Meet Our Team
- Available 6-7 days a week
- Book Online
- Experienced Chiropractors
- Massage professionals available
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS available
- Passionate interdisciplinary team
At Wellbeing we have a professional and modern practice offering chiropractic, massage and myotherapy services. Our team is made up of 15+ experienced chiropractors, Myotherapists, remedial massage therapists and Reiki therapists. We see people with a range of musculo-skeletal injuries and concerns every day; common conditions we see include: neck and back pain, shoulder and hip injury, headaches and migraines, sciatica and nerve-pain, elbow and wrist issues, as well as postural concerns among other things.
Our Pakenham Chiropractors are fully qualified and insured professionals; having each completed a minimum of 5-years of university study @ an accredited chiropractic college. During their study they would have undertaken a basic science degree (Chemistry, biology, physiology, physics, pathology, statistics) plus a clinical chiropractic science course (diagnosis, anatomy, clinical practicum, technique classes, radiology) undergone an average of 22 hours per week of clinician-guided training, approximately 100 written/practical examination, over 200 hours of clinical practice, as well as satisfied all board requirements on graduation.
About Our Pakenham Chiropractors
The Pakenham Chiropractors have proudly served the residents of Pakenham and surrounding areas since 2008 after Dr. Robbie Hunt first opened the doors. Since this time, after popular demand, the practice has expanded now offering a several locations around Melbourne. The team have seen thousands of people from the local community since first starting. All our team members have participated in local events, including the Pakenham show, local sporting teams/clubs, given talks to the local groups, RSLs and clubs. Since first opening the team have also raise funds for Australian Spinal Research Foundation through community efforts and initiatives.
The Doctors care for people of all ages and for a range of musculo-skeletal conditions. They see many people for complaints such as sporting injuries, shoulder problems, neck and back pain, headaches/migraines, and postural concerns among other things. Other patients come to our chiropractors for “maintenance” adjustments in an effort to prevent musculo-skeletal issues from occurring in the future.
Our Pakenham Chiropractor Techniques
The techniques used at our Pakenham Chiropractors include: traditional diversified adjustments, Activator methods, Atlas Orthogonal adjustments, drop piece, Applied Kenisiology (AK), Sacral Occipital Technique (SOT), Flexion-Distraction among others. We also have spinal decompression tables which are used to see people with disc injuries and sciatica. The practice is modern and has a warm and welcoming environment. The facilities are new and state-of-the-art including: OMNI chiropractic tables, 3-D body scanning technology and hardware, posture scanning software, digital x-ray facilities and fully paperless office and patient management systems.
Pakenham Massage therapists
Our team of massage therapists see people for muscle pains, aches and tension among other reasons. They see people of all ages, including kids and pregnant women. All our massage therapists are certified and insured under the Association of Massage Therapists. Typical techniques used by each of the therapists include: effleurage/stroking massage, trigger point therapy, deep tissue soft tissue, stretching, tendon flicking and cupping. Our myotherapists can use dry needling, laser, TENS and lymphatic drainage techniques if appropriate.
10 facts about Pakenham
- Pakenham is a town 56km South-East of Melbournes CBD
- Pakenham has a population of almost 50,000 people
- The suburb was named after a British General named Sir Edward Pakenham
- The Pakenham railway station is the end suburban service
- Pakenham is home to a local soccer club, Pakenham United
- Pakenham has 4 Woolworths and Coles supermarkets, as well as a Target and an Aldi
- Pakenham has an aquatic centre and council offices
- Pakenham receives all of the Melbourne radio stations
- Pakenham also has a range of public and private schools, both primary and secondary
- Pakenham has grown a lot lately, with new housing developments
Why choose us as your Pakenham Chiropractors?
- Same day service!
- We pride ourselves on being available! If you need help, we won’t make you wait, we will do our best to see you ASAP
- We are experienced in managing a range of musculoskeletal issues
- We have up to date equipment, including 2 spinal decompression tables, Omni tables, Arthrostims, Activators, postural analysis software, as well as onsite X-Rays
- We are open for long hours during the weekday and Saturday, as well as Sunday upon request
- Same day appointments are available
- We have experience with health products including pillows, postural aids, tapes, creams, beds, supplements, heat packs etc that may help with your health and/or presenting condition.
- We have a warm and inviting clinic, with friendly staff
- We listen to what the patients say, and take great care in treating the cause of the problem
- We are located at a convenient location, in the heart of Pakenham
- We belong to a network of 15 other Wellbeing Chiropractic clinics across Melbourne, some of which are open 7 days. All clinics follow the same treatment protocals and share the same patient management system; so if you need assistance while in another area, just call 1300-123-365; and we can assist you with an appointment.
Our practice is located 3 Rogers St Pakenham. We are available 6 days per week including Saturday and Sunday mornings. The practice is fully equiped with radiographic facilities and HICAPS so you can claim private health insurance rebates immediately.
Our next closest practice is Wellbeing Chiropractic Berwick