Wellbeing Chiropractic Woori Yallock is located in the beautiful valley of the Shire of Yarra Ranges, just 58 kms from Melbourne’s CBD. It is a professional practice offering chiropractic services to Woori Yallock, Lilydale and surrounding Yarra Valley suburbs.
Woori Yallock is a family-based practice that has a warm and inviting environment. The practice is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities including, OMNI Verti-Lift Adjusting Chiropractic tables, 3D Postural Scans, On-Site X-Rays, providing medical imaging and HICAPS enabling you to immediately claim.
Our Chiropractors aim to provide a service suitable for people of all ages, including paediatric, pregnant women and geriatrics, offering an extensive range of expertise to treat and manage an assortment of complaints, such as spinal disorders that cause musculoskeletal or neurological conditions. All of our Chiropractors are graduates from RMIT University, completing the 5-year double degree of the Bachelor of Health Science/Applied Science (Chiropractic). Our Chiropractors offer a diverse variety of conventional and modern techniques including: Diversified adjustments, Activator Methods, Chiropractic BioPhysics, Sacro-Occipital Technique, Drop Piece and Athrostim, amongst many others, to help tailor the correct treatment plan specific to your needs.
10 Facts about Woori Yallock
- Woori Yallock is located east of Melbourne, 58kms from the CBD
- At the 2011 census, Woori Yallock had a population of 2806
- The Post Office was first opened on 1st July 1886
- The spelling of Woori Yallock was changed in 1911
- The town contains a primary school, football oval, shopping centre and radio station ‘Yarra Valley FM’
- The Woori Yallock Bakery has won awards for their pies multiple years in a row
- Woori Yallock is passed by the Warburton Trail that contains walking and cycling trails along the former Warburton railway line
- The town is serviced by the 683 bus route
- Woori Yallock’s football team the Woori Tigers compete in the Yarra Valley Mountain District Football League
- Woori Yallock Primary School holds monthly meetings for the Yarra Valley Orchid Society
10 Facts about Chiropractic
- Focuses on the spine and nervous system
- Has been used commercially since late 1700’s
- Focuses on the musculoskeletal and neurological system
- Chiropractors are trained for 5 years on nervous system function
- May improve mobility & pain relief for neck and low back pain
- Originated from Dr. DD Palmer
- Chiropractors use their hands to access patients function and make diagnosis of conditions.
- Referrals are not required to see a chiropractor
- Chiropractors are trained to access patients and decide whether or not their treatment can help or if referral to another healthcare practitioner is required
About Our Chiropractic Services:
- The team at Wellbeing are focused on the function and health of your spinal cord and nervous system.
- The Wellbeing team are trained for at least a minimum of 5 years university education in diagnosis, management and treatment of musculoskeletal and spinal conditions at the prestigious Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Our team is constantly challenging themselves to be better healthcare providers for their community and are focused on your families greater Wellbeing.
- We can help manage some of the discomforts experienced with pregnancy related issues like: neck pain and low back pain from uncomfortable sleeping positions and the adjustment to new weight distribution and load on your body, we can help with abdominal pain and pelvis flexibility and alignment. Our focus is on better preparing your body to cope with your birthing process journey.
- Formative years of a child are the most important to us as chiropractors as they are the most significant when relating back to the nervous system, developmental milestones and optimal function. At Wellbeing we check every member of the family so that we can provide the best opportunity to grow up healthy and develop optimally.
- Repetitive microtrauma is a cumulative effect of our bad habits manifested from poor posture, poor sleep position and poor workplace ergonomics which ultimately leads to long term dysfunction. At Wellbeing, we are focused on tackling those poor habits and giving you the best functional outcomes.
Our Chiropractors have experience in managing:
- Disc bulges
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Tennis elbow
- Mid back pain
- Facet sprains
- Muscle tenderness
- Postural related issues
If you have any more questions about if we are the best Chiropractor for you please call us.
For all appointments call 5961-5977
4/1385 Healesville – Koo Wee Rup Road Woori Yallock