Werribee Chiropractor Chiropractor
Meet Our Team
Looking for a Chiropractor in Werribee?
Wellbeing Chiropractic has a team of Werribee Chiropractors that are ready to service you needs. Our Wellbeing team has over 20 highly regarded Chiropractors with years of clinical and professional experience making them trusted and sought after health professionals in the area and surrounding suburbs including Tarneit and Point Cook.
Chiropractors Dr. Mitchell Cook, Dr Luka Fantela & Dr. Adam Curwood have all studied at Australia’s RMIT Chiropractic program and are trained in a range of Chiropractic and rehabilitation techniques such as manual adjustments, joint mobilization, soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercise advice. With same-day appointments available, we strive to make sure your experience in our practice is one you will love. Our objective is to help you reach your goals as soon as possible through our practices.
*DHHS Update 19/10/20*
“Allied health providers that are currently listed on the permitted work premised list [Chiropractors] will be able to return to delivering all routine care” as of 19/10/20.
Wellbeing Chiropractic is following a COVID-Safe plan and following DHHS recommendations.
Your Werribee Chiropractic Team
Dr. Mitchell Cook
- Senior and principle Chiropractor at Werribee clinic
- Experienced in helping individuals with musculo-skeletal issues through Chiropractic practices
- Sees a range of varying musculo-skeletal conditions such as neck and back pain
- Available for consultation Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday in Werribee (Monday, Wednesday and Friday in Sunbury)
Dr. Luka Fantela
- Wellbeing Chiropractic’s Senior Associate Chiropractor
- Previous experience with sporting athletes following studies in Exercise and Sport Science
- Passionate about assisting individuals rehabilitate their bodies through hands on Chiropractic care and exercise rehabilitation
- Available for consultation Monday, Wednesday and Friday in Werribee (other days in Footscray)
Dr. Adam Curwood
- Practices at our Werribee clinic on Wednesdays
- Wellbeing Chiropractic Associate Chiropractor
- Graduated from RMIT University with Distinctions
- Passionate about assisting individuals rehabilitate their bodies through hands on Chiropractic care
Appointments Today Call 9020 2072
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a chiropractor do?
Chiropractors are primary contact practitioners that are trained in assessing and managing a range of musculo-skeletal issues and injuries.
What does a sports Chiropractor do?
A family Chiropractor can assess and diagnose injuries and musculoskeletal issues on a range of age groups. They see family members of all ages, including children, as well as the elderly.
What techniques does a family Chiropractor perform?
Sports chiropractors can assist people with sporting injuries and ailments, and have an emphasis on building strength, and managing conditions brought on by physical activities
Are is a Chiropractor an essential service provider?
Chiropractic is considered an essential service in Australia during the COVID-19 virus. Chiropractors are taking measures to reduce the spread including frequent hand-washing, wiping down of all tables and handles, screens at reception and regular deep cleans.
What is the Chiropractic Association of Australia?
The main association for chiropractors in Australia is the ACA (Australian Chiropractic Association). They are responsible for managing chiropractors themselves, and represent chiropractic in a pubic setting
Are you a chiropractor near me?
Wellbeing Chiropractic has practices all around Melbourne, so there is sure to be one near you. We are open 7 days a week, including public holidays, with same day appointments available. For more information on our 20+ practices across the greater Melbourne region, click here.
(Dr. Adam Chiropractor assessing patients neck for range of motion)
(Atlas Orthogonal Technique – for upper cervical conditions)
Taking the first steps to seeing a health professional for the first time can be difficult. Our doctors pride themselves on providing fantastic care and treat everyone individually. Your initial assessment with us involves:
- Thorough history and examination to determine the cause of your condition
- Neurological and Orthopedic examination
- If required X-rays may be requested which can be done onsite
- You will receive treatment on the first visit if clinically indicated
Call Us Today Or Click Below For Help!
(03) 9020 2072 (Werribee)
Why More People See Chiropractors In Werribee
People are turning to Chiropractic help more than ever for their musculo-skeletal conditions such as neck and back pain; joint stiffness and muscle tension. Your Chiropractors in Werribee Dr. Mitchell Cook, Dr. Luka Fantela and Dr. Adam Curwood see clients of a variety of age groups.