Narre Warren Remedial Massage
Meet Our Team
Narre Warren Remedial Massage services:
- Available 6 days a week
- Same-Day-Appointments Available
- Secure online appointments
- Experienced team of practitioners
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Variety of techniques offered
Narre Warren Massage Therapy All Massage Appointments
Call (03) 9020 7366 or BOOK ONLINE
Wellbeing Massage Narre Warren hosts multiple massage therapists available 6 days a week. Our massage therapists are fully registered, licenced, insured and trained to offer you a professional service and take pride in their modern, clean facilities. Our team at Wellbeing Massage Narre Warren are available Monday-Friday 10am-7pm and Saturday 9am-1pm. HICAPS is accepted so you can take full advantage of your insurance rebates.
Narre Warren Massage Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Should you eat before or after a massage?
Eat something small such as a piece of fruit or nuts 1-2 hours before your massage. Heavy meals are not recommended to be eaten before a massage however it is important to ensure you don’t have an empty stomach. Drink plenty of water after your massage!
What are the side effects of a deep tissue massage?
- Post-treatment soreness. Just like going to the gym – you may feel sore for 1-2 days after your treatment
- Skin redness
- Skin rash
- Feeling sleepy
- Low blood pressure
How long should you wait between deep tissue massages?
You are able to get another deep tissue massage when you are no longer tender or sore to touch.
Do deep tissue massages get rid of knots?
Yes, deep tissue massages may get rid of knots by not only working through the top layers of muscles but also the deeper muscle where the knots build up over time.
How do I get the most out of my deep tissue massage?
- Drink lots of water before and after your massage
- Arrive 5-10 mins before your scheduled appointment time to ensure you are able to sit and relax before your appointment
- Try not to exercise or do any demanding tasks after your massage. A light walk is recommended
What should I do after a deep tissue massage?
Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins and re-hydrate the muscles. You will need some fuel after your massage so make sure you eat. Most importantly rest your body for the remainder of the day.
Why does a deep tissue massage hurt?
The aim of a deep tissue massage is to relieve the chronic tension in the deeper layers of the muscles. This means a fair bit of pressure is needed in order to achieve the desired outcome.
What should you not do before a massage?
Avoid eating a heavy meal and drinking alcohol.
Does full body massage include private parts?
No, under no circumstances are private parts massaged.
About Narre Warren
- Narre Warren is 38 kilometers southeast of Melbourne’s central business district
- The local government is the City of Casey
- It has a population of 26,621
- It contains Australia’s second largest shopping centre – Westfield Fountain Gate
- The postcode of Narre Warren is 3805
- The suburbs around Narre Warren are Endeavour Hills, Berwick, Hampton Park, Hallam and Clyde.
- The most common nationalities who live in Narre Warren are Australian and English
- Most people in Narre Warren are Catholic or have no religion
- Narre Warren has expanded so much it has joined with its neighbouring suburb Berwick
- The primary schools in Narre Warren are Narre Warren Primary School, Oatlands Primary School, Maramba Primary School and Mary Mackillop.
- The secondary schools include Fountain Gate Secondary College, Alkira Secondary College and Waverely Christian College.
- Westfield Fountain Gate is one of the largest shopping centre’s in Australia and consists of many retailers.
- There is a library in Narre Warren
- It contains an aquatic centre called the Casey ARC
- The Casey Council spent $300 million on the redevelopment of an entertainment complex in Narre Warren called Bunjil Place
- The Narre Warren post office is on Heatherton Road
- Webb Street is named after Sydney James Webb
- Narre Warren has it’s own railway station on Webb street
- Westfield Fountain Gate was on the Australian TV show Kath & Kim
- The federal division of Narre Warren is Bruce and La Trobe