Meet Our Team
Wellbeing Chiropractors Malvern
APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE TODAY. CALL 9882-7135
Whether you’re tired of suffering from a particular ailment, looking for a new modern Chiropractic approach or seeking a general postural check-up, your Malvern Chiropractors are here to help you today. We have a team of Chiropractors with over 20+-years combined clinical & professional experience helping the residents of Malvern, Hawthorn, Richmond and surrounding suburbs. During this time we have developed a fantastic reputation for results driven, patient focused care with local families, amateur and elite sports players.
Our 10+ Chiropractors are trained & skilled in a range of traditional, modern and specific Chiropractic techniques so that they can help a range of musculoskeletal problems and health related issues. Techniques including manual adjustments (diversified, gonstead), arthrostim, Atlas Orthogonal, gentle Activator methods, drop-piece table adjusting, pregnancy Webster protocols, paediatric techniques, SOT, AK & Thompson.
Reasons Why You Should Choose Us As Your Malvern Chiropractor
- Modern, relaxed, professional clinic with state of the art facilities & equipment
- Our practices are fully equipped with modern state of the art facilities including onsite digital X-rays, postural analysis & EMG nerve scanning software, 3D postural foot scanners and OMNI Chiropractic treatment tables
- Doctors with many years of professional & clinical experience
- Our chiropractors are recognised within the industry as being experts within the Chiropractic field as they have a special interest in a range of techniques
- We have close association with many local sporting clubs and their players including Malvern Lacrosse Club (http://malvernlacrosse.com), Malvern Tennis Club (http://victennisacademy.com.au/malvern-tennis-centre), & East Malvern Football Club (http://emfc.com.au)
- Comprehensive patient assessment with regular re-assessments
- If you’re a new patient visiting our practice rest assured your experience with us will be the most comprehensive you have experienced. Our Malvern Chiropractors pride themselves on providing the most thorough patient assessment to accurately diagnose your current condition. We also perform regular re-assessments to monitor patient progress
- Available at multiple locations in Victoria
- Your Malvern Chiropractors are available at eight locations, Wellbeing Chiropractic Hawthorn, Pakenham, Hoppers Crossing, Melton, Sunbury, Craigieburn, Cranbourne and Epping.
- Same day appointments (including new patients)We know being seen as soon as possible is important to you, so we guarantee to see you the same day you call!
- Appointments available early morning, late evening and weekends. With your Malvern Chiropractors available at two locations, we also offer early morning, late evening as well as Saturday appointments to best work around your life’s commitments and ensure your experience with us is always great. You can make a booking by visiting the following link: https://wellbeing365.com.au/book-online/
- Variety of payment options available with onsite HICAPS facilities.We have a number of payment options available including pre-payment, pay as you go or specific payment plans tailored to your needs. If you have private health insurance, we also have onsite HICAPS facilities to make claiming on the spot easy
- Close to public transport as well as onsite parking available. All our practices including Wellbeing Chiropractic Hawthorn and Wellbeing Chiropractic Pakenham have onsite parking as well as being public transport accessible. Your Chiropractic clinic near Malvern is a 2-minute walk from Glenferrie railway station as well as being at the doorstep of trams
- Professional networks. Over the years our Chiropractors have developed fantastic allied health networks with other practitioners including Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, other Chiropractors, Myotherapists, Remedial Massage therapists, Kinesiologists, Podiatrists, Personal Trainers and more. You can find additional details about other allied health professionals here: http://www.ahpa.com.au/
- Members of professional associations. Our Chiropractors are all CAA registered (http://www.chiropracticboard.gov.au/) as well as providing regular donations to the ASRF (http://www.spinalresearch.com.au/)