy’s liquor chains Daniel Francis Murphy grew up in Hawthorn
- Famous neuroscientist Kenneth Grant Jamieson, a Hawthorn resident was a leader in establishing Victoria’s driving blood alcohol limits and mandatory helmet wearing for motorcyclists
We are conveniently located at 365 Burwood Rd Hawthorn which is easily accessible via Melbourne city buses, trams and trains (Glenferrie station.) We are available 7 days including Saturday mornings and late evenings until 7pm. The practice offers HICAPS allowing for immediate health fund rebates.