Tarneit Massage Therapists
Meet Our Team
Tarneit Massage Therapists services:
- Available 6 days a week
- Same-Day-Appointment Available
- Secure online appointments
- Experienced team
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Variety of techniques offered
All Tarneit Massage Therapists Appointments
Call (03) 9020 7366 or BOOK ONLINE
Wellbeing massage Tarneit clinic is open 6 days a week including Saturdays! Multiple experienced and well trained massage practitioners available with each qualified practitioner regarded as a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). Our Tarneit massage therapists are compassionate, enthusiastic and devoted to achieving patients personal goals, all practitioners are fully licenced under the Australian Massage Association. Our modern clinics and patient centered approach works with an array of people from all different ages, backgrounds and musculoskeletal complaints.
Our Tarneit Wellbeing staff strive to provide the highest quality service in the most modern facilities. Our Tarneit clinic has HICAPS onsite so you can claim your private health care rebates on the spot. Our massage therapists are all up to date with the latest research to ensure that they are providing the best care possible.
Tarneit Massage Therapists Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do you really need to drink water after a massage?
It is believed that drinking an adequate amount of water after a massage may decrease the chance of post treatment soreness the next day. The water aids with removing “toxins” that may be flushed back into the bloodstream from your muscles that massage therapist’s have worked on during treatment. Exactly how true and what sort of toxins is unknown as there is little evidence to suggest that this theory is true but many massage therapists recommend drinking water post treatment anyway.
Why do I have knots in my back?
Knots are tense muscle fibers that build up in certain muscles in our body and may elicit pain when touched. Muscular knots may be caused by a number of reasons such as: poor posture, muscular fatigue/overuse, sedentary lifestyles, anxiety/stress and inadequate diet. Postural distortion and muscular fatigue are the most common causes of tight muscular knots in our back, as constant stretching due to a prolonged flexed posture or muscular overuse may fatigue muscles causing them to be overworked and form a knot.
Why am I so dizzy after a massage?
It is relatively common to feel dizzy post massage as there are numerous reasons why this may occur. The following are the most common and temporary reasons to feel light headed after treatment. The treatment may reduce blood pressure, rising up too quickly from the table and toxins released from the muscles to the blood may cause dizziness. If dizziness and nausea persist it is recommended to contact your local GP.
Do you wear clothes during a massage?
A massage therapist may require you to strip down to your underwear and will drape you with towels when deemed necessary however it’s completely up to you how much clothing you wear during a massage. The amount of clothing you remove depends on which area of body is massaged.The massage therapist will typically leave the room allowing you to get changed appropriately in private.
Is deep tissue massage safe?
Massage therapy is relatively safe, it is uncommon for something serious to go wrong. Minor post treatment side effects can occur, with the most common side effect post treatment soreness, which usually subsides in 2-3 days and is a normal reaction as the treatment consists of breaking down tight muscular nodules and deep tissue pressure. Other relatively common and less serious post treatment effects may include: bruising, aggravation of injuries and mild nervous system stresses.
What does a deep tissue massage feel like?
Deep tissue massage may feel slightly uncomfortable and tender as pain may be elicited. The treatment is aimed to break up scar tissue and muscular knots by using physical force the massage therapist may use hands, knuckles or even elbows to apply pressure to the tissue and therefore pain is a common symptom. However many people find the treatment soothing as tight muscular knots are released.
How long does a full body massage take?
A full body massage will typically last 60 minutes which allows the practitioner to work the neck, back, arms, legs. However full body massages range between 30 minutes and 1 hour and 30 minutes depending on the clinic. Patients should allow 10 minute prior to appointments to fill out paperwork.
20 Facts about Tarneit:
- Tarneit is 25km from the center of Melbourne’s business district.
- The population of Tarneit is 34,562
- Tarneit was named in 1839
- The name Tarneit originates from the aboriginal language with the word meaning white
- Tarneit is mostly used for agricultural glazed land
- Thomas Carr College and Baden Powell are the biggest schools in Tarneit
- A new Tarneit town center is set to be developed by 2020
- The suburb is 38.7km
- Tarneit is a rapidly growing suburb and is expected to boom within the next 10 years.
- The apple house is the most popular and iconic Tarneit hotel.
- Located within the city of wyndham
- The Werribee zoo is located 5.2km away from Tarneit
- The median age in Tarneit is 30
- 61% of people who live in Tarneit are married.
- Tarneit shopping center is home to over 50 shops
- 9.1km away from Werribee park
- Williams Cook base airport is located 10.5km away from Tarneit
- Tarneit has several new housing estates including Newgate and Davis Creek escape
- A New railway line opened in 2015 which includes Tarneit station
- Joseph restaurant and bar is a popular fine dining restaurant in Tarneit