Dr. Dominic FlynnAug 23, 2018
Dr. Dominic Flynn is a Chiropractor who has been practising in Carlton for the past decade.
Awarded numerous accolades from both RMIT University and the Chiropractors Association of Australia; Dominic was also the President of the Chiropractic Students Association, a participant in the Health Sector Leadership Programme, and remains an active member of the Chiropractor’s Association of Australia and of the Australian Spinal Research Foundation.
Dominic is an avid believer in lifelong learning, and is currently completing his second Masters degree- with an emphasis on the management of complex spinal conditions.
– Bachelor of Applied Science (Complementary Medicine) – RMIT University
– Master of Clinical Chiropractic (With Distinction) – RMIT University
– Member of the Chiropractors’ Association of Australia
– Member of the Australian Spinal Research Foundation
– Member of the College of Chiropractic Paediatrics
Dominic uses a combination of Chiropractic techniques including manual adjustments, blocks, SOT, and activator. He is one of Wellbeing Chiropractic’s most experienced Chiropractors and often has patients referred to him with chronic and complex needs.
Dominic is available for consultations Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at our Carlton Practice.
For all appointments call 1300 123 365