Meet Our Team
- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Combined experience of over 30 years
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT WELLBEING CHIROPRACTIC MELBOURNE
The Chiropractic team at Wellbeing Chiropractic have been servicing residents of the Melbourne CBD, Carlton, Fitzroy, North Melbourne and Collingwood for the past decade. We see people of a range of ages for musculo-skeletal issues such as neck and back pain; joint and muscle stiffness. Our Melbourne team is part of a larger group which has 20+ clinics across Melbourne, with 30+ allied health professionals. We have other practices nearby located in Carlton, Footscray and Hawthorn.
This means, when you need treatment or relief from a condition, you’re relying on a group of chiropractors with the collective knowledge, resources and experience that is not only the best in the area; but in the whole of Melbourne.
How may we help you?
We listen to you to understand the source of your pain and discomfort. Our ultimate goal is to help you get out-of-pain and functioning as soon as possible, using natural treatment options.
Come and see us when it’s convenient for you
- Same day appointments and walk-ins welcome
- Conveniently open nights and weekends
- Licensed and professional chiropractic team
- Bulk-billing accepted
- Quality care by experienced professionals
- Multiple locations: we can provide treatment no matter where you are in Melbourne. We even have an emergency service where we visit you.
- Rebates: Private and government insurances are available to patients:
What can you expect when you visit?
At your initial consultation you will be greeted by one of our experienced chiropractors, who will listen to you to get a better understanding of your condition. We will then:
- Review your full health history
- Perform an orthopaedic examination
- Conduct a postural analysis
- If appropriate and clinically indicated we can take spinal X-rays.
With X-ray facilities on site, this ensures you will save time as the images will be available immediately for review. This means you will get treated sooner. Please allow up to 30-mins for the initial consultation.
Follow-up chiropractic appointments or adjustments usually involve your chiropractor asking how you responded to the last appointment, performing any assessment they feel necessary, and then giving treatment and advice.
If your chiropractor feels like he or she cannot help you or that co-management is needed, we will refer you to another health care practitioner so you can receive the best treatment possible.
What treatment types do we use?
- Diversified – the most mainstream form of chiropractic treatment. This typically involves cracking or popping of the joints that Chiropractors are most well known for
- Gonstead – a type of chiropractic which is based on motion palpation and radiograph findings
- Activator – a form of instrument-held Chiropractic.
- Atlas Orthogonal – a form of Chiropractic focusing on the upper neck and the atlas bone. Atlas Orthogonal is a technique in Australia however is gaining popularity in America being on the show The Doctors
- Drop piece –Our Omni tables have drop piece built in which allow movement and mobilisation without cavitation or cracking this can be used separate or in conjunction with traditional manual adjustments
- Extremity adjustments – Our Chiropractors perform upper and lower limb adjustments. A lot of Chiropractors only focus on the spine however some members of our team have completed Post Graduate Sports Chiropractic with FICS
- Arthrostim – Can be used trigger point therapy and tight muscles. Arthrostim can also be as an adjusting technique on its own.
- Pelvic blocks – can be used with prone or supine blocking. Pelvic blocks can be used as part of a Sacro-Occipital Technique or their own as a separate technique.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a chiropractor do?
A Chiropractor manages mechanical back and neck pain and other musculoskeletal issues through soft tissue techniques such as massage and spinal manipulation
What is a sports Chiropractor?
Professional Chiropractor with experience and interest in managing sports injuries and athletes.
What is a family Chiropractor?
A family Chiropractor sees patients of all ages. This includes children, teenagers, adults and elderly. Depending on the condition, the Chiropractor will use suitable techniques to manage their patients.
Are is a Chiropractor an essential service provider?
Yes, Chiropractors are an essential service and remain open during state wide crisis
What is the Chiropractic Association of Australia?
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is a governing body that represents Chiropractors
Are you a chiropractor near me?
Wellbeing Chiropractic has 20 clinics in Melbourne in the North, South, East and Western Suburbs of Melbourne
So Why Our Melbourne Chiropractors?
When searching for a Melbourne Chiropractor, our team have over 3 decades of combined clinical experience and have great involvement in the community with 20+ clinics operating in metropolitan Melbourne. When we opened our Melbourne Chiropractic practice our dedicated team have made a large effort to participate in community events such as local festivals and sporting events. The chiropractors within our team take a multi-modality approach to patient care when looking at many conditions, as they are trained in traditional chiropractic techniques, sports chiropractic along with Atlas Orthogonal treatment. We ensure that the team here at Melbourne Chiropractic engage in regular education programs to keep their knowledge and training up to a high level. The chiropractors are also passionate about educating patients about health and wellbeing and the benefits of chiropractic care through one on one consultations and sharing information through social media.
What’s Best Way to Make an appointment with our Melbourne Chiropractors?
To book an appointment at our Melbourne Chiropractic clinic or to ask any further queries about chiropractic, you can call the friendly team available 365 days a year including Sundays. Our opening hours are 7.30am-7.00pm Monday to Friday, Saturday until 1 pm and Sundays at selected locations. The team at Melbourne Chiropractic are keen to help the people of inner city Melbourne today. Please call to book your appointment.
For All Appointments
Call (03 9654 0441
Book Online HERE
Our Melbourne location:
Our Melbourne Chiropractic team see many people working in Melbourne city, North Melbourne, Carlton, Collingwood and Fitzroy area. With such a central location in the inner suburbs, our chiropractors see an array of people who are living locally, working in the City or Carlton area, or travelling through the area on the nearby 96 or 86 tram. Our patients find the Melbourne practice convenient to find by foot, car or public transport and we do not only see many of those from the inner Melbourne area but from across the greater Metropolitan region. Being one of the largest Melbourne Chiropractor Group with 20+ locations across metropolitan Melbourne.
Why should I see a Chiropractor?
Many people seek out our services because they are interested in learning more about their health or are eager to know whether chiropractic may be able to assist your or someone you know. We hope that we have been able to address some of your queries about our Melbourne chiropractors. If you have been reading through our site we are confident you will see that our experienced, knowledgeable chiropractic team are excited to help you.
Fast facts about the city of Melbourne
- Area of Melbourne is 38kms
- 3 top resident populations – 1. CBA 2. North & West Melbourne 3. Southbank
- Approximate resident population of the city of Melbourne is 159,101 with over 260,000 being forecasted for 2028.
- Average age 28 years
- 2400 Resturants
- Nearly 3,000,000 international visitors per year
- Daily population swells to nearly 1,000,000 (nighttime 500,000)
- Nearly 60% of the population born overseas
- 17,000 business establishments
- Oldest building = Mitre tavern 1839