Meet Our Team
Our Pakenham Chiropractors
Our team of Pakenham Chiropractors are trusted by the local community for providing high quality manual Chiropractic care. Our Chiropractors share many years of clinical experience providing quality research-based treatments, rehabilitation and recommendations. We are available 6 days of the week, with same-day appointments available, late-evenings, and after hour appointments for your convenience.
Our Chiropractors provide experienced, research-based Chiropractic care to the residents of Pakenham and surrounds. Our Chiropractors have special interests in a range of musculo-skeletal conditions from neck and back pain, sporting and workplace injuries; to providing advice on posture or proactive measures to avoid future injuries.
Our Pakenham clinic has modern facilities, our reception staff are trained to provide excellent customer service and our experienced Chiropractors are ready to help you today. We offer same day appointments with minimal wait times, and have a secure online booking system to make things as smooth as possible for our patients.
Our Pakenham Chiropractic team is located at 3 Rogers Street, Pakenham, off of the Main Street in Pakenham and is a convenient 12-min walk from Pakenham train station. Our Pakenham Chiropractic team is located in the same town right in the downtown area. Our Pakenham Chiropractors are the preferred practitioners of many people in the Outer Eastern suburbs including residents of Nar Nar Goon, Beaconsfield, Officer and more.
From our team of Pakenham Chiropractors we look forward to seeing you in our clinic soon.
For all inquiries call (03) 5940 4760
Chiropractors in Pakenham
Wellbeing Chiropractic Pakenham offers professional and experienced Chiropractic care for musculo-skeletal issues, available 6 days per week. We offer an after hours service at our network of Chiropractic clinics around Melbourne, see HERE for details. Our team of Chiropractors have clinical experience seeing many patients of a variety of ages.
About Wellbeing Chiropractic Pakenham
Our Chiropractic team consists of 4 experienced Chiropractors. Dr Peter V (Chiropractor) who is a graduate of RMIT‘s Chiropractic program. He is experienced seeing patients with a range of musculo-skeletal injuries having previously practiced alongside sporting clubs and athletes. In addition, we have Dr Andrew J who is also an RMIT graduate who has special interests in treating patients with chronic pain conditions such as lumbar facet syndrome, migraine headaches and chronic back pain due to postural strain. Both Nick L and Dr Robbie H (Chiropractors) are both graduates of the RMIT University program, and are experienced in managing a range of musculo-skeletal conditions such as joint and muscle pain, mechanical back and neck pain.
Our practice is currently located at 3 Rogers Street, Pakenham. Our facilities are modern and include modern equipment such as OMNI Chiropractic tables, posture scanning technology, electric arthrostim adjusting instruments, as well as a range of the traditional Chiropractic tools.
*DHHS Update 19/10/20*
“Allied health providers that are currently listed on the permitted work premised list [Chiropractors] will be able to return to delivering all routine care” as of 19/10/20.
Wellbeing Chiropractic is following a COVID-Safe plan and following DHHS recommendations.
Top Reasons to choose our Pakenham Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Chiropractors are practitioners who assess and manage a variety of musculo-skeletal conditions, most commonly of the spine. Chiropractors use an array of hands-on treatments, exercises and advice aimed to help patients.
Sports Chiropractors manage musculo-skeletal conditions in the active population. Whether that be your professional athlete, weekend warrior or the recreational activity enthusiast. Management might include hands-on treatments, rehabilitation and a variety of other therapies, helping people getting back to the activities that matter most.
Family Chiropractors assess and diagnose different conditions that present to their clinics from patients. Complaints range from back pain and neck pain to muscular tension associated with various conditions.
Yes, Chiropractic is considered an essential healthcare service during the COVID-19 crisis. Allowing the population access to appropriate practitioners for their musculo-skeletal conditions.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is the peak body representing Chiropractors Australia wide.
Need directions to our clinic?
Want to book an appointment?
Your Pakenham Chiropractors are available 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday with early morning and late evening appointments available. You can always send us an online booking or call us:
Pakenham History and Facts
Facts about Chiropractic
Want to book an appointment?
Your Pakenham Chiropractors are available 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday with early morning and late evening appointments available. You can always send us an online booking or call us:
Pakenham Massage therapists
Our team of massage therapists see people for muscle pains, aches and tension among other reasons. They see people of all ages, including kids and pregnant women. All our massage therapists are certified and insured under the Association of Massage Therapists. Typical techniques used by each of the therapists include: effleurage/stroking massage, trigger point therapy, deep tissue soft tissue, stretching, tendon flicking and cupping. Our myotherapists can use dry needling, laser, TENS and lymphatic drainage techniques if appropriate.
Facts about Pakenham
- Pakenham is located 53kms south east of Melbourne’s Central Business District
- As of the 2016 census, 46421 people call Pakenham their home.
- Pakenham is within the federal division of La Trobe
- The suburb is located on the edge of Victoria’s West Gippsland region.
- The suburb was named after a famous British General, known widely for his battles in the Peninsular war
- The original Pakenham post office opened on 1859.
- Over 70% of the population of Pakenham were born in Australia
- Pakenham is on the main line between Melbourne and Gippsland and its station is at the end of the suburban electrified service.
- Suburbs surrounding Pakenham include, Nar Nar Goon, Officer, Beaconsfield Upper and Berwick.
- Pakenhams central marketplace opened on 1st of December 2011 and has many big retail outlets such as Big W, Cotton on, EB games, Woolworths as well as 39 smaller specialty stores.
- Pakenham upper is home to the Cardinia civic concert band hall which started in the late 1880’s. The band has over 50 players from young to old and entertains crowds around Pakenham and wider regions.
- Cardinia railway station is located west of Pakenham station and started operation on Sunday 22nd April 2012.
- For $1 you can purchase Pakenhams local newspaper is the “ Pakenham- Berwick Gazette”
- The suburb has its own local radio station, 94.3 Star FM.
- Pakenham’s postcode is 3810.
- Sporting activities in Pakenham include, football, baseball, gridiron, tennis, netball, basketball, golf, lawn bowls, cricket and more!
- Pakenham is a town 56km South-East of Melbourne’s central business district
- Pakenham has a population of almost 50,000 people
- The suburb was named after a British General named Sir Edward Pakenham
- The Pakenham railway station is the end suburban service
- Pakenham is home to a local soccer club, Pakenham United
- Pakenham has 4 Woolworths and Coles supermarkets, as well as a Target and an Aldi
- Pakenham has an aquatic center and council offices
- Pakenham receives all of the Melbourne radio stations
- Pakenham also has a range of public and private schools, both primary and secondary
- Pakenham has grown a lot lately, with new housing developments
Why choose us as your Pakenham Chiropractors?
- Same day service!
- We pride ourselves on being available! If you need help, we won’t make you wait, we will do our best to see you ASAP
- We are experienced in managing a range of musculoskeletal issues
- We have up to date equipment, including 2 spinal decompression tables, Omni tables, Arthrostims, Activators, postural analysis software, as well as onsite X-Rays
- We are open for long hours during the weekday and Saturday, as well as Sunday upon request
- Same day appointments are available
- We have experience with health products including pillows, postural aids, tapes, creams, beds, supplements, heat packs etc that may help with your health and/or presenting condition.
- We have a warm and inviting clinic, with friendly staff
- We listen to what the patients say, and take great care in treating the cause of the problem
- We are located at a convenient location, in the heart of Pakenham
- We belong to a network of 15 other Wellbeing Chiropractic clinics across Melbourne, some of which are open 7 days. All clinics follow the same treatment protocals and share the same patient management system; so if you need assistance while in another area, just call 1300-123-365; and we can assist you with an appointment.
Our practice is located 3 Rogers St Pakenham. We are available 6 days per week including Saturday and Sunday mornings. The practice is fully equiped with radiographic facilities and HICAPS so you can claim private health insurance rebates immediately.
Our next closest practice is Wellbeing Chiropractic Berwick