- Available 6 days a week
- Same-Day-Appointments Available
- Secure online appointments
- Experienced team
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Variety of techniques offered
All Massage Appointments
Call (03) 9020 7366 or BOOK ONLINE
Welcome to Wellbeing Massage Epping, we pride ourselves on our commitment to your wellbeing. Our friendly staff are here to help you 6 days a week including Saturdays and we are also open late. Our massage therapists are highly qualified professionals with attention to detail and provide a caring and welcoming atmosphere to your needs. Our therapists can help a range of conditions and most massage styles including swedish, remedial, sports and attend to a range of conditions. Our clinic is licensed and secure so you know you are getting the best available service with confidentiality at forefront. Our facilities also contain HICAPS machines and we can process your private health fund on the spot to receive your refund.
Massage Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a good tip for a massage?
- Tipping is not required in Australia for massages
- If you would like to leave a tip for your massage to show your gratitude 10% is more than enough
- Massage therapists in Australia do not expect a tip from you, saying thank you or referring a friend is a great way to show your gratitude
How do you relax during a massage?
- Breathing techniques can help you relax more during your massage taking long deep breaths may help
- Drink a calming herbal tea an hour before your massage like peppermint, chamomile or lavender
- Close your eyes during your massage and try not to talk
What is the best type of massage to relieve stress?
- Any style of massage can help relieve stress but a swedish or relaxation full body massage is recommended
- A swedish massage, shiatsu massage or prenatal massage for pregnant women are the best for stressed individuals
Should I shower before or after my massage?
- Showering before your massage will help relax your muscles and calm you
- Yes you may shower before your appointment, this will help relax you and prepare your body
Can massage therapist feel knots?
- Yes massage therapists can feel knots and can help relieve them through trigger point therapy
How do I give my partner a massage?
- Using essential oils or moisturiser/coconut oil you can give your partner a massage by using your fingertips and thumbs running along the spine and towards the side
- A massage is best done by a professional, our qualified therapists are here to help
10 Facts about Epping:
- Epping is located 20kms north of Melbourne central busniess district
- Epping has a population size of over 30,000 people
- Epping’s postcode is 3076
- Epping started as a small village in 1839
- Epping is named after Epping Forest in 1853
- Epping Football club if apart of AFL league which plays in the Northern football league
- Epping’s local government is apart of City of Whittlesea
- Epping Pacific shopping centres is one of the largest in the northern suburbs
- Epping cinema has 11 screens to watch movies
- Epping has a large indoor kids play centre called KidsSpace