Footscray Remedial Massage
Our services Footscray Remedial Massage:
- Available 6 days a week
- Same-Day-Appointments Available
- Secure online appointments
- Experienced team
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Variety of techniques offered
All Massage Appointments Footscray
Call (03) 9020 7366 or BOOK ONLINE
At Wellbeing Massage Footscray we offer a diverse and experienced range of massage therapists. Our professional team of therapists are available across 6 days of the week to meet your soft tissue needs. Each of our massage professionals are qualified, insured and licensed to ensure you are getting the highest standard of care available. At Wellbeing Massage Footscray, we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional and professional service to our clients, in our clean and well equipped facilities. Within our massage clinic, we offer onsite HICAPS for on-the-spot insurance rebates. Our massage therapists are frequently undertaking further education to further their professional skills and abilities to enhance their client outcomes and experiences. Our massage team currently services the inner western suburbs of Footscray, Seddon, Yarraville, Kington, Maidstone, Maribrynong and other neighbouring areas.
Massage Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Should I tip after a massage?
- Tipping after a massage is not a common practice, at least in Australia. Unlike other countries, such as the USA, where tipping of sometimes up to 20% is a normal occurrence. However, if you feel overly satisfied or you believe your expectations were far exceeded, tipping is a way of demonstrating your appreciation to your massage provider
What time of day should you get a massage?
- It depends on what you are trying to achieve. If you prefer to feel energised for your day, a massage earlier in the morning might be more suitable for you. On the other hand, if you prefer to feel relaxed or less stressed, a late afternoon or evening massage might be better suited for that objective.
Why do I feel dizzy after a massage?
- It is often thought that feeling a little light headed following a massage to be common place, as massage treatment can help reduce blood pressure due to the relaxation response. Another condition, referred to as orthostatic hypotension, which is often triggered when an individual transitions from laying down to standing up suddenly. In this instance, the gravitational pull deprives the brain of blood and oxygen temporarily or until blood pressure increases to compensate. It is often recommended you consult your GP or have your blood pressure assessed by a professional before commencing massage therapy.
Should I shave before a massage?
- It is often recommended to remove hair from the area to be massaged, however this should not be done within the same day as a massage as the oil or cream product can irritate newly-shaved skin. It is advised to shave at least a day prior to your massage treatment.
- Footscray is located in the inner-western region of Melbourne
- The local area government is the City of Maribyrnong
- The area is well known for it rich international cuisine, nightlife and growing arts scene
- The average resident of Footscray is 33 years of age
- 16,345 was the population of Footscray in the year of 2016
- Footscray is the home of the Western Bulldogs AFL team
- The Western Bulldogs last won a premiership in 2016
- The Australian Croatian Association headquarters is located in Footscray
- The film Romper Stomper was set and filmed around Footscray in 1992
- There are currently over 130 multi international cuisines in Footscray
- Footscray is located 6KM from Melbourne’s Central Business District.
- Neighbouring suburbs of Footscray include Yarraville, Seddon, Maidstone, Maribyrnong, Kingsville & West Melbourne
- Timeout Magazine ranked Footscray at 13th in its ‘50 Coolest Neighbourhoods in the World’
- Footscray is named after Foots Cray, on the River Cray in London
- The area postcode for Footscray is 3011
- 13.9% of the residents living in Footscray were born in South-East Asia
- Footscray council predicts a doubling of the current Footscray population by 2031
- There are five Chiropractic clinics in Footscray in 2019
- Footscray’s Barkley street is home to many international cuisines and bars
- Wellbeing Chiropractic is located on 31 Droop street, serving the local Footscray community