What our locations offer
Wellbeing Chiropractic has multiple locations across the Eastern, Northern, Western and Central suburbs of Melbourne. Originally starting in Pakenham, Wellbeing Chiropractic has continued to grow across Melbourne through new and current locations. Our Chiropractors all work as a team to give each other feedback and continue peered learning on patient cases and treatment protocols. Our Melbourne Chiropractic team utilize different techniques dependent upon a person’s needs and requirements taking a multi-modal Chiropractic approach. Our treatments may include, Chiropractic adjustments & mobilizations, arthrostim soft tissue therapy, activator, and orthotics.
Many of our practices have onsite X-ray facilities allowing us to take scans in house if required, removing the need for too many waiting rooms. Our practices also have Omni Adjusting Tables which allows for traditional chiropractic treatment, along with drop-piece, atlas orthogonal. If you have any further questions about our locations or clinics please give us a call on 1300 123 365 or click on the hyperlinks below for each relevant location.
Our clinics in Melbourne and surrounding areas
- Berwick – Our practice is located at 3 Manuka Drive just turn left off the Princes Hwy when travelling east through Berwick. Easily accessible off the Freeway before and after work if required.
- Boronia – Our practice has been operated as a Chiropractic centre for the past 40 years! Originally founded by Dr Philip Corbett (Chiropractor) and then more recently operated by Dr Tony Courtin (Chiropractor) who have both now retired. Today Dr. Isaac Edgar (Chiropractor) and Dr Justi Mitrevski (Chiropractor) practice are the chiropractors providing treatment to patients at this location. We have over 20,000 patient files on record, and are here to provide chiropractic care to all patients who have been to this location in the past, or new patients coming for the first time.
- Carlton – Our inner city practice on the north side of Melbourne city. We see many people commuting home from work.
- Caroline Springs – For a suburb only created in 1999, Caroline Springs is one of the fastest growing residential areas in the City of Melton.
- Craigieburn – Our first northern suburb practice Craigieburn is in a newly renovated purpose built building. We see many people living in the area and people passing through on the Hume Fwy.
- Cranbourne – Being one of the fastest growing areas in Australia, our Cranbourne practice has increased in patients very quickly as demand is high. We also see many people travelling along the South Gippsland Hwy to and from Melbourne.
- Epping – Along with Craigieburn, Epping we see a lot of people who work in the Melbourne city and finish late. Being open until 7pm and open Saturday morning we cater for a lot of people who work long hours.
- Footscray – One of our centrally located clinics near Melbourne’s CBD, just a short trip across Maribyrnong River, only 10 minutes on the train from the city.
- Hawthorn – Our Hawthorn clinic has the most diverse range of practitioners offering Chiropractic, Myotherapy, Remedial Massage, Kinesiology, Naturopathy, Psychology and Chinese Medicine. This allows our reception team to assist you to see who may suit you best.
- Lilydale – Serving the surrounding Yarra Valley area and also seeing patients from Croydon, Mount Evelyn, Montrose, Mooroolbark and Chirnside Park.
- Melton – Attracts many patients from Melton and surrounding towns. Being located near the centre of Melton our practice is as simple as getting off the Western Highway at Coburns Road, head north and take your first right onto Barries Road.
- Mernda – Located 27km North-East of Melbourne’s central business district, Mernda is an up and coming suburban area with several estates still under major construction. Only 15 minutes drive from RMIT University where many of our Chiropractors studied!
- Narre Warren – Is in close proximity to Fountain Gate and located on a side street at 439 Princes Hwy. This location was opened due to many people travelling to our Pakenham practice from the Narre Warren area for Spinal Decompression and other treatment.
- Pakenham – Was the original Wellbeing Chiropractic and was founded by Dr Robbie Hunt. Since then he has trained many Associates Chiropractors and opened new locations under his guidance treatment protocols to help the residents of Melbourne.
- Point Cook – We often have many people literally bouncing between clinics. We understand that on different days, different locations suit people better so if you ever need to attend a different practice you normally do there’s no hassles and no need to complete new paperwork.
- South Morang – The gateway to the City of Whittlesea and being located on the corner of Plenty Road and McDonald’s Road we have many local residents as well as others travelling through to Mernda and Doreen.
- Sunbury – Is located between the Calder Fwy and the end of the Tullamarine Fwy. We often see people from Sunbury, Diggers Rest and surrounding towns. Sunbury is one of our more regional practices however we still see many people travelling to and from Melbourne for work.
- Tarneit – Is due to be one of Melbourne largest suburbs by population by 2030. Tarneit was designed to be a big living suburb, so big in fact they have recently build a new train station just to cater for public transportation needs.
- Werribee – Was the first western suburb practice for Wellbeing Chiropractic. We are one of the only practice in the Western Suburbs to have a Spinal Decompression/Traction table so we often have referrals from GP’s or other Chiropractors.