Our Berwick Practice is located on 3 Manuka Rd.
Open 7 days, emergency appointments available on request.
Chiropractor Narre Warren
Finally a Chiropractor in Narre! We have loved serving the surrounding areas for the past decade. The residents of Cranbourne, Pakenham, Berwick & Hawthorn to name a few have been a delight to care for, however we felt like Chiropractic in Narre Warren was the next step. With a team of Chiropractors, massage therapists, myotherapy, osteopaths and sports scientists we pride ourselves on quality care for all. Our friendly staff are eager to answer any questions you have so call and ask away today!
What can a Narre Warren Chiropractor do for you?
Chiropractors train for at a minimum 5 years at University to be able to assess, diagnose and if indicated treat patients musculo-skeletal complaints. They are qualified to take radiographs (X-rays), give soft tissue treatment, use instrument assisted treatment, manually adjust the spine and extremities (arms and legs), give rehabilitation advice, refer to other healthcare providers or for emergency care, write medical certificates and more.
What to expect?
Upon entry to any of our practices you’ll walk up to reception and check in. You will then be given a new patient intake form, usually takes about 5 minutes. After returning the form to reception you will take a seat again while the Chiropractor reviews your file. You will then be escorted into a room where you will wait for the chiropractor to arrive.
The chiropractors are trained to listen to your concerns and issues and synthesise the information to decide a course of treatment/management that is individually suited to the patient in front of them. This does mean they need to do orthopaedic, muscle and neurological testing to understand why you are having any musculoskeletal (muscle and skeleton) issues.
Then you may/may not require a radiograph if the Chiropractor is concerned or believes it is clinically indicated. The radiographs are usually done in just minutes and on site for your convenience, depending on the practice you attend.
Following all this comes the treatment, depending on the chiropractors diagnosis of your case they may utilise a number of techniques to assist. All our chiropractors are trained in atlas orthogonal, low force techniques such as drop piece and activator techniques, child chiropractic and pregnancy, as well as all the other techniques you might see or have heard of. If you have not had chiropractic treatment before the chiropractors will be aware of this and are experienced in giving you the best treatment while informing you of exactly what is about to happen.
After treatment you will go back to the reception desk and book your next appointment, request for radiographs or get a medical certificate, whatever your particular case desires.
Narre Warren itself
- Located just 35 km Southeast of Melbourne’s busy central business district our Narre Warren Chiropractic clinic will boast the relaxed nature of a country town while being within easy travelling distance of the heart of Melbourne.
- It’s no secret that Narre Warren is one of the fastest growing suburbs in Victoria. With schools from P-12 and ever expanding housing development Narre Warren is fast becoming the place to be.
- If you have not heard of Narre Warren then you may remember Westfield Fountain Gate shopping centre from the popular television show Kath & Kim! The hilarious duo where frequently filmed there and popularised the superb.
- Narre Warren is easily accessible via the Princes Highway or Monash Freeway.
- If you were thinking of having a family picnic you must consider Wilson Botanic Park. Described as “peace in a hectic world” this beautiful park is the ideal place for a relaxing stroll or to take the kids for a play.
We use HICAPs machines for private health insurance and are happy to discuss and give advice on other financial difficulties while you’re seeking help
For more information phone: (03) 9008-5953
Yours in health @ Wellbeing Chiropractic