Ringwood Remedial Massage Therapy
Our services- Ringwood Remedial Massage Therapy:
- Available 6 days a week!
- Secure online appointments
- Experienced team + Highly Experiences
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals (Chiropractors, Counselling)
- Onsite HICAPS machines
- HICAPS insurance rebates instantly
- Variety of techniques offered
All Massage Appointments with Ringwood Remedial Massage Therapy Call (03) 9020 7366 or BOOK ONLINE
At Ringwood Massage Therapy we pride ourselves on being available 6 days of the week, including Saturday mornings, to all members of the eastern suburbs such as Ringwood, Heathmont, Vermont, Wantirna, Mitcham, Croydon, Warranwood and all surrounding suburbs. We are available for consultation from 9am- 7pm (Mon-Fri) and Saturday mornings from 9am- 12pm. Our team of therapists at Wellbeing massage therapy undergo post study courses to help them stay up to date with the latest techniques so they can deliver the best possible care for all their patients. Our facilities are warm and inviting for all our Ringwood patients and we even have onsite HICAPS services which allows for an immediate rebate from your private health insurance company after treatment.
It is important to note that not all patients are suitable for massage therapy.
Conditions which may not be suitable include:
- Have a blood disorder or are on blood thinning medications
- Suffering from a burns injury or there is a wound
- DVT (deep vein thrombosis)
Massage Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)- Ringwood Remedial Massage Therapy
- Is clothing necessary during a massage?
Your massage therapist will need access to the area being treated. This will mean you will most likely have to take off relevant clothing and the therapist will use draping accordingly so you feel comfortable.
- What are some side effects which may be due to deep tissue massage
People may feel sore after treatment however there are relatively few side effects associated with deep tissue massage. If you experience any unexpected symptoms associated with the deep tissue massage you should contact your healthcare provider for more information.
- Can a massage help with tight muscles?
A massage may be able to help with symptoms such as muscular tension. It is recommended that you are assessed properly prior to treatment.
- How can a massage therapist treat me?
A massage therapist can use many different techniques to treat you. They can use different creams over various parts of the body and use their hands to massage the muscles. Pressure can be modified to suit a patient’s tolerance and preference.
- What does a full body massage include?
A full body massage includes the entire body except for genital areas. A massage therapist must never under any circumstance touch or massage a person’s genitals.
- Am i allowed to eat a big meal before a massage?
It is recommended that you avoid eating a heavy meal before a massage because people report feeling uncomfortable trying to digest while lying down on the massage table. A small meal and water is fine to eat/drink in the hours prior to your appointment.
- Is there anything in particular I should do after my massage?
You should drink water to remain hydrated and ice any areas that might be inflamed. If you feel sore after your massage you should contact your therapist to discuss appropriate courses of action.
- What conditions can a massage therapist treat?
A massage therapist may be able to use various techniques which involve manipulating soft tissue structures to help increase function. Muscular tension, headaches, sciatica, tennis elbow and carpal tunnel are all conditions which may present to a massage therapist.
- Is massage therapy covered under medicare?
No, medicare doesn’t cover massage therapy. If you have private health insurance you may have some of your treatment covered by your provider however you should contact your insurance for more information.
- Located 24km east of Central Business District
- In 2012 the average price of a house was $583,500
- The first post office was opened in 1895
- Ringwood was used mainly for agricultural purposes
- Cadbury Chocolate Factory is located in Ringwood
- There are 6 secondary schools located in Ringwood
- Ringwood has its own public golf course
- Ringwood has its own train station
- Eastland Shopping Centre is located in Ringwood
- There are many bus route services that run through Ringwood
- Norwood and Ringwood are teams that play in the EFL
- There are 5 primary schools located in Ringwood
- In 2016 the median age of the population was 37
- City of Maroondah is the local governing body
- The postcode for Ringwood is 3134
- Used to be a rural area
- In 1928 the Ringwood clock tower was first built
- Belgrave and Lilydale train lines pass through Ringwood