Meet Our Team
- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Combined experience of over 30 years
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
Our experienced Mernda Chiropractors are committed to providing chiropractic care to the people of Mernda and the surrounding suburbs. With over 10 practice locations around Melbourne, including Epping, South Morang and Craigieburn, there is a Wellbeing Chiropractic location near you. We have been seeing the people of Melbourne and surrounds for over a decade, with a vast experience in dealing with a range of musculoskeletal conditions.
HOW CAN A CHIROPRACTOR HELP YOU?
- Performing adjustments to put motion into joints and segments
- Relax tender and tight muscles
- Suggest rehabilitation exercises to add strength to muscles
- Work on posture by suggesting exercises and stretching tight muscles
- Answer questions about a particular condition
- Give general advice to stay healthy
- Reduce the likelihood of further injuries
- Reduce pain, and restore function
TECHNIQUES USED BY MERNDA CHIROPRACTORS
Our Mernda Chiropractors use a variety of techniques to best help their patients, a few are listed below:
- Chiropractic manual adjustments / spinal manipulation
- Strapping and taping
- Home and work ergonomic advice
- Hand held arthrostim therapy
- Rehabilitation exercises and stretches
- Drop piece adjustments
- Activator technique
Our Mernda Chiropractors are all registered with the Chiropractic Board of Australia. In order to register as an Australian Chiropractor our doctors must study an accredited program for a minimum of 5 years. These programs usually involve the combination of a double bachelors degree or a bachelors and subsequent masters degree. Once Chiropractors register they are then regulated by the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency which is also responsible for the regulating other health professionals such as dentists, physiotherapists and nurses.
ABOUT WELLBEING CHIROPRACTIC
The team at wellbeing includes over 15 experienced chiropractors at over 10 locations scattered around Melbourne. We strive to provide every patient with an individual patient centered experience and we focus on achieving patient goals with optimal results. Wellbeing Chiropractic is among Australia’s largest Chiropractic groups with the experience of over 100k patient visits. We provide after hours care and weekend appointments are available.
LOCATION AND HISTORY:
Mernda is a Melbourne suburb 27km north-east of the CBD, with a population of nearly 17,000. It has a postcode of 3754 and is located in the city of Whittlesea. Mernda got its name in 1913, which originated from the word ‘earth’ for the Wurundjeri people. Nowadays, Mernda is a growing suburb, with multiple housing estates either built or underway. Mernda is also in the process of establishing it’s a new railway service, that will help the residents better access to Melbourne and surrounding suburbs via rail. Mernda is less than a 20-minute drive away from RMIT University, where Dr Andrew and many of our other chiropractors graduated from. Mernda is also home to Mernda Villages Shopping Centre, a medium-sized local shopping centre featuring a Woolworths and other smaller stores.