Werribee Chiropractor Chiropractor
Meet Our Team
Looking for a Chiropractor in Werribee
Wellbeing Chiropractic’s has a team of Werribee Chiropractors that are ready to service you needs. Our team has 10+ highly regarded Chiropractors with years of clinical and professional experience making them the trusted and sought after health professionals in the area and surrounding suburbs including Hoppers Crossing, Tarneit, Truganina, Werribee South and Point Cook. Dr. Tom Anderson, Dr. Robbie Hunt, Dr Nick Ujdar, Dr Saba Eftekhar & Dr. Adam Curwood have all studied at Australia’s highest regarded RMIT Chiropractic program and are trained in a range of Chiropractic and rehabilitation techniques such as manual adjustments, gentle joint mobilisation, soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercise prescription, nutritional advice and much more. With guaranteed same day appointments available, we trust you will love your experience in our practice like our other regular clients. Our goal is to help you reach your goal as soon as possible, whether that’s simply getting out of pain, improving your wellbeing, enhancing your posture or something else!
Your Werribee Chiropractic Team
Dr. Adam Curwood
- Principal Chiropractor at Werribee clinic
- Wellbeing Chiropractic’s senior Associate Chiropractor
- Past Graduate of the RMIT’s prestigious Chiropractic Masters Program
- Previous experience with sporting athletes following studies in Exercise Science/Human Movement
- Passionate about assisting individuals rehabilitate their bodies through hands on Chiropractic care
Dr. Mitchell Cook
- Experienced in helping individuals through Chiropractic
- Sees a range of varying musculoskeletal issues
- Works with individuals of all age groups
- Available for consultation Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Appointments Today Call 9020 2072
(Dr. Adam assessing patients neck for range of motion)
(Atlas Orthogonal Technique – specific for upper cervical conditions)
Taking the first steps to seeing a health professional for the first time can be difficult. Our doctors pride themselves on providing fantastic care and treat everyone individually. Your initial assessment with us involves:
- Thorough history and examination to determine the cause of your condition
- Neurological and Orthopedic examination
- If required X-rays may be requested which can be done onsite
- You will receive treatment on the first visit if clinically indicated
Call Us Today Or Click Below For Help!
(03) 9020 2072 (Werribee)
Why More People See Chiropractors In Werribee
People are turning to Chiropractic help more then ever. The reason for this is because majority of people are tired of aches, pains and generally not functioning well. Once people begin Chiropractic and learn about the amazing potential that the body has it’s not surprising that they continue their wellbeing or maintenance care as part of their overall health regime.
Your Chiropractors in Werribee Dr. Robbie Hunt and Dr. Adam Curwood see clients of all age groups to ensure their spines, extremities and nervous systems are functioning as best as possible. In turn reducing the incidence of common musculoskeletal problems and enhancing their range of motion.
“Chiropractic is the largest, most regulated, and best recognized of the complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) professions. CAM patient surveys show that chiropractors are used more often than any other alternative provider group and patient satisfaction with chiropractic care is very high. There is steadily increasing patient use of chiropractic in the United States, which has tripled in the past two decades.”
From Meeker, Haldeman’s 2002 publication in “Annals of Internal Medicine”