Epping Remedial Massage Services
Our Epping Remedial Massage Services:
What can our Epping Clinic offer you?
Welcome to Epping massage. We are located within the Wellbeing chiropractic clinic at Epping. Our friendly staff are here to help you 6 days a week including Saturdays with late appointments available on weekdays.
Our Epping massage therapists treat many conditions such as muscle tension, neck pain, back pain and muscle strains. Many massage styles can be used to treat you including Swedish, remedial and sports, to name a few. Our clinic is modern, clean and has HICAPS machines onsite for on the spot refunds from your private health fund.
Types of massage available at Epping:
Want to book an appointment?
Your Massage Therapists are available 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday with early at select locations across Victoria. You can always send us an online booking or call us:
Remedial Massage Frequently Asked Questions – for Epping (FAQs)
How much is a good tip for a massage?
- Tipping is not required in Australia for massages
- If you would like to leave a tip for your massage to show your gratitude 10% is more than enough
- Massage therapists in Australia do not expect a tip from you, saying thank you or referring a friend is a great way to show your gratitude
How do you relax during a massage?
- Breathing techniques can help you relax more during your massage taking long deep breaths may help
- Drink a calming herbal tea an hour before your massage like peppermint, chamomile or lavender
- Close your eyes during your massage and try not to talk
What is the best type of massage to relieve stress?
- Any style of massage can help relieve stress but a swedish or relaxation full body massage is recommended
- A swedish massage, shiatsu massage or prenatal massage for pregnant women are the best for stressed individuals
Should I shower before or after my massage?
- Showering before your massage will help relax your muscles and calm you
- Yes you may shower before your appointment, this will help relax you and prepare your body
Can massage therapist feel knots?
- Yes massage therapists can feel knots and can help relieve them through trigger point therapy
How do I give my partner a massage?
- Using essential oils or moisturiser/coconut oil you can give your partner a massage by using your fingertips and thumbs running along the spine and towards the side
- A massage is best done by a professional and our qualified therapists are here to help
10 Facts about Epping:
- Epping is located 20kms north of Melbourne central business district
- Epping has a population size of over 30,000 people
- Epping’s postcode is 3076
- Epping started as a small village in 1839
- Epping is named after Epping Forest in 1853
- Epping Football club if apart of AFL league which plays in the Northern football league
- Our Epping Massage Therapists work within a chiropractic clinic called “Wellbeing Chiropractic Epping”
- Epping’s local government is apart of City of Whittlesea
- Epping Pacific shopping centres is one of the largest in the northern suburbs
- Epping cinema has 11 screens to watch movies
- Epping has a large indoor kids play centre called KidsSpace