Our Sunbury Chiropractor
Our team of Sunbury Chiropractors are trusted by the local community for providing high quality manual Chiropractic care. Our Chiropractors share many years of clinical experience providing quality research-based treatments, rehabilitation and recommendations. We are available 6 days of the week, with same-day appointments available, late-evenings, and after hour appointments for your convenience.
Our Chiropractors provide experienced, research-based Chiropractic care to the residents of Sunbury and surrounds. Our Chiropractors have special interests in a range of musculo-skeletal conditions from neck and back pain, sporting and workplace injuries; to providing advice on posture or proactive measures to avoid future injuries.
Our Sunbury clinic has modern facilities, our reception staff are trained to provide excellent customer service and our experienced Chiropractors are ready to help you today. We offer same day appointments with minimal wait times, and have a secure online booking system to make things as smooth as possible for our patients.
Our Sunbury Chiropractic team is located at 31 Barkly Street, Sunbury, in downtown Sunbury and is easily accessible off Macedon Street and is a convenient 6-min walk from Sunbury train station. Our Sunbury Chiropractic team is just a street from the main commercial area of Sunbury, and are the preferred practitioners of many people in the outer Northern-western suburbs including residents of Wildwood, Diggers Rest, Bulla, Gisborne South, Oakland Junction and more.
From our team of Sunbury Chiropractors we look forward to seeing you in our clinic soon.
For all inquiries call (03) 8001 4015
About Wellbeing Chiropractic Sunbury
If you are looking for a Chiropractor in Sunbury, then our clinic could be the ideal place for you. Our team have a combined clinical experience of over 30 years seeing people with a range of musculo-skeletal issues including neck and back pain. Being in the heart of Sunbury we see many local residents as well as others passing through or those in the area for work. Sunbury is a fast growing area and is in high demand of medical and alternative medicine such as Chiropractic to help with the fast increase in population. We have a proud history of assisting the people in a local community which we’re also doing elsewhere in greater Melbourne, including: Epping, South Morang and Mernda.
*DHHS Update 19/10/20*
“Allied health providers that are currently listed on the permitted work premised list [Chiropractors] will be able to return to delivering all routine care” as of 19/10/20.
Wellbeing Chiropractic is following a COVID-Safe plan and following DHHS recommendations.
Why Choose Wellbeing Chiropractic Sunbury?
Frequently Asked Questions
Chiropractors are practitioners who assess and manage a variety of musculo-skeletal conditions, most commonly of the spine. Chiropractors use an array of hands-on treatments, exercises and advice aimed to help patients.
Sports Chiropractors manage musculo-skeletal conditions in the active population. Whether that be your professional athlete, weekend warrior or the recreational activity enthusiast. Management might include hands-on treatments, rehabilitation and a variety of other therapies, helping people getting back to the activities that matter most.
Family Chiropractors assess and diagnose different conditions that present to their clinics from patients. Complaints range from back pain and neck pain to muscular tension associated with various conditions.
Yes, Chiropractic is considered an essential healthcare service during the COVID-19 crisis. Allowing the population access to appropriate practitioners for their musculo-skeletal conditions.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is the peak body representing Chiropractors Australia wide.
Need directions to our clinic
Want to book an appointment?
Your Craigieburn Chiropractors are available 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday with early morning and late evening appointments available. You can always send us an online booking or call us:
Why should you consider a Chiropractor in Sunbury?
Neck and Back Pain
Many people in Sunbury first choose to see a Chiropractor when in pain. Pain is often the last sign or symptom to show up and the first disappear or reduce. Pain is indicative of the body not being able to cope with demands placed upon it. If you’re after a Chiropractor in Craigieburn and fast, our clinic should be at the top of your list. We have a team of Chiropractors ready to help, we offer late appointments until 7:00pm through the week and open Saturdays and Saturdays.
We are available 7 days a week on our Emergency Chiropractic line (03) 8362 7002. We provide Emergency Chiropractic Care 365 days a year, Sundays, All Public Holidays, After Hours and Home Visits. Often pain can come at the worst time and we understand how immediate treatment can help speed up your recovery and prevent further injury.
Sunbury History and Facts
Want to book an appointment?
Your Sunbury Chiropractors are available 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday with early morning and late evening appointments available. You can always send us an online booking or call us:
Your Sunbury Chiropractor:
Sunbury Chiropractic Services Include:
- Manual adjustments – What Chiropractors are most know for, this is popping or cracking of joints. This may include Diversified or Gonstead techniques.
- Mobilizations – Movement of the joint through its natural range of motion. This is often done passively by the Chiropractic and is used often rehabilitation from injuries.
- Activator Technique – An adjusting instrument that makes a clicking noise. We use Activator for the elderly or young patients.
- Atlas Orthogonal – All of our Sunbury Chiropractors have use Atlas Orthogonal in certain cases. This is a Technique that only a handful of practitioners in Melbourne are currently trained in. Most often used in upper neck or atlas treatment.
- Drop piece adjustments – Often used for pelvic or low back adjustments. May be used for patients who are too acute for manual adjustments or those who have arthritis.
- Extremity adjustments – Whilst our Sunbury Chiropractors are known for adjusting the spine, they also manipulate the shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee hip and ankle. Usually an activator or Diversified adjustment will be used for limbs or extremities.
- Kinesiotape/Rocktape – Our team may use tape depending on your condition and your needs. Rocktape is often used to assist in rehabilitation or giving support. This is different to traditional restrictive taping.
- Arthrostim – A handheld device with 14 impulses per second. Arthrostim can be used as an adjustment therapy however; our Chiropractors also use this as a soft tissue therapy for tight muscles or trigger point therapy as well.
- Pelvic blocking techniques – often used for lower back pain.
- Rehabilitation exercises – Whilst treatment is used to aid in recovery our Sunbury Chiropractors find providing relevant regular stretches and exercise assist in rehabilitation and management of you problem.
Wellbeing Chiropractic Sunbury Team:
The Wellbeing Chiropractic team is serviced by Mitchell Cook and Mary Kalandos. Our Chiropractors have been servicing all areas of Melbourne from City to Country for many years.
We offer a range of skills and will tailor a treatment plan to your needs. They are experienced in managing a range of musculo-skeletal conditions and can offer applicable exercises and products to assist you in your recovery process.
Sunbury is a town located 42 kilometres north-west of Melbourne’s central business district in the Shire of Bulla and is now one of the fastest growing areas in regional Victoria with a population of over 36,000, which is set to rise quiet substantially within the next 10 years. Due to this high population, it provides the residents with many services in food, sport, recreation and even health including Chiropractors.
Sunbury has a rich history surrounding it, especially when it comes to sport. The most important of it is being the home to Rupertswood Mansion. Around 130 years ago, this was the residence in which the England cricket team played against the local cricket team, and after the match, the bails were burned and kept as a trophy. Today, this has lead to one of the greatest sporting rivalries in Australia, the Ashes.