Werribee Chiropractor Chiropractor
Meet Our Team
Looking for a Chiropractor in Werribee
Wellbeing Chiropractic’s has a team of Werribee Chiropractors that are ready to service you needs. Our Wellbeing team has 20+ highly regarded Chiropractors with years of clinical and professional experience making them the trusted and sought after health professionals in the area and surrounding suburbs including Hoppers Crossing, Tarneit, Truganina, Werribee South and Point Cook.
Chiropractors Dr. Mitchell Cook, Dr Luka Fantela & Dr. Adam Curwood have all studied at Australia’s RMIT Chiropractic program and are trained in a range of Chiropractic and rehabilitation techniques such as manual adjustments, joint mobilisation, soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercise advice. With same-day appointments available, we hope you will love your experience in our practice like our other patients. Our objective is to help you reach your goal as soon as possible.
Your Werribee Chiropractic Team
Dr. Mitchell Cook
- Senior Chiropractor at Werribee clinic
- Experienced in helping individuals with musculo-skeletal issues through Chiropractic
- Sees a range of varying musculoskeletal conditions such as neck and back pain
- Available for consultation Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday in Werribee (Mon, Wed and Friday in Sunbury)
Dr. Luka Fantela
- Wellbeing Chiropractic’s senior Associate Chiropractor
- Previous experience with sporting athletes following studies in Exercise and Sport Science
- Passionate about assisting individuals rehabilitate their bodies through hands on Chiropractic care and exercise rehabilitation
- Available for consultation Monday, Wednesday and Friday in Werribee (other days in Footscray)
Dr. Adam Curwood
- Practices at our Werribee clinic on Wednesdays
- Wellbeing Chiropractic Associate Chiropractor
- Graduated from RMIT University with Distinctions
- Passionate about assisting individuals rehabilitate their bodies through hands on Chiropractic care
Appointments Today Call 9020 2072
(Dr. Adam Chiropractor assessing patients neck for range of motion)
(Atlas Orthogonal Technique – for upper cervical conditions)
Taking the first steps to seeing a health professional for the first time can be difficult. Our doctors pride themselves on providing fantastic care and treat everyone individually. Your initial assessment with us involves:
- Thorough history and examination to determine the cause of your condition
- Neurological and Orthopedic examination
- If required X-rays may be requested which can be done onsite
- You will receive treatment on the first visit if clinically indicated
Call Us Today Or Click Below For Help!
(03) 9020 2072 (Werribee)
Why More People See Chiropractors In Werribee
People are turning to Chiropractic help more than ever for their musculo-skeletal conditions such as neck and back pain; joint stiffness and muscle tension. Your Chiropractors in Werribee Dr. Mitchell Cook, Dr. Luka Fantela and Dr. Adam Curwood see clients of a variety of age groups.