Meet Our Team
- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
* DHHS Update 19/10/20*
“Allied health providers that are currently listed on the permitted work premised list [Chiropractors] will be able to return to delivering all routine care” as of 19/10/20.
Wellbeing Chiropractic is following a COVID-Safe plan and following DHHS recommendations.
ABOUT WELLBEING CHIROPRACTIC TARNEIT
Your local Tarneit Chiropractors are professional and located in the heart of Tarneit township. We have been seeing residents of Tarneit, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing, Point Cook, Wyndham Vale for years with our individualised Chiropractic management. Wellbeing Chiropractic Tarneit is located at 834 Tarneit Rd, Tarneit VIC 3029. Given, everyone is different, therefore your care and treatment is based on your individual needs. It is our Chiropractic goal to assist you as in-depth as possible whether it be neck pain, lower back pain, or other musculo-skeletal issues. Our brandnew facility has up-to-date equipment, Omni adjusting tables, arthrostim machine, HICAPS terminal, handheld adjusting instruments and more. We pride ourselves on providing Tarneit, Hoppers Crossing, Werribee community supplying 5 star Chiropractic care. If you are in need of a Tarneit Chiropractor or a Truganina Chiropractor call 9020-7349.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a chiropractor do?
Chiropractors assess, diagnose and manage a range of musculoskeletal conditions including back pain, neck pain and headaches. They use a range of techniques including spinal manipulation, soft tissue therapy, exercises and stretches.
What does a sports Chiropractor do?
Sports chiropractic is a type of chiropractic that focuses primary on sports based injuries and athletes. It has a strong emphasis on strengthening, injury prevention and performance
What techniques does a family Chiropractor perform?
Family chiropractors treat and manage people of all ages, including children and the elderly. They have a focus on family health, wellness and injury prevention. They tailor the treatment to the individual, regardless of age
Are is a Chiropractor an essential service provider?
Yes. Chiropractic is currently an essential service through Australia, as we are primary contact practitioners. We are open for appointment, and are taking measures in regards to the patients health and safety
What is the Chiropractic Association of Australia?
The Australian Chiropractors Association that governs the chiropractors within Australia ensure that they are adhering by the correct management of patients conditions
Are you a chiropractor near me?
Yes. with 20 locations around Melbourne, there is sure to be a Wellbeing Chiropractic practice close to you
Common conditions our chiropractors see:
- Middle & Lower Back Pain
- Joint stiffness
- Muscle tension
- Neck Pain
How to make a Tarneit Chiropractic appointment?
Our friendly staff have taken the hassle out of scheduling an appropriate appointment time. You can make a booking with your Tarneit Chiropractor simply by phoning us on the number listed below or clicking on the “book online” button.
Initial consultation includes:
- Discussion regarding your musculo-skeletal or health problem so your Chiropractor can ascertain your health status
- Postural analysis thought posture screening applications and discussion about individual results
- Musculo-skeletal palpation, Orthopaedic and Neurological assessment to examine the spine, muscles, joints and nerves
- If clinically indicated and necessary, further x-ray analysis may be taken onsite (charges may apply)
10 Facts about Tarneit
- Located 25 kilometres West of Melbourne’s Central Business District
- Is part of the City of Wyndham
- At the 2016 census, Tarneit had a population of 34,562, with an expectation for it to reach 63,512 by 2031
- Tarneit was named in 1840 and comes from the Wathaurong word for the colour white
- Tarneit was mostly used for agricultural grazing lands, however due to the urban sprawl the landscapes have been rapidly changing
- The new railway ‘The Regional Railway’ opened in 2015 and travels from West Werribee to Deer Park, including the new Tarneit railway
- Is due to be one of Melbourne largest suburbs by population by 2030.
- Tarneit was designed to be a big living suburb, so big in fact they have recently build a new train station just to cater for public transportation needs.
- Tarneit is surrounded by the following suburbs: Mount Cottrell, Truganina, Hoppers Crossing, Werribee and Wyndham Vale.
- 25 minute drive from Werribee Open Range Zoo
For All Appointments
Call (03) 9020 7349
Book Online HERE