Massage Therapy In Sydenham
Our Sydenham Remedial Massage Services:
Our Sydenham Wellbeing Remedial Massage Clinic
Wellbeing Massage Sydenham welcomes you to our clinic! We have availability 6 days a week, including late appointments, public holidays and weekends. Sydenham massage has multiple therapists, working within a brand new, clean environment, just give us a call to find a time that suits you!
We have Remedial massage, Swedish massage, Sports massage, soft tissue and deep tissue massage- just request the massage type and we will find someone who can help. All our practitioners are qualified in these techniques and have wonderful reviews from all our clients. With onsite HICAPS machines to claim private health instantly, we have the latest technology and booking systems available. This means you don’t have to wait to receive money back for your massage! Our team keeps up to date with the latest information and trends to tend to your needs.
About Wellbeing Remedial Massage Sydneham:
What’s included in a massage?
- A full body massage or one that focuses on your areas of concern are available, at a pressure you choose
- Massage appointments can have chosen times from 30min to 90 min.
What NOT to do following a massage?
- Do not stand too quickly or do rigorous exercise immediately as your body in in a relaxed parasympathetic state this could cause dizziness or other symptoms
- Try to avoid large heavy meals after a massage as most people will feel sick if they do so
What to do before a massage ideally?
- Drinking water to remain hydrated is a great option, but be sure to use the bathroom right before the massage to stay comfortable throughout
- A light snack or meal is recommended before massage
Can the massage therapist touch private parts?
- No, under no circumstances is this possible
- The massage will not include any areas covered by a bikini and the massage therapist will always ask before going close to private areas such as chest muscles or inner thigh or glutes
Is shaving required before massage?
- No, there is no need to shave
- If you would like to shave do so a few days before massage or skin irritation can occur and cause discomfort
Should I tip after a massage?
- You do not need to tip for a massage in Australia
10 Facts about Sydenham:
- There are over 10,000 people residing in Sydenham, with close to a 50/50 split of male and females
- Most people pay around $330 in rent a week
- The average person is 34 years of age in Sydenham and their are more children in the suburb than there are people over 65 years of age
- 50% of people in Sydenham are married, and 10% have been divorced at least once
- Sydenham is located in the City of Brimbank, which is the name of the local Governement
- Indian, Italian and Maltese round out the top 5 ancestries in Sydenham, the first two are English and Australian
- Most people in Sydenham were born in Australian, if you live in Sydenham and were not born in Australia you were likely born in India!
- Sydenham has a railway station, post office, football club and even a raceway
- A strong Catholic presence is felt within the suburb, the local high school is called Catholic Regional College Sydenham
- Sydenham was originally part of the City of Keilor, until changing to the City of Brimbank
Facts about Remedial Massage Sydenham:
- Massage is depicted in ancient Egyptian paintings
- There are various techniques to massage, includes muscle stripping or deep tissue therapy with lots of pressure by using the elbows.
- Pregnant people can receive massage, although extra care must be taken to avoid areas that have potential links to causing premature birth
- Massage should never be done over skin abrasions, bruises or wounds
- Massage is used regularly at elite sporting clubs to reduce tension and aid in preparation and recovery from athletic en-devours
- Osteopaths, physiotherapists and some Chiropractors utilise massage techniques on their patients
- Massage provides people with a novel sensory experience, which is relatively safe and pleasant.
- Baby massage classes are available to parents who think it may be beneficial
- Most massage therapists charge an equal
- Massage does not usually hurt, but may hurt if sensitive areas are massaged, you can talk to your therapist if pain comes during the massage