Melton Remedial Massage
Our services at Melton Remedial Massage:
- Available 6 days a week
- Same-Day-Appointment Available
- Secure online appointments
- Experienced team of Massage therapists
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Variety of techniques offered
All Massage Appointments Melton Remedial Massage
Call (03) 9020 7366 or BOOK ONLINE
Welcome to Wellbeing Massage Melton where we offer professional soft tissue massage therapy with our qualified massage therapists 6 days a week. Our massage therapists are qualified practitioners who perform soft tissue massage, a traditional healing method for many musculo-skeletal conditions using traditional and modern techniques including remedial massage, myotherapy, kinesiotape, deep tissue massage, lymphatic drainage techniques, prenatal massage and myofascial release.
Massage may be used for sports injuries, stress and muscle pain. At Wellbeing Massage Melton we pride ourselves on our friendly and dedicated therapists to help with your musculo-skeletal issues. Our practitioners are registered with private health funds so you can claim your sessions back using our on site HICAPS machine. Our clinic is open late during the week and we are available on Saturday’s for your massage appointments across multiple locations around Melbourne.
Massage Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Melton Massage Therapists
Do you tip massage therapists in Australia?
- No you do not need to tip massage therapists in Australia as it is not customary
- Tipping in Australia is not customary unless you believe they have gone above and beyond for your service but it is not necessary
- There are no rules regarding tipping in Australia and you are not expected to tip, but if you believe you would like to tip your massage therapist that is at your discretion
What happens when you get a deep tissue massage?
- A deep tissue massage involves slow, deep strokes applied to troubled areas of the musculoskeletal system
- Deep tissue massage is aimed at treating sport related injuries or strains by increasing blood flow to the area
- A massage therapist will go through your health history, it may involve your full body or just one area, the therapist uses soft pressure to warm up the muscles before using a firmer technique
What should I do before a deep tissue massage?
- Try avoid eating for at least 30minutes before your massage, exercise or a hot shower before your massage is fine to warm up your muscles
- Don’t rush, be relaxed, don’t drink caffeine, arrive on time or early if possible
What should you do after a deep tissue massage?
- Try not to exercise after a massage as you can reverse all the hard work your massage therapist has put in
- Drink plenty of water to rehydrate your muscles
- Try and stay relaxed and avoid any stressors after your massage to make the benefits last
What should you not do before a massage?
- Try not to eat a heavy meal at least 30 minutes before your massage
- You should try not to exercise vigorously before your massage
Does full body massage include private parts?
- No, a full body massage does not include the areas you would normally wear underwear/bikini
- A massage therapist may give your glutes a massage if this area is tight and needs work but it will not involve your private body parts
Facts about MELTON:
- Melton is located 35kms north west of Melbourne Central Business District
- Melton has historic dry stone walls that make a beautiful trail walk for visitors
- Melton is located near some of the oldest, rarest, eastern volcanic plains
- Melton is home of TabCorp park, a harness racing facility
- Melton contains 12 primary schools and 8 high schools
- Melton has a botanical garden you can visit
- Melton has a weekly Sunday farmers market
- Melton city was founded in 1862
- Melton has a population of over 65,000 people
- In 1916 the Melton weir was built to provide water to the Werribee Irrigation district