Wellbeing Remedial Massage Berwick
- Available 6 days a week
- Professional, experienced therapists
- Secure online appointments
- Latest techniques
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Massage therapists
Wellbeing Remedial Massage Berwick- About Us
Wellbeing massage in Berwick is open to patients of all ages for their musculo-skeletal and remedial massage needs. Our therapists are all Registered Massage Therapists (RMT) who are licensed, trained professionals to help you reach your healthcare goals. All our therapists are experienced in relaxation massage, sports massage and injury rehabilitation massage. They are able to massage for relaxation from stress, recovery from physical activity or to loosen muscles that may be impacting your daily activities. Our massage therapists adhere to high standards for care and will always do their best to meet patient’s needs. Our facilities are modern and new, allowing for great experience for all our clients.
Private Health Insurance and Remedial Massage
If you have private health insurance which covers remedial massage you can use that here. Bring your card in for instant claiming on our HICAPS machines, just pay the gap.
Our clinic is open 6 days a week, including Saturdays. We have multiple massage therapists to suit all needs, each of them is caring and considerate.
Using new equipment and the latest massage techniques you can rest assured knowing your massage therapist are up-to-date with their knowledge and skills. Our team regularly services the areas of Beaconsfield, Officer, Narre Warren, Pakenham and surrounding areas.
- Soft Tissue Release (STR)
- Sports Massage Therapy (SMT)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Kinesiotape (Kin Tape)
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Prenatal Massage and Pregnancy Massage
- Swedish massage. A form of massage utilising longer strokes to give relaxation.
- Deep massage. By using slow and high pressured techniques to get deep into tissues that require some extra effort.
- Sports massage.
- Trigger point massage. Many call this knots, these can be massaged with a form of therapy focuses on these tension spots in the muscles
- Lymphatic Drainage
Remedial Massage Therapist are sought for the following conditions:
- Lower back pain,
- Neck pain
- Muscle tension
- Joint stiffness
- Musculo-skeletal conditions arising from sporting and workplace injuries
Massage even by a trained professional isn’t always suggested for people. The following conditions need to be taken into account when massage is to commence:
- If you have a bleeding disorder or take blood thinning medication
- Areas with burns of wounds to avoid infection or pain
- Deep vein thrombosis,
- Severe osteoporosis,
- Severe thrombocytopenia.
Facts about the Suburb of Berwick:
- Berwick is located in the south east of the metropolitan area, in the area called The City of Casey.
- The suburb of Berwick houses over 40,000 people according to the latest census.
- Berwick is a great place to live, with many cafes, shops and parks. The town is surrounded by trees and minimal amounts of traffic.
- “Barley Village” is what the term Berwick means. This is what was produced in the area and why it received its name.
- As the crow flies Berwick is located 41.7 kilometers from Melbourne
- Berwick only became a suburb of Melbourne in the 1990’s, before that it was regarded as a town
- The average price for houses in Berwick is between $500,000 and $700,000. The area is quickly growing as the population of Melbourne expands
- The population of Berwick is over 70% families, meaning its many residents are finding places to settle down in the area.
FAQs about Berwick Remedial Massage
Why you should get remedial massage?
Remedial massage may help relieve muscular tension. Whether you have knots in your muscles, stiffness, soreness, are stressed or just want to treat yourself, remedial massage in Berwick may be an option for you.
Does anyone faint with remedial massage?
Very rarely there are cases where lying face down for a long period of time, or standing up too quickly have had people faint.
Are there any negative effects from massage?
Some people can feel sore after a massage. Massage is not for everyone, those on blood thinning medications need to be aware that massage may cause them excessive bleeding. Always tell your remedial massage therapist about all your medications and healthcare conditions
How do massage therapists give massage better than the average person?
Massage therapists are trained in anatomy and massage technique. Without this training most people are just pressing on sore areas without any knowledge of muscle correct massage techniques and anatomy.
Can deep tissue massage can help get rid of knots?
Often muscles knots are the result of built up tension in the shoulders or legs. Massage may be able to help relieve muscular tension .
Is it possible to massage your own back?
Yes, there are certain ways to massage your back