Caroline Springs Chiropractor
Meet Our Team
- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Combined experience of over 30 years
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays imaging
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Traction Machines for spinal decompression
Chiropractors in Caroline Springs
Wellbeing Chiropractic Caroline Springs offers professional and experienced Chiropractic care 6 days per week. Our team of chiropractors have a combined clinical experience of over 30 years managing many patients with neck and back pain, muscle and joint stiffness. Can’t make our Caroline Springs clinic? Wellbeing has over twenty (20) chiropractic clinics around Melbourne, many that will just be a short drive from you. Is it an out-of-hours emergency? See HERE for details on how to access treatment.
ABOUT WELLBEING CHIROPRACTIC CAROLINE SPRINGS
Our practice will be located at 51 Caroline Springs Boulevard, Caroline Springs. Our modern facilities and chiropractic equipment include OMNI chiropratic tables, posture scanning technology, electric arthrostim adjusting instruments, as well as a range of the traditional chiropractic tools.
Our Chiropractic team of University graduates have experience seeing patients with a range of musculo-skeletal injuries having previously worked in a number of private practices throughout Victoria.
REASONS TO CHOOSE OUR CAROLINE SPRINGS CHIROPRACTORS
- Wellbeing clinics have appointments available 6 days per week
- We can offer you appointment time Monday-Friday 10am-7pm or Sat 8-1
- We offer an after-hours emergency service Monday to Sunday
- Over 30 allied health professionals work within the Wellbeing group
- Wellbeing Chiropractic has been delivering successful health care treatments for over 10 years and is trusted by the local community
- We offer traditional manual chiropractic treatment as well as more modern techniques including spinal decompression therapy.
- Wellbeing has a structured mentoring programme to encourage internal development and skill sharing
- All our Chiropractors are licensed professionals who continue to attend professional education training and workshops
- All Wellbeing chiropractors at all of our neighbouring clinics can offer you the same level of care and service; and you will be welcomed like a regular patient (not made fill out new patient forms at each site)
ABOUT CAROLINE SPRINGS:
Caroline Springs is located in the City of Melton, 21 kilometres from Melbourne’s Central Business District. The population is rapidly growing with over 24,000 residents. Caroline Springs is a very new suburb, developed from greenfield land in 1999.
Our practice offers tailored chiropractic treatment and injury management to predominantly residents in Caroline Springs, Hillside, Taylors Hill, Albanvale and Burnside.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a chiropractor do?A Chiropractor is a professional in dealing with musculoskeletal conditions of all types, ranging from spinal conditions to conditions of the extremities A family chiropractor sees patients of all ages and walks of life.
What does a sports Chiropractor do?
A sports Chiropractor is a chiropractor with a focus on the care and management of sports conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system.
What techniques does a family Chiropractor perform?
Family chiropractors work closely with families to maintain good musculoskeletal health.
Are is a Chiropractor an essential service provider?
Chiropractors are an essential service provider as deemed by the Australian Government. Many Chiropractic clinics have remained open throughout the COVID-19 lockdown period to alleviate the burden of musculoskeletal healthcare issues from hospitals.
What is the Chiropractic Association of Australia?
The Australian Chiropractors Association is the largest governing body of Australian Chiropractors
Are you a chiropractor near me?
Wellbeing Chiropractic has 20 clinics all across Melbourne which means that there’s likely a practice near you.
CAROLINE SPRINGS CHIROPRACTORS
Wellbeing Chiropractic Caroline Springs is a warm and inviting family-based practice, seeing people of all ages, including; families, sports people, office workers, tradesmen and retirees. Our practice is well-equipped with current and state-of-the-art facilities including; OMNI Verti-Lift Adjusting Chiropractic tables, 3D Postural Scans, Arthrostim spinal adjustors, Activator methods as well as providing HICAPS enabling all patients to immediately claim, saving you time and money whilst providing adequate and instant care.
OUR CAROLINE SPRINGS CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION:
Our Chiropractors are graduates from RMIT University, completing a 5 year double degree of the Bachelor of Health Science/Applied Science (Chiropractic). With 100’s of hours spent in supervised clinic before successful graduation, those same graduates are able to tailor these techniques to the needs of each individual that comes into our clinic, specifically matched to the patients needs. This techniques include: Diversified Adjustments, Activator Methods, Sacro-Occipital Technique, Thompsons Technique (Drop Piece) and Athrostim, among many others. Our Chiropractors are determined to provide the community with management a variety of musculoskeletal complaints.
Caroline Springs is a family orientated community and is an up and coming outer city of Melbourne. Kororoit creek runs through the middle of the Caroline Springs suburb and is part of a beautiful wetlands reclamation area. The wetlands have encouraged the growth of many native species or frogs, lizards, turtles and kangaroos to name just a few. The high street of Caroline Springs is built around a beautiful lake aptly named, Lake Caroline.
15 FACTS ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC
- The word Chiropractic stems from the Greek “done by hand”
- Chiropractors are primary health care practitioners – meaning they can be the first contact a person can make when they have a health problem
- You do not need a referral to see a chiropractor
- Chiropractors have a particular interest in the spine and the nervous system
- All Chiropractors must complete a minimum of 5 years tertiary study which includes anatomy, neurology and physiology
- Chiropractic is offered at several universities around Australia including – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Macquarie University, Murdoch University and Central Queensland University (CQU)
- Chiropractors are also required to complete continuing education, or continuing professional development (25hr per year) to maintain access to the latest evidence based techniques for diagnosis, treatment and management
- Using their knowledge and specific orthopaedic examinations, Chiropractors can help diagnose and manage certain spinal and musculoskeletal conditions
- Practising Australian Chiropractors must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) which also govern medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists and dentists
- Chiropractors may use a number of treatment modalities to help manage a diagnosis – they include soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercises and spinal adjustments
- Chiropractors are available to see patients who are approved by Traffic Accident Commission, Enhanced Primary Care and WorkCover
If you have any more questions about if we are the Chiropractor please call us.