Your local Tarneit Chiropractors are. We have been seeing residents of Werribee, Hoppers Crossing, Tarneit, Wyndham Vale for years with our individualized Chiropractic management. Wellbeing Chiropractic Tarneit is located at 834 Tarneit Rd, Tarneit VIC 3029. Given, everyone is different, therefore your care and treatment is based on your individual needs. It is our Chiropractic goal to assist you as in depth as possible whether it be neck pain, lower back pain, sciatica, jaw pain, a sports injury or another issue. Our brand new facility has the most up to date equipment, Omni adjusting tables, arthrostim machine, HICAPS terminal, handheld adjusting instruments and more.
We pride ourselves on providing Tarneit, Hoppers Crossing, Werribee community supplying 5 star Chiropractic care. If you are in need of a Tarneit Chiropractor or a Truganina Chiropractor call 9020-7349.
Common conditions our chiropractors see:
- Headaches, Migraines, General Neck Discomfort/Grinding
- Middle & Lower Back Pain
- Jaw Problems & Whiplash Trauma
- Chronic Pain issues
- Sports Injuries (Muscle strains, ligament tears, sprains)
- Disc Bulges/Herniations / Prolapses
- Postural Abnormalities (such as Scoliosis)
How to make a Tarneit Chiropractic appointment?
Our friendly staff have taken the hassle out of scheduling an appropriate appointment time. You can make a booking with your Tarneit Chiropractor simply by phoning us on the number listed below or clicking on the “book online” button.
Initial consultation includes:
- Discussion regarding your musculo-skeletal or health problem so your Chiropractor can ascertain your health status
- Digital postural analysis thought posture screening applications and discussion about individual results
- Musculo-skeletal palpation, Orthopaedic and Neurological assessment to examine the spine, muscles, joints and nerves
- If clinically indicated and necessary, further x-ray analysis may be taken onsite (charges may apply)
10 Facts about Tarneit
- Located 25 kilometres West of Melbourne’s CBD
- Is part of the City of Wyndham
- At the 2016 census, Tarneit had a population of 34,562, with an expectation for it to reach 63,512 by 2031
- Tarneit was named in 1840 and comes from the Wathaurong word for the colour white
- Tarneit was mostly used for agricultural grazing lands, however due to the urban sprawl the landscapes have been rapidly changing
- The new railway ‘The Regional Railway’ opened in 2015 and travels from West Werribee to Deer Park, including the new Tarneit railway
- Is due to be one of Melbourne largest suburbs by population by 2030.
- Tarneit was designed to be a big living suburb, so big in fact they have recently build a new train station just to cater for public transportation needs.
- Tarneit is surrounded by the following suburbs: Mount Cottrell, Truganina, Hoppers Crossing, Werribee and Wyndham Vale.
- 25 minute drive from Werribee Open Range Zoo