Meet Our Team
- Available 6 days a week
- Same-Day-Appointment Available
- Secure online appointments
- Experienced team
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Variety of techniques offered
All Massage Appointments
Call (03) 9020 7366 or BOOK ONLINE
Welcome to Wellbeing Massage Pakenham, our qualified and professional therapists are here to help you 6 days a week. Our new and modern venue has multiple therapists available including Saturdays and late week nights. We offer a range of massage therapies including remedial, Swedish, sports, soft tissue and deep tissue massage. Our facilities at Pakenham have a HICAPS machine where you can claim your rebate instantly on the service you received. Our team keeps up to date with the latest information and trends to tend to your wellbeing and health needs.
Massage Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does a remedial massage include?
- Remedial massage is a full body massage used to stimulate blood flow and supply around the body
- The massage therapist will go through your health history and then they will place towels over your body for protection and massage the areas that need repairing
What should you not do after a massage?
- After a massage you should try not to do any physical activity like exercise immediately
- You should try not to have a large meal after your massage as it may cause stomach upsets and be uncomfortable
What are the do’s and don’ts before a massage?
- Before a massage it is a great idea to drink plenty of water and be hydrated, but make sure you use the bathroom straight before your appointment
- If you eat a large meal before your appointment you may experience some discomfort
- A light snack is best a few hours before your massage appointment
What should you not do before a massage?
- Eat a big meal, massage moves blood around which may stimulate your digestive system
- Stress! This will tighten your muscles and make it hard to relax
Does full body massage include private parts?
- No, a full body massage does not include your private areas
- A full body massage can cover all muscles over your body but will not include areas covered by a bikini
Is it bad to shower before a massage?
- No, showering before a massage can be a great way to release toxins
- Showering before a massage can help your muscles and nervous system relax
Should I shave before a massage?
- You do not have to shave before a massage
- If you do shave, be sure to do so at least the day before as you may experience some discomfort with products used by the masseuse
What’s a good tip for a massage?
- You are not expected to tip for massages in Australia
- If you would like to tip the amount is at your discretion
How do you massage your own Scalenes?
- You can do a self massage using your hands, or by stretching the neck
- The best tip is to get a qualified therapist to massage your neck for you as they can release trigger points which make your neck sore
10 Facts about Pakenham:
- Pakenham is located 53kms south east of Melbourne CBD
- It is located between Nar Nar Good and Officer
- Pakenham has a population of over 46,000 people
- Pakenham has many great trial walks including the Cardinia aqueduct trail
- Pakenham is part of the Cardinia Shire
- Pakenham is home to the Cardinia Cultural centre which shows many plays
- Pakenham is 15kms from Gumbuya family fun park
- Pakenham is at the end of the Pakenham train line
- Pakenham is 30kms away from the Dandenong Ranges zip line adventure park
- Pakenham is rapidly growing community with many housing estates up and coming